SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Mod Comp Teams • 23rd December 2014, 10:54 PM

The Wizards isn't a small team…. We have ALOT of members.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Glimmer's cake recipe • 23rd December 2014, 10:30 PM

OMG ITS BEAUTIFUL. I'm gonna force Bob to eat it all. Add some bricks to the recipe xD.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in 50+ Subs on Youtube! • 23rd December 2014, 08:42 PM

I'm gonna wait until you have 99 subs so I can be the 100th XD. Cool animation! And dat music doe

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Paige and I • 23rd December 2014, 06:23 PM

Okay, so I am a fan of WWE now XD. Cool video. Although, for some reason I just hate Paige's guts... Idk.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Types of People at School • 22nd December 2014, 08:26 PM

Types of People at School

Okay, so we all know that school is a zoo. When I say school is a zoo, I mean it's crazy. Also, there are so many different types of people there. At my school, I have noticed all these people. Maybe you are one of them. Maybe you know on of these people. Well, comment away about stories you have that might have to do with some of these people. So, without further ado, Types of People at School.

The Clique Girls
If you don't know what I mean by The Clique Girls, well a clique is a group that pretty much excludes people. This might seem pretty cliché, but we all know that it's real. The clique is real. DUN DUN DUN. Nawh, but seriously. There is always that one group of girls that is just mean, or think they're popular. Yeah, I have a group of those girls at my school. I call them the Ice pops, because they think they're "cool" and "POPular". So yeah. The Ice Pops aren't necessarily mean, but they drive me insane because they think they're so popular, they think all the guys have crushes on them, they thrive for attention, and they just somehow have everybody wrapped around their fingertips. The thing is, the girls that are like that at my school used to be my BEST friends ever since Kindergarten. They've all changed. -_-.

The Jocks
Okay, I promise this is the last cliché sounding topic. I guess they aren't really jocks, but whatever. "The Jocks" sounds better then "The idiot guys who think they're funny and cool who are extremely obnoxious", which IS what they are. These are the guys who mmmmmmmm just drive me completely insane. I want to punch all of them. These are the guys who think they are popular because they know what the word "sport" means. They think they're awesome because they come to school on Mondays talking about Football. Well, the sad thing is... All the freaking guys are like that at my school. And the "most popular" of them all sweats like crazy. He could sweat as much water as there is in the Nile River in one day. He could sweat that much after playing Four Square for twenty minutes outside. Actually, he does sweat that much in twenty minutes after playing a dumb game. Come on, kid. Get to a gym or something.

The Outsiders
The Outsiders are the few people who don't quite fit into any of these categories. Mostly because they don't like hanging out with all the other people at school because most of their classmates are idiots. At least, that's how it works at my school. These people are usually the quiet ones, minding their own buisness. There are also the kind of outsiders that are just really weird, so nobody wants to hang out with them, and that's why they are outsiders. I'm weird, but that's not the case for me.

The Girlies
I don't really think most schools have these kind of people, but my school does. Well, my grade. This is a large group of girls who are extremely girly. They aren't popular, at least the ones at my school, and are hated by their classmates. One, because they are annoying. Two, because they are mean and cause a bunch of drama. And three, because they think they're all that, when they're not. These girls are quiet when it comes to school, and I guess they could be considered outsiders, but no. I just don't even know.

The Gross Guys
I don't think you would find this type of girl, but there are guys like this. They are just gross. From talking about stuff you don't want to hear, to making gross jokes. Just no. Please.

The Over Achievers
The Over Achievers are the people who think they are just so smart. They turn in their projects the day after they are assigned. Their projects are so outstanding and amazing even though they were probably done by their parents. They raise their hand every single time a question is asked, give these long educated answers, read textbooks instead of real books, and try to impress you with their interesting factoids. And of course, they ace every single one of their tests. Maybe it's just because they have abusive parents. /\ <Dude, that triangle looking thing just popped up here. ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.

The Under Achievers
These people do terrible on tests. I'm talking terrible. Yeah, I have a few of those people at my school. Back in the third grade, there was this kid named George who actually fell asleep during class, never did his homework, never studied, and was kinda weird. I remember the teacher shouting out his grades in front of the class. I was embarrassed for the kid.

Well, those are the types of people at school. Tell me about the kind of people at your school! And sorry if I offended anybody. This post was just for entertainment.

Also, this is really off topic, but how about subscribing to #Hallabubu aye? Yush.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Whenever games go down • 22nd December 2014, 05:10 PM

I'm not really freaking out about OldCP going down. I'm just going crazy because I haven't read a book in over a week. I'm going through withdrawal. I need books! *curls up on floor rocking back and forth*

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Old Commands from oldcp.biz • 22nd December 2014, 04:54 PM

Yeah, I loved these. Also, why is this in reports?

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Oldcp Holiday Party • 22nd December 2014, 04:39 PM

Awesome! I'll probably be able to make it considering I don't have any family coming over this Christmas :|. Looking forward to the party! :3

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Moderator Application • 22nd December 2014, 04:36 PM

Nice application, but you need more experience. Earning the rank Moderator takes time. I see you are new here, so if you would like to earn this rank, you will need alot more experience in this community.

So, welcome to the DSGHQ. Make sure to read the rules.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Try and make me laugh • 21st December 2014, 09:57 PM

Beautiful.

She wants meh

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Game of Mods - Winter 2014 • 21st December 2014, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Saber and the rest of the Wizards are so excited to compete. I will gladly judge everyone and this wonderful comp!!!
Yes, we are so excited to compete! :3. Can't wait!

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Worst application contest! • 21st December 2014, 03:59 PM

Oops, double post. I don't really care, but I know there are a bunch of people who hate on people for accidentally double posting. You don't need to point it out people. -_-

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Worst application contest! • 21st December 2014, 03:59 PM

NAME: POTTY JOHN. I WAS NAMED AFTER MY MOMS 8TH HUSBAND.

AGE: I DO NOT REALLY KNOW MY AGE CUZ MY MOM LOST MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

EXPERIENCE: YOUR MOM.

WILL I ABUSE: OF COURSE I WOULDNT ABUSE. IF THERE IS SOME1 WHO IS ANNOYING OR UGLY, I WOULD IPBAN THAT PERSON CUZ THEY DON'T BEING IN THE DSGHQ. THAT GOOD.

GRAMMER: I DON HAVE GUD GRAMMER BUTT THATS ONLY CUZ MY MOM IS TOO LAZY TO TAKE ME TO SCOOL. SHE JUST LOCKED ME IN MY ROOM AND FEEDS ME POTATOE CHIPS.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Forums Suggestion. • 21st December 2014, 01:31 PM

This is an interesting idea. Maybe, if the mood is promoted, the person who's mood is promoted is able to create new moods, but the promoted mood would stay.