SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in OldCP Detective Application • 20th December 2014, 09:45 PM

Hmm, I don't have too much experience when it comes to being a detective. Maybe I will ask a detective to train me or something. :3.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in something to draw • 20th December 2014, 09:33 PM

A Toblerone is a chocolate bar thingy that is shaped like triangles. Also, draw a fat llama sitting on the couch drinking beer XD

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Wizards Practice • 20th December 2014, 08:54 PM

Sorry I couldn't make it. I was at dinner

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Christmas Card Project! • 20th December 2014, 01:06 PM

Lol I like cats. XD

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in DSGHQ News 20th December • 20th December 2014, 11:49 AM

Awesome news! Already can't wait for the next news report XD.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in All About Me ~GlimmerGlam~ • 20th December 2014, 11:45 AM

I edited it a little bit. Made it more about the DSGHQ then my actual life.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Will Champion • 20th December 2014, 11:42 AM

Will Champion

Will Champion was born on July 31, 1978. He is the drummer and backup vocalist for an awesome band that I very much enjoy, Coldplay, which is alternative rock.

Something that I find interesting is that he was in an episode of Game of Thrones.

Some of my favorite songs from Coldplay are:

Viva La Vida

Paradise

Sky Full of Stars

<3 <3 <3

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in House Application ~Dancebear • 20th December 2014, 11:18 AM

I love the slogan :3

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Make me laugh CANCELLED • 19th December 2014, 08:21 PM

Found these random pictures

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in All About Me ~GlimmerGlam~ • 19th December 2014, 06:49 PM

Hello, I'm Glimmer, GlimmerGlam on OldCP. Here is a little bit about me!

My DSGHQ Story
I was watching youtube, and I didn't know what to search. Old Club Penguin popped into my head, so I just typed it in. Alot of the results from my search were videos for OldCP.biz. I watched a few videos about this website. It looked very easy to create an account, so a little while later, I created my account with the name Glimmerglam. I hate that username now... Anyways, I joined during the middle of July, but made a forums account around the beginning on August. I made so many amazing friends in this community, and I am so thankful for my brain for coming up with the idea for typing in Old Club Penguin on youtube. I would also like to thank all the people for making OldCP videos. Yup.

So, I went on OldCP for like, every day. Everybody in this community is really nice, supportive, and weird (in a good way), and I'm so happy to be a part of it.

Once Oldcp shut down, well. That stunk. Then it came back, then Disney shut it down again.... Snaildom came out, and that is when I met even more friends and became friends with some people that I didn't know and wasn't friends with that much. OLDCP is now back, and it makes me and many others extremely happy. In the beginning, there was alot of war threats, then on Damen's Day, there was a huge war. It was so exciting! That war, and some TV gave me the urge to try and get Detective.

When I joined OldCP, I heard there was going to be something called a Mod Comp, which is short for Moderator Competition. Man, I was so excited. I joined the Wizards without officially joining them, and I remember people being very mad at me for doing so, but I didn't know… A few weeks later, I made an account on the forums and joined the house, Wizards. From there, I met some AMAZING friends that are also Wizards. Being a Wizard is awesome, and I will never switch to another house. Never have, never will.

Interests
Hanging out in the town with the awesome friends of awesomeness
Making rediculous outfits
Reading posts
Making posts
Being random
Sharing stories of mine
I very much enjoy listening to the radio show, of course! :3
I love to do Wizard Training.
Alot of other things.

Some Facts

•I am trying to get Detective on OldCP, just need more experience. Detective spots are full at the moment, though.
•I actually really enjoy roleplay on OldCP
-I am a proud Wizard on OldCP and forums
-I have some club called the Hallabubu :3
-I love to wear hats on OldCP. So interesting, right?
-I like to be weird. :3

Conclusion
Well, this is the end of a little bit about me. I hope you enjoyed reading through this and learning some little things about what I enjoy. If you would like to know more, click this here link to see me profile! http://forums.damenspike.com/profile/Glimmer-8240/ XOXO

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in the wizard of dsghq • 19th December 2014, 01:47 PM

Cool story, but it would be alot more enjoyable if you added correct punctuation and capitalization, also sorting it into paragraphs. Another tip: try not to make your sentences too long. Nice story, though. +1

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Believe in yourself! • 18th December 2014, 07:45 PM

This is an awesome post. +1!

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in OldCP Detective Application • 18th December 2014, 07:40 PM

Detective Application

Aloha! :3. Today, I will be applying for Detective. Thanks in advance for taking the time to read through my application. ;). This is something that I have been wanting to apply for, and I decided to just go for it.

OldCP Username: My username on OldCP is Glimmerglam.

Why I want this rank:
The reason I want this rank is because I enjoy mysteries and crime solving. For a while, I was obsessed with this show called Whodunnit, which is a murder mystery show, and that is when I realized I enjoyed mysteries and crime solving. Also, I don't know about you, but I enjoy all the roleplay in OldCP. It makes the game more fun and unique. Being a detective would make it even more fun, being able to solve the crimes of the iceghosts, blackhawks, and bandits. Lastly, I would love to help out the community in figuring out what had happened.

Maturity:
I wouldn't say I'm the most mature person in the world. I can be pretty weird and crazy sometimes, but hey. There is always a time for immaturity. I am always mature in the correct situations. Plus, I never start any drama or freak out over things.

Am I trusted?
Yes, I believe I am trusted. On OldCP, I have met so many amazing friends who I know and trust, who also trust me. I have been on the DSGHQ long enough for many to trust me. I believe I have gained the trust of many.

What I will do as detective
As a detective, I will fulfill my duties in solving crimes. I will try my best to come up with educated theories, and will be on the lookout for clues. As I said before, I really enjoy mysteries and trying to solve them, so I think I would do my job well, and have alot of fun doing it.

Grammar
I would say I have very good grammar. I only usually mess up my grammar because of auto correct or because I'm typing too fast that I make a mistake.

Am I active?
Yes, I am very active. I try my best to get onto OldCP every day for as long as I can. Even if I am on the road, I have an app called Puffin that allows me to go onto OldCP on my phone. So, yeah. I am an active user.

Will I abuse any kind of power?
If I am ever actually given a sword or a gun, which is probably unlikely, but if so, of course I wouldn't abuse. I would use the weapon only when necessary.

Conclusion
Well, this is the end of my Detective Application. Thank you for taking the time to read through it. I hope you consider me as a detective. :3.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Knight Application~Dreams91 • 18th December 2014, 07:34 PM

Good application. I wish you the best of luck.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Detective Application • 18th December 2014, 06:12 PM

Good application! Good luck on achieving this rank. Hopefully your low experience doesn't put a dent in your chances.