SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in the Fear of Death~Design4real • 26th September 2015, 09:43 AM

I'm like extremely afraid of death. But it's mostly what might come after it. Nobody really knows what comes after it.

I'm also scared of how I'm going to die.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in The DSC Game! • 26th September 2015, 09:35 AM

don't sniff carl

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in [OLDCP NEW!] Private Message Feature • 25th September 2015, 05:00 PM

Awesomeee! Glad this was added, I think this is good especially if you need to talk to someone in private without a bunch of people following you like little hungry kittens riding a moose wrapped up in a canadian flag with all of 1d's fans covered in syrup on top of poutine.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Art Contest • 11th September 2015, 07:41 PM

Queen Taytay wrote on 11th September 2015 07:37 PM:
Glimmer said on 11th September 2015 05:03 PM:
Aloha! So I've been really inactive the past few weeks... So just putting that out there. I guess I've just been really busy and whatnot. But anywayz.... I'm holding an art contest!! So yeah. Read all the details below and yeah please enter because I have no life and this is the only thing I've looked forward to this entire week.

HOW LONG DO Y'ALL HAVE?
You have until September 12th at 5:00 PM Est. Or tomorrow at 5. What ever sentence floats your brick.

WHAT DO YOU MAKE?
You can make anything you want! It can be a collage, a signature, a drawing, or anything like that. You can draw it yourself or use some app that lets you make collages. Anything that you make, put together, and put a little bit of time on will be considered art. It can be about anything, of anything.

WHAT'S THE PRIZE?
The prize is 50 Gold. I think that's a pretty good amount of gold but if u think different then I will generously

slit ur throat next question

HOW DO YOU WIN?
Whichever entry has the most likes will be the winner.

DON'T GET DISQUALIFIED!
Your entry has to either have a link like prntscr.com or imager.com or it will be disqualified. Sorry but this is a crap way but still a way to keep ppl from cheating okay okay.

ASK ANY MORE QUESTIONS Y'ALL AND I'LL ANSWER THEM BUT DON'T MAKE THEM TOO CONFUSING BECAUSE i'm blond.

Are you trying to be mean to your self by saying you're dumb and other blondes are too? I'm confused here. I'm blonde to but I can reply to confusing questions? Because I think everyones smart so uh? Oh and I'll be joining

No I'm just joking around :P

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Art Contest • 11th September 2015, 05:03 PM

Aloha! So I've been really inactive the past few weeks... So just putting that out there. I guess I've just been really busy and whatnot. But anywayz.... I'm holding an art contest!! So yeah. Read all the details below and yeah please enter because I have no life and this is the only thing I've looked forward to this entire week.

HOW LONG DO Y'ALL HAVE?
You have until September 12th at 5:00 PM Est. Or tomorrow at 5. What ever sentence floats your brick.

WHAT DO YOU MAKE?
You can make anything you want! It can be a collage, a signature, a drawing, or anything like that. You can draw it yourself or use some app that lets you make collages. Anything that you make, put together, and put a little bit of time on will be considered art. It can be about anything, of anything.

WHAT'S THE PRIZE?
The prize is 50 Gold. I think that's a pretty good amount of gold but if u think different then I will generously

slit ur throat next question

HOW DO YOU WIN?
Whichever entry has the most likes will be the winner.

DON'T GET DISQUALIFIED!
Your entry has to either have a link like prntscr.com or imager.com or it will be disqualified. Sorry but this is a crap way but still a way to keep ppl from cheating okay okay.

ASK ANY MORE QUESTIONS Y'ALL AND I'LL ANSWER THEM BUT DON'T MAKE THEM TOO CONFUSING BECAUSE i'm blond.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in someone stole my outfit! • 4th September 2015, 09:23 PM

He has a right to wear whatever clothes he wants... Also, this doesn't relate to crimezone.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Inactive ~ Glimma • 1st September 2015, 07:39 PM

AALLLOOOHHHAAAAAAAAAA!

Hai. So I am just making a short post to let y'all know that I will be inactive for the next week or so. I'm going to New York to see my five four baes, a.k.a ONE DIRECTIONNN!!! I am so excited. I have neva been to a concert before. I'm also going to see Niagra Falls, and I'm going to Canada, too.

So yeah as you can tell IM EXTREMELY EXCITEDD because excitement is so exciting

So yeah love y'all and pray for me that I stay safe on the flights because I am scared of flying.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in DSGHQ Summer Awards 2015 Results • 29th August 2015, 07:50 PM

Sadly, I coupd not make the awards ceremony. *sad glimmer*

How do people win the awards?

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Delsey Fanfiction • 27th August 2015, 09:09 PM

Is was a sunny day on Club Penguin, in the halls of CP University. Chelsey "accidentally" tripped over some dude named Drake, aka Damen, and spilled hot coffee all over his nice sweater. They lived happily ever after, the end.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Animal Abuse and eating meat • 25th August 2015, 06:46 PM

thegamer47 wrote on 25th August 2015 04:28 PM:
Glimmer said on 25th August 2015 03:57 PM:
I am just a vwgwtarian because I find ot gross to eat a dead animal's flesh... But omg vegans who lecture people about eating meat and animal products are soo annoying.

everyone eats meat tho PIZZZA IS MEAT

Pizza isn't meat... Pizza includes bread, tomato sauce, and cheese. Cheese is an animal product, which means is comes from an animal, but it's not meat. Meat is the flesh of an animal. Milk and eggs are animal products, and cheese is made with milk.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Animal Abuse and eating meat • 25th August 2015, 03:57 PM

I am just a vwgwtarian because I find ot gross to eat a dead animal's flesh... But omg vegans who lecture people about eating meat and animal products are soo annoying.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Grammar Nazis • 23rd August 2015, 09:27 AM

I do it because it bothers me if I don't correct it. The typo will remain in my head and continue to bother me until I do something about it...

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Royal Executioner Application • 22nd August 2015, 04:43 PM

Good luck on this rank! You deserve it!

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in New Name ~ Glimmer • 22nd August 2015, 04:09 PM

Aloha! So I wanted to make a post to tell y'all that I have changed my name on OldCP. A few weeks ago, my main account, glimmerglam, died. That sucked. So I made a new account called Glims. Well, I've just never liked that name and it's been bothering me, so I just decided to make a new account under a different name.

My new user name is Infine. This is an Italian word for: eventually, at last, finally, or any more of those synonyms. My family is Italian so I decided to make it an Italian word. :P. But still call me Glimmer or whatever nickname you have for me. Just wanted to let everyone know.

[*] If you have been invited to this discussion, you're one of mah babes who needs to know.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Quitting Posts • 21st August 2015, 08:30 PM

I don't think quitting posts are bad, but only if someone is just making a post to doscuss why they wont be online anymore and stuff.