SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in DSGHQ Summer Awards! • 19th August 2015, 03:50 PM

Awesome! I can't wait to see the winners for this summer. And omg SnailsChat and Snaildom remakes??? YES.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in BACK TO SCHOOL?! • 18th August 2015, 07:58 PM

I started last week. It sucks.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Signature Contest (Prize) • 18th August 2015, 07:56 PM

Wintersummer wrote on 18th August 2015 11:04 AM:
Glimmer said on 17th August 2015 04:12 PM:
Here you go! Love ya, girl.

http://i.imgur.com/qLcAcvD.jpg

Nice Job! I'll Give You The Gold, I Personally Loved Everyone's Signature! This Was So Hard!!!
Nice Job Glimmer! Good Job Everyone!

Thanks Winter! :) I feel bad now that you have 0 Gold XD

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in DSGHQ Advertisement 2015! • 17th August 2015, 09:22 PM

:')

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Signature Contest (Prize) • 17th August 2015, 04:12 PM

Here you go! Love ya, girl. :P

http://i.imgur.com/qLcAcvD.jpg

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Gravity Falls - Mabel Pines or Dipper Pines? • 16th August 2015, 02:54 PM

I like Mabel better. I love here bubbly, weird personality. :P

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Hating on Allie.. • 15th August 2015, 08:27 AM

I honestly think that people are jelous. She is so far ahead in the WCI.

Allie is an amazing person, and of course she wants to be World Champion. She is trying hard for it, and what Bailey said sounded so rude, not something a Moderator should say. I am rooting for Allie all the way.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Losing Gold • 12th August 2015, 04:54 PM

Aloha! So there is this bug that is not really doing me any favors at the moment, especially since I am trying to collect gold.

I am losing gold. This has happened to me twice. Pretty much, after I post something every once and a while, I will look under how much gold I have. It will say I have 10 Gold when I really had a large amount.

The first time this happens, I had 60 Gold, and it randomly dropped to 10. This time, I finally re earned my Gold, but it is now saying I only have 10 Gold when I just recently had 70.

So I could have 130 gold if it didn't keep disappearing.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in TheOldWay's other rooms • 12th August 2015, 04:48 PM

Yes, they have been coded. The first code to the left means : counting

The second one means : djinn/ghost

Third: a symbol that is fou d on the jiniri crown

Fourth: horse

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in I Will Slit Evil's Thorat • 11th August 2015, 11:34 AM

Okay you have fun then

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in One Year Anniversary!! • 8th August 2015, 08:52 PM

Aloha! So today officially marks the day that I have been on the DSGHQ for one whole year! So yeah I just realized lol.

Time honestly flies so fast these days like it is crazy.

But anyways I love all you little people and thanks for being so awesome! Awesome enough for me to stay here for a year :P.

Anyways this post seems kind of pointless so I am gonna say something.

*serious mode*

When I joined this community, I was going through some problems with my life. I was feeling sad because of some stuff. But pretty much, I kept getting all of these depressing thoughts that made life feel worthless. I was actually having suicidal thoughts, but I was so afraid of death, and I would cry myself to sleep thinking that I had no choice but to live in my depressing mind.

After months and months, I started getting better and getting my mind set on different things. When I found this community, it was a great way to escape reality, (this and bookz).

This community is full of amazing, positive, outgoing people who I seriously wish I knew in real life. You are all amazing. And I luv all of you.

Thank you guys for being awesome and I don't know who I would be if I had not found this community.

<3 <3 <3 <3

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in The Last Text • 8th August 2015, 06:19 PM

This story is based off the the dance from Dance Moms, The Last Text:

https://youtu.be/1qBJ-Y-Tya0

"Maddison! Hurry! You are going to make us all late!"

Honestly, all of this rushing around was stressing me out, and all I wanted was to see if this girl make it past the final round of American Ninja Warrior, a Parkour show, but everyone was being rude and yelling at me.

Just as the girl was nearing the end of the course, Jack walked over and shut off the TV. "Come on, before Mom shoots our heads off.

Despite the anger I was feeling towards him and pretty much my whole family, I moaned and got up off the side of the couch, smoothing out my leopard print dress. Today, we were going to our grandmother's 75th birthday, which was a fancy dinner party. Our family had never showed up late, ever. In fact, we were always the ones to show up two hours early at their house, so I guess nobody wanted to dissapoint the woman. Plus, Grandma's getting older, and probably doesn't have many more birthdays coming up, so I guess that is more important than a TV show.

Once everyone was strapped into the car, well not everyone here usually wears their seat belt, Nia, our seventeen year - old sister, started the car and backed out of the driveway. Her driving always made me nervous, but Mom wanted her to get more practice.

"How much longer do we have?" I ask after about half an hour of sitting in the car.

"Like twenty minutes." Nia replies, staring down at her phone. "Scratch that, one hour. I think. What time is it?"

She was too focused on texting her friends to even know what was going on. "It's four o' clock, Smarts." I said sarcastically.

Nia's fingers were texting away, her smiling and mumbling. "So your crush's sister is coming over in a few days and-"

"Watch out! WATCH OUT!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, cuttung her off. I was tapping at the back of her seat furiously, holding on for dear life.

The car wheels shrieked, ear peircing, as Nia did her best to stop the car. But quicker than it seemed, we collided with the car in front of us.

Twelve year - old Mackenzie, who was sitting in the front seat, was launched out of the car, leaving blood behind. Nia was squished by the air bag, not going anything.

Oh my God.

Everything passed in a blur. In the moments that passed, I had gotten myself out of the damaged door, Jack slowly following suit. Oh my God

I locked eyes with Jack, who's face was dripping with blood. It was as if time stoof still, and I didn't know what to do with myself, except to stand there, fighting the tears. Mom was still in the car.

"M-Mackenzie? Mackenzie!" I shrieked, running towards her. Her was completely covered in blood. As I walked towards her, I was slipping on the shattered glass, but it didn't even matter at this point.

She had no pulse. No rising and shrinking chest.

Just then, strangers were rushing out of their cars, panicking.

"Jack," I sobbed, turning around, but it was too late. When I turned around, he was laying on the warm paved road, dead.

"Oh my God, oh my God." My stomach was churning, heart pounding, voice cracking. There was nothing for me to do at this point.

After minutes of trying to shake Nia, to wake her up, I gave up hope and sat there sobbing, leaving hot tears laying on her cold, pale chest.

My family was gone. And it was all because of a stupid text.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in show #2 • 7th August 2015, 09:22 PM

LOL That was interesting.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Type This With Your Nose! • 7th August 2015, 04:40 PM

I logrbd eehuq!

What time is it? Sdven5u3 timr!

Lolvcwtz

My name isvGi7mm3t.

HI IM CH4YS WNF I LOJEVROGS,