SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Return of Emperor Damen • 6th August 2015, 12:38 PM

Glad he is returning. You were a great Emperor Regent, though.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Toolbar on Edit Profile • 6th August 2015, 12:29 PM

Aloha! So I have this suggestion that I think will make editing our profiles a lot easier. So I was recently editing my profile, and I was adding a billion pictures, so I really though it would be helpful to have a toolbar thing at our profiles, so we don't have to write our stuff like

[ img ][ /img ]

[ color=poopbrown ][ /color]

[ center ][ /center]

And whatnot. It would be helpful that if on the edit profile page, above the space where we write our About Me, there would be a little toolbar like this:

That way, if we wanted to put a color on our text, add a picture, or something, we could just click that button and the code thing would show up. It would be just life you're creating a discussion, but on your profile.

Hopefully this wasn't too confusing...

xoxo
glims

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in How To be a Good User • 5th August 2015, 04:42 PM

I am glad you decided to make a good choice by making a nice post.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in How to get killed Easily • 5th August 2015, 12:36 PM

So you are telling people to break the rules? This is terrible. Even of someone wanted to die, they should never do something to the community like this.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in OldCP Tour • 5th August 2015, 11:25 AM

Aloha! Today I will be giving an OldCP Tutorial for any new users. OldCP is so different from any other CPPS on the internet, and it's like really awesome. Note- I am sure there has probably been an OldCP tutorial, but why not make another one?....... eh. This one is updated.

OldCP Thrones
The OldCP Thrones is a place where we hold many special events, such as Weddings, Special Announcements, Redemptions, and many more things. To get into the Rsnail Thrones on OldCP, say /thrones. Once you say that, it will take you to a place called the Courtyard, which looks like this:

Walk right into the big doors in the middle, and you will find yourself in the Thrones!

Only Staff Members are able to sit on the Thrones. The big yellow Toblthrone is for Damen, the creator and Emperor of OldCP.

The Vault
The Vault isn't a very important or special place. This is pretty much where things from past times are held. To get into the Vault, walk into the door on the righthand side of the Thrones Here is what it looks like:

(This picture is kind of outdated. There are not that many things in there anymore.)

The small door on the lefthand side of the Thrones is a Staff Members only room. Staff members are the only ones that or able to enter.[color=][/color]

The Imperial Bank
Next, I will show you the Imperial Bank. This is where the Bankers work. The DSGHQ Bank is where you can store your gold. If you go to the Imperial Bank, you can click the desk, and that will lead you to the DSGHQ Bank, which is found on here, the Forums! To get into the Imperial Bank, you go to the courtyard, and walk into the small door on the left hand side. There is a sign above it that says "Imperial Bank" Here is what it looks like:

Vault of the One
The Vault of the One is definitely a strange room. It is dark and has a bunch of Gold stored inside. There isn't really anything too special about this place anymore. To get into the Vault of the One, click the door on the right, inside of the Imperial Bank. There is a sign above the door that says "Vault of the One" This is what it looks like:

(It usually has a bunch of gold everywhere... Sorry I am getting these pics off the internet.)

The Library of Wisdom
The Library of Wisdom is a room where the Wise Ones read and share their wisdom. There are wise quotes on the walls, and if you click the bookshelf, you can read another wise quote. To get into the Library of Wisdom, go to the Courtyard and click the small door on the right hand sode. There is a sign above it that says "Library of Wisdom". Here is what is looks like:

Wise Healing Labs
The Healing Labs is a place where DanceBear, our Healer, can heal anybody who has died. People can die from many things, such as shootings and swords. To get into the Healing Labs, say /jr healinglabs. There is also a door (not shown in the picture above) on the right in the Library that you can click. It will lead you there.)

Damenball
Damenball is a soccer field where you can kick a ball around a score goals for your team! When you first enter, you choose a team you want to play on, then play! Each year, a Damenball tournament is held, and it is very fun. There are different teams that play. To get to the Damenball field, say /jr damenball This is what it looks like:

Cinema
The OldCP Cinema is a place where we can go to watch shows. Rarely, Damen comes on a puts a show on for us all to watch. Things that usually play are Spongebob and funny videos of Boogie XD. To get here, say /cinema .

The Office
The Office is a great room on OldCP. Here, we all gather to hold fun things, such a Moderator Competitions, Gold Comps, and any other things. To get into the office, say /office. Here is what it looks like!

(SORRY THIS PICTURE IS OUTDATED TOO XD)

Knight Training
This room is where normal users can be trained by experienced Knights so that they could possibly become a Knight in the future. This is also where armed users practice using their weapons so be careful! To get here, say /jr knighttraining

Ranks
Emperor
Empress

Knight
Lord
Moth Priest

Princess
Prince
Detective

Events
Game of Mods
: The Game of Mods happens a few times each year. Around five different teams compete to win, and one person will become the new Moderator! This is held at the Office. Each team does various tasks, and after a few days, a winner is funally crowned.
Redemption The Redemption is fairly new. A few times a year, all the members of OldCP can show up at the Thrones and vote on who should be demoted from a staff member. You must be there to vote.
Moth Priest Trials Not very often, on one day, a bunch of people who want to can compete to become the brand new Moth Priest.
Warlord Competitions A bunch of Knights gather and fight to the death. The last Knight standing win and becomes the brand new Warlord.
Roleplay Every so often, criminals come to OldCP, and it is up to us and other Detectives to find out clues to solve the mysteries! Many get killed.

Snowball Server
Lastly, I will talk about Whiteout. On the server, Whiteout, you can go and have fun snowball matches. You can throw snowballs at eachother, and after you get a certain amount of hits, you die, then respawn. If you kill a lot of people, you can get a grenade, which can kill many people at once with one hit. After each ten minute match, a scoreboard is shown to see who won and stuff.

To join a team, say /js (team name here)
To create a team, say /js (new team name here)

That is the end of the OldCP Tour! Byeee!

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Twirls Times #2! • 4th August 2015, 08:00 PM

If I baked 6,000 cookies I would be overwhelmed by the amazingness, then I would eat ten but feel bloated and fat afterwards.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Soccer Application ~Glimmer • 4th August 2015, 07:25 PM

Aloha! Today I am applying for a soccer team so that I can possibly participate in Damenball 2015. Thanks in advance for taking time to read through my application, and I hope you enjoy. I would appreciate feedback. :3

IGN: Glims

Requirements
[*]Must know how to play soccer
[*]Must be on Forums
[*]Must be a member or higher

I meet all of these requirements. Even though I have never been on an official soccer team, I play soccer almost everyday with my friends who play it all the time and are serious about it. I picked it up as I went on, and I now know how to play from a few years. I've also played soccer during P.E at school several times. As for the second requirement, yes, of course I am on Forums. Lastly, I am currently a Member. I have been on the DSGHQ Forums for almost a year.

Team
The team I would like to join is Team Imperial Stags. If the team is already full, then I will gladly choose a new team to join.

I would love to be apart of this year's DamenBall. I am ready, and have been practicing at the soccer feild on OldCP. I believe I have what it takes. Thanks for reading.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in I think I'm in love • 3rd August 2015, 04:05 PM

Why do you need to tell everyone you have a crush when you are not even going to say who it is. Also, this could be in a mood and not a post.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Cakes vs Pies! (Debate) • 31st July 2015, 09:34 AM

Well, I am gonna go with cake. It is so delicious, creamy, and amazinggg.... Chocolate cake, ice cream cake, oreo cake, cheesecake. Mmmmmm... I am not really a big fan of pie. I just don't really like the crust or whatever and sometimes what is inside of it. Like, apple pie is kind of just a bunch of sweetened apple mush inside of a pie crust.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Demoted • 30th July 2015, 11:40 PM

So sorry to hear! You were such an amazing Knight. I am shocked that you didn't pass the evaluation. I am sure that there will be great opportunities for you in the future, so keep your head held high!

xoxo
glims

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Im already a Winner/Thank you • 30th July 2015, 09:39 PM

Love this. Everyone os winner. Whether you win or lose.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in OldCP Moderator Application • 30th July 2015, 05:42 PM

Remarkable application! I can totally see you as a fiture moderator. Good luck, Sam! :D

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in My name • 30th July 2015, 01:22 PM

I haven't seen people calling you by the wrong name but okay.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Oldcp. • 30th July 2015, 01:19 PM

Yeah, banning the criminals ruins the crimezone fun! If they get killed, then what? Then we can't really do more roleplay.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Lean On [AMAZING SONG] • 30th July 2015, 12:33 PM

Oohh, I love this song!! <3 <3 <3
🎶🎵