SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Story • 1st January 2015, 03:55 PM

Aloha! So, I really want to write a story, but I just don't know what to do it about. I need your input on what I should do. I have SOME ideas so far:

It's a love story :3 I think I will be calling it Happily Never After, and the reason for that is because it is about a couple, but the guy gets into a terrible accident.

I want this story to be long, like an actual book. I'm not going to post it on the forums, although I might make a post with the links to each chapter.

Anywhozies, this is where I need your help. If it's going to be a long story, I need ideas of what else can happen in the story. The ideas need to be interesting and stuff. You can also help me figure out a better, longer, more interesting climax or plot.

Thanks for the help, if you help me, that is. :3

Happy New Year! :D

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Bear throwing • 1st January 2015, 03:29 PM

O.o

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Try to make me Laugh >:) • 1st January 2015, 12:05 PM

You, me. Friday night.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Session • 1st January 2015, 11:03 AM

Cool, I missed the session… Thanks for the recap!

I think the cats should return. I liked the cats.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Game of Mods - Finals Review • 29th December 2014, 11:47 AM

This is an awesome post. I love that you used pictures instead of us having to read about what happened. +1!

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in An OldCP Story • 29th December 2014, 11:46 AM

It was a cold, snowy day on the island of Club Penguin. Hundreds of penguins gathered into the courtyard of the Royal Thrones, awaiting the big doors to open and let them in, to the presence of Emperor Damen and all the wonders that followed. Today was the day of the Choosing Ceremony, when certain penguins choose which House they were going to be apart of for the rest of their lives.

Glimmer made her way up to the doors. accompanied by her fellow FreeHawks. She was born into the FreeHawks House, but never liked spending her time there, mostly because she was an orphan. She always tried to sneak off into the Wizards' territory, but was caught by the FreeHawk Lord. She knew which House she was going to choose today. Many penguins still didn't know what to choose, whether to stay with their family and friends in the House they were born into, or leave to a new House. Most of the penguins who left their House to go to a new one were shamed, and that's what Glimmer was most nervous about today. Leaving. And being shamed.

Finally, the big doors opened up and the penguins rushed inside to get a good seating. Inside the Royal Throne Room, Damen sat on his big, one and only throne, accompanied by all the Moderators of the OldCP island. Many of the little children rushed up to the podium, trying to get the Emperor's attention, but just getting pulled away by their guardians or the knights that stood by.

Glimmer sat with the FreeHawks on the left side and first row of the benches. There were two rows of little FreeHawks that were to be choosing today. Behind them sat the rest of the FreeHawks. The all had their golden wings, but Glimmer and all the rest of the FreeHawks that were to be choosing didn't. You get your wings after you have trained for one week after the choosing of the Houses.

"Welcome everybody. Today is a very important day for many. Today is, as you should know, the Choosing Ceremony for the Houses." Damen said after the Throne Room got quiet. "Penguins from all around the island, from all different Houses will be choosing. There are many Houses to choose from. The FreeHawks, Wizards, Firebirds, Warriors, or Glitz." The Throne Room erupted with cheers. Damen silenced everybody. "Our community was split into these five Houses for the better of things. But most importantly, for the big competitions that rise in this time. Everybody, choose wisely."

Tennis stood to his feet and walked to a small table sitting before the podium. One the table was a Wizard hat, golden FreeHawk wings' feathers, a goblet of fire, a small knife, and a bowl of sparkles. The Wizard hat signified the Wizards, the feathers signified the FreeHawks, the fire signified the Firebirds, the knife signified the Warriors, and the sparkles signified Glitz. The penguins that were choosing today were to do something with these items. If someone was choosing the Wizards', they would put the hat on and wait for a small shock that went through their body. The ones choosing the FreeHawks would hold the feather out in front of them, and would start to float a few inches from the ground for a second. The ones choosing Firebirds would have to put their hand close to the fire, getting a small burn. The Warriors would need to put a small cut on their arms with the knife. And the Glitz choosers would take a pinch of sparkle dust and sprinkle it onto themselves.

Tennis started calling out names. "Deenie Cookie Bot Hunter" He yelled out. A girl from the Wizards stood up and walked over to the table. She put the hat on and jumped after feeling a little shock. "Wizards!" Tennis yelled. Everybody clapped as Deenie made her way back to the Wizards' group.

More and more people chose, only two people switching Houses. Nobody clapped for the people switching.

"GlimmerGlam Machoocha" Tennis called out. She didn't even have a last name. If you have lost both of your parents, you stopped getting called with your last name.

Glimmer stood up nervously, knowing what she was going to choose, but feeling guilty about it. Especially since she was a FreeHawk, about to switch to Wizards. Those two Houses weren't really buddy-buddy. Glimmer felt all her piers staring at her, as she was the last FreeHawk to make a decision, and the only FreeHawk who was about to switch Houses.

Glimmer stood at the table, took a deep breath, and slowly picked up the Wizard hat. She heard gasps from some of the FreeHawks. Glimmer sighed, tears coming to her eyes. It was too late now, she already put the hat on her head. She felt a jolt of electricity run through her body, making her jump. Only the Wizards clapped for her. Glimmer sat the hat down and went to join them.

Finally, the ceremony was over, and everybody went to their territories.

Three Weeks Later

Glimmer woke up, lifting the heavy bed sheets off her cold body. She was at the orphanage in the Wizards' Territory. She walked to the lobby, where she saw Chex, the lord of the Wizards. Glimmer smiled, but she was confused. The woman behind the desk smiled. "This is your new mother." She said. Glimmer looked over to Chex. "Yup, I'm adopting you." Chex said. "You're officially a Hunter" Glimmer smiled, walking with Chex out the door, sipping a bottle of llama juice.

Glimmer was so happy to be a Wizard, happier then she ever was when she was where she didn't belong. She belonged with the Wizards.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Puppies need our help!!! • 29th December 2014, 10:47 AM

There are so many bad people in this world who treat dogs poorly, but we do have rescue teams to help :). I would love to rescue dogs, although I can't. But volunteering for rescuing puppies or something is a way to help.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Top DSGHQ Users of 2014 • 28th December 2014, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Everyone is a top player. I disagree with this post.
True. Everyone mentioned in this post was or is some sort of staff member, from a master to a mod.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Top DSGHQ Users of 2014 • 28th December 2014, 09:58 PM

...How do you know all this? You literally just joined. Nice post, by the way.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Congratulations: To Dancebear • 28th December 2014, 08:16 PM

Yes, congrats to DanceBear! She has worked so hard to achieve this! I love this post, by the way. I enjoyed looking at the pictures. :3

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in OldCP Moderator ~Lita • 28th December 2014, 08:14 PM

WACHOW! First liker! Anywhozies, good luck on moderator! :3

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Fourms Moderator Application • 28th December 2014, 08:10 PM

This is a very detailed application. Best of luck on becoming a moderator. I believe you would make a great one! +1!

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in AJ Lee • 26th December 2014, 07:28 PM

Every time AJ goes against Nikki, I'm just like, "darn it. No. No no noo." AJ just needs to beat Nikki already.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Words Within Words • 25th December 2014, 07:36 PM

Holiday Celebration :D

Coal
Holly
Celebrity
day
no
old
hill
dill
yell
leedle
hold
lid
call
tally
ball
dare
ration

I could probably find more words, but I'm too lazy. :|

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Member Application • 24th December 2014, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Hello there!

You don't have to apply for member, but yes, in order for you to be ranked up to member there are some requirements you have to meet.

-50 + posts
-30+ reputation

Exactly what you said~
I was probably typing when you posted looooool
I hate it when that happens. I spend a bunch of time typing out an explanation to someone, then when I'm done three other people have explained it...