SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Moderator Application • 16th December 2014, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Good application, but you've already made like 3 moderator applications already..

So it's illegal to make more than one application?
No, but I don't think it is necessary to make 4. Also, at the beginning of the application, you said this is a rank you have been wanting to apply for. Whatever, this isn't anything to start drama over.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Moderator Application • 16th December 2014, 05:38 PM

Good application, but you've already made like 3 moderator applications already..

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in recently ive been snooping • 15th December 2014, 10:19 PM

Omg, I remember when I watched that video... It changed me. I was so creeped out, man. It's a weird video. LETS GET CREATIVE!

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in No more enemies? • 15th December 2014, 07:47 PM

The title for this discussion is kind of random, but I didn't know what to do for it, soo. Yeah.

Anyways.......

This is kinda a short post. I just had a question.... So, the iceghosts are gone forever. Apparently, OLDCP is at peace. Does that mean there won't be blackhawks or bandits? I have heard some talk about this, but I still don't really know the answer to it... Heh.

Also, apparently, detectives won't be needed anymore since OldCP is at peace. I think that there should be some stuff that happens on the island that people could investigate and make theories for. It doesn't have to do with IG, BH, or anything. Maybe just something for fun. :3.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Google • 15th December 2014, 07:38 PM

Quote:
What's Siri? I have no idea what it is.
Siri is a robot thingy I guess that is on the iPhones. You can ask her questions and she will answer. She answers really stupid questions. I tend to get into arguments with her...... XD

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Google • 15th December 2014, 07:25 PM

O.o Lol okay then...

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in New! Player of the Day System Update • 15th December 2014, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Player of the Day system is updated! Instead of randomly selecting players, it now once a day selects the day before's top poster and gives them the prize.

Credits to Lloyd Baggins, who also happens to be the top poster of yesterday and the today's new player of the day!
Awesome! Love this idea.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Fears! • 14th December 2014, 10:46 PM

Lol I'm totally with you on this one. Sometimes people get mad, such as knights, when people leave. I would rather go out to fight. Oh well, all that fighting stuff is over now. :(

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in What im thinking • 14th December 2014, 10:27 PM

Quote:
not all IG are dead 1 is at white out mountain right now
That is just a bot.

Anyways, I like this theory. It could be true ;)

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Walk down memory lane • 14th December 2014, 10:14 PM

Everybody seems to hate the roleplay. I guess I'm the only person who enjoys it. The roleplay makes the game unique, exciting, and stuff. I think it is fun when somebody runs into the room everybody is in saying "THERE IS A ICEGHOST!" And we all go to investigate. :3

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Past, Present, and Future • 14th December 2014, 10:07 PM

This is a beautiful post, very wise. 1+

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in OLDCP'S EVENTS! • 14th December 2014, 07:46 PM

Yeah, bowserfan, just accept the the fact that you are scaring none of us and you will not take over Oldcp.

Also, I made some changes to the post. I added more people to the list of deaths, and added that Trixie became an icechild.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Damen's Day is Victorious! OFFICIAL! • 14th December 2014, 04:26 PM

It was a pretty crazy day, although I gotta say, it was a fun one. A lot of people aren't too fond of all the roleplay, but I really love it.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in OLDCP'S EVENTS! • 14th December 2014, 03:33 PM

Today was a CRAZY day in OldCP! Lets list the deaths:

*Toby
*Coolman
*Tennis
*Bakon
*Dancebear

It has been a long day. People were getting whispers saying HISS #!#@ CRACKLE! We spent pretty much the whole day at the mine, trying to stay safe.

Some people were turned into ice ghosts, but quickly recovered from fireballs thrown at them. Trixi, the detective, was turned into an icechild. I gotta admit, she was kinda cute. She was so tiny XD.

A bunch, and i'm saying A BUNCH of ice ghost bots showed up at the town, but they disappeared. After Tennis died, they showed up again. They started saying things like "WE HAVE BEEN BEATEN" Once they disappeared, we got a global message saying "Raegon has been defeated. Iceghosts are gone" Something like that, i don't remember exactly what it said. :P.

Share your thoughts on what happened today.

http://prntscr.com/5guleo
I stole this picture from Kara's mood. Hope she doesn't mind XD. But yeah, this picture belongs to Kara.