SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Cats or Dogs? • 29th July 2015, 08:35 PM

If I was to pick 8ne, it wouod totally be dogs because they are more fun to play with. But cats and dogs are two completely different creatures.

Cats are a lot easier to take care of. You just clean out their littler box twice a week, feed them when they're hungry, and boom. With dogs, you have to feed them at certain times of the day, a certain amount of food. You have to take them on walks and trups to the bathroom. You have to wash them. And depending on the dog, you can't leave them at home alone. It is also important to teach them certain tricks, and some dogs can be hard to do that with.

Even though dogs can be a hassle, they show you unconditional love. They are fun, energetic, and lively. Cats, on the other hand, are not very playful, sleep a lot, and are very aloof.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Bullying • 28th July 2015, 05:05 PM

Sorry to hear that someone is bullying you! Just remember, there are always people there for you. Don't let one person get you down. :)

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Agent08 with Mickey • 28th July 2015, 12:29 PM

Yesterday, there was this guy named Durham saying Lark was making an army or something. He was saying some pretty shady stuff. Then, we started following Agent08 around, and he said that Lark was with the BH and that Agent, himself, was working for Lark. I feel like they are just doing this for attention, though.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Super Bad Applicationz! • 27th July 2015, 11:51 PM

hi mi name is potty john and im appliing 4 det pleese hire me please i will be the best det ever i will make history i will be the bEST.

experience: my experience in here is good i hav been on newcp b4 so i kno alot qbout cp and i spend all of mi time on here cuz my parents dont take mee to scool ciz i am useless and i just sit in my room all day and eat my cats i ya i started a few mins ago and i really like the color orange pls make me a dst plssssss

why i want this: i want det so that i can TRACK DOWN AND KILL MICKEY MICKEY IS THE ENEMY WE HATE MICKEY I WANT TO KILL HIM AND RIP OUT WITH SOUL AND EAT HIS EAR AND DRINK HIS BLOOD BH ? MOAR LIKE BS. ALL THE BH CAN GO KILL THEmSELVES RIGHT NOWW. i will kill all of the bh and i will kill all of the bad people and i will be the best det and i really want this so i can kill mickey because he is evil

will u abuse powers: no i will use my gun only when necessary if someone is annoying i will shoot them if someone is stupid i will shoot them if someone is rood i will shoot them if someone is a bh i will shoot them i know not all dets get guns butt i know i will get 1 cuz i will be the best det

please make me a det cuz i hav no lyfe i just sit in my room and eat onions

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in how do you get more coins? • 27th July 2015, 09:54 PM

When you become a member, you get 10 Gold every time you make a discussion. Also, every time you level up, you get 50 coins! You can also make gold from doing certain sacrifices, but only members can do sacrifices.

To be a memer, you need 40 reputation points. :)

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Should OldCP Allow Swearing? • 27th July 2015, 05:44 PM

If we are talking about damn, ass, and hell, then I really don't think it is necessary to ban those words. People say dang, which is just a substitution for damn. People say heck, which people say instead of hell. And ass is just a synonym for butt. So if you ban ass, might as well ban butt too. Same with the other words. Someone should be punished for saying these words offensively, but I don't think these words should be banned because it really isn't bad to say "What the hell." Or "dammit!" Or whatever.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in OldCP Bug • 27th July 2015, 04:36 PM

Aloha! So there is this bug on oldCO that really bugs me a lot-

BA DUM SSHHHHH. heh.

Anyways, it is really annoying. Basically, when I first login to a user on my computer and go to OldCP, it works, I can log in, everything is good. But if I exit out of OldCP for some reason and try to go back on, it doesn't load. It wil say Loadig OldCp Recreation Project, it loads to about 100%, then doesnt load anymore.

Sorry if this is confusing, it is hard to explain........

So if I lose connection, I have to log off of the computer and log back on again., then go on OldCP.

I think it's because of Safari, ny internet browser, but maybe it could be fixed?

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Town Bombing - July 26th, 2015 • 26th July 2015, 06:17 PM

It's always the town lol.

At .jr base2 there are now two tnts poaced there, and I think there used to be three...

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in How To Make Or Download An Swf • 26th July 2015, 05:03 PM

Thank you, Maniac! This really helped me alot! :)

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Background • 26th July 2015, 03:48 PM

Hmm, maybe you bought the wrong addon? What was the name of the addon?

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Believing People • 26th July 2015, 03:40 PM

Mists wrote on 26th July 2015 02:23 AM:
Hashir said on 25th July 2015 07:17 PM:
Hey everyone,

As you know there have been a lot of fakers recently. Members of our community have been posing a messengers, blackhawks et cetera. Well, I just have to say something.

To the posers themselves

Pretending to be criminals in no way will benefit you. It doesn't take more than 2 minutes for Damen to look up your username and find accounts matching your IP. To be honest, it is the most stupid thing to pretend to be criminals. It will only end up in punishments, humiliation, and dishonor.

To the believers

If any of you have me added on Skype, you know my status says "Trust no one". That's exactly what I mean. Putting direct conclusions to fakers is not always the best way to go, most of these people are fakers, attention seekers and people who will probably make you look stupid if you believe. So remember, until you get legitimate evidence, assume they're fake or if you have a hunch, don't deeply believe, just be wary.

Thanks! Remember we need to find a way to patch our vulnerabilities, saying all of this stuff, hopefully I made you more strong and less gullible.

Well said Hashir. I'm still wondering why you were demoted from Administrator.

I think it's because he is too young. The new administrator order said that they uave to be older than the main age of people here.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Detectives • 26th July 2015, 03:34 PM

I think this is a good idea! Many detectives now don't have firearm, so when they're in virtual life threatening events, they can't defend themselves. It only makes sense for them.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Jr or Shadow • 26th July 2015, 01:16 PM

I like jr shadow

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Swf File • 25th July 2015, 05:57 PM

lulu2 wrote on 25th July 2015 05:42 PM:
just take the saved file and rename it with .swf at the end. for example

instead of just naming it "duck" you would name it "duck.swf"

ITS THAT SIMPLE!?!? OMG THANKS XD

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Alex • 25th July 2015, 05:17 PM

Yeah, to get the badge talk about Herobrine, and thè title has to be " Herobrine "