SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Swf File • 25th July 2015, 05:11 PM

Aloha! So I made something that I want to be made into a jr, but I'm having trouble converting it into a swf file. So,.. could somebody do it for me? If you do, please send me the swf link thing and i will put it on swf crate. Here is the picture:

It's beautiful, I know.

Thanks if you help. :3

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in welcome to the mystery shack • 25th July 2015, 03:26 PM

THIS IS AMAZING OMG

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in what color is the dress? • 24th July 2015, 12:02 AM

Gold and blue

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in TheOldWay Map • 23rd July 2015, 08:01 PM

We have figured out that it is a map, but we don't really know what it means, but you made some awesome theories! +1!

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in My Movie • 23rd July 2015, 06:25 PM

Wow, this is amazing! You are so good at editing and thinking of ideas! You had me laughing a few times too. I enjoyed this so much. I can't wait to see any other videos yoy make in the fiture! :)

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in OMG OMG OMG!!! MOCKINGJAY PART 2 TRAILER • 23rd July 2015, 05:25 PM

IKR I JUST CANT OGMOGMOMGOGGHRUFHDICJGITN AND FINNICK OGMOMGOMGOMG I DONT THINK IM READY FOR THIS THOUGH IM NOT READY TO SEE MORE BRAINWASHED PEETA AND IM NOT READY SO SEE PRIM AND FINNICK - WELL I DONT WANT TO SPOIL ANYTHING FOR ANYONE BUT IM NOT READY I WILL NEVER HAVE ENOUGH TISSUES FOR THIS.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Leaving for a while-SkylarGal • 23rd July 2015, 02:15 PM

I think making a post about quitting is fine, to tell everyone where you will be going, but a post like this one will cause drama...

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in news with lemmy #1 • 23rd July 2015, 02:13 PM

Great news report! ily. :))))

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Not being able to take part • 23rd July 2015, 02:12 PM

Yes, I do agree with you a bit, like sometimes they don't allow non-ranked users into some areas, which can be unfair. But they only do it for our safety. They dont want unarmed users getting killed and stuff. Other than that, users can take part in crimezone, such as helping to find out mysteries and stuff.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Siggies • 23rd July 2015, 02:08 PM

I Am Foxy The Pirate wrote on 23rd July 2015 01:10 PM:
Glimmer said on 23rd July 2015 12:17 PM:
Aloha! Omg so I just realized that this is my THIRD post about signatures... Oh wellsies. So if you have ever seen any of my other signatures, then.. well you'd know what they look like. An example of a signature I made is my signature right now. Well, these siggies are now unavailable. So all of the people who own signatures like that are the only ones. But, I am coming out with brand new signatures! I am coming put with three new ones. *Note- please scroll to the bottom of the post to see how much gold each siggy is.*

Again, all of my older signatures are now unavailable. The only signatures that I will be making are the ones I am showing here.

The Quote Siggy
This signature is just a picture with a quote. The quote should (doesn't have to but) resemble something about you. Is it a quote about how you live life to its fullest? This quote can give a little thing about you. I made a signature like this, and the quote is about being weird cause I'm a strange person. Here is an example of what these siggies look like:

Please give me all of this information when purchasing your signature:

•The color of the background
•The color of most of the text
•The color of the words you want a different color
•What you want the whole sig to say. Including quote

Name and Picture Siggy
This signature is a more simple one. It includes your name with a quote under your name. The signature looks better if the quote is kind of long. Just saying. The sig that I made myself was kind of silly, but that makes it more fun. Here is an example of what it looks like:

•Two colors for the text (one for name one for quote)
•A quote
•What picture you want

Name Siggy
This signature is very simple. It just includes your name. But you can have something written underneath your name if you want. It can be a quote or a list of achievements you've had in this community. Here is an example of what it looks like:

Please give me all this information when purchasing your signature:

•What kind of background you want.
•Two different colors for the text.
•What you want it to say (optional)

How Much Gold to Pay
The Quote Siggy: 10 Gold
Name and PICTURE Siggy: 10 Gold
Name Siggy: 5 Gold

I hope you decide to purchase one of my siggies! Please PM me if you want one, and provide the name of the signature you want. And please transfer me the gold after you receive the signature. Thank you!

I can't PM you... LOL

LOL I think I can PM you

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Siggies • 23rd July 2015, 12:17 PM

Aloha! Omg so I just realized that this is my THIRD post about signatures... Oh wellsies. So if you have ever seen any of my other signatures, then.. well you'd know what they look like. An example of a signature I made is my signature right now. Well, these siggies are now unavailable. So all of the people who own signatures like that are the only ones. But, I am coming out with brand new signatures! I am coming put with three new ones. *Note- please scroll to the bottom of the post to see how much gold each siggy is.*

Again, all of my older signatures are now unavailable. The only signatures that I will be making are the ones I am showing here.

The Quote Siggy
This signature is just a picture with a quote. The quote should (doesn't have to but) resemble something about you. Is it a quote about how you live life to its fullest? This quote can give a little thing about you. I made a signature like this, and the quote is about being weird cause I'm a strange person. Here is an example of what these siggies look like:

•The color of most of the text
•The color of the words you want a different color
•What you want the whole sig to say. Including quote

Name and Picture Siggy
This signature is a more simple one. It includes your name with a quote under your name. The signature looks better if the quote is kind of long. Just saying. The sig that I made myself was kind of silly, but that makes it more fun. Here is an example of what it looks like:

•Two colors for the text (one for name one for quote)
•A quote
•What picture you want

Name Siggy
This signature is very simple. It just includes your name. But you can have something written underneath your name if you want. It can be a quote or a list of achievements you've had in this community. Here is an example of what it looks like:

Please give me all this information when purchasing your signature:

•What kind of background you want.
•Two different colors for the text.
•What you want it to say (optional)

How Much Gold to Pay
The Quote Siggy: 10 Gold
Name and PICTURE Siggy: 10 Gold
Name Siggy: 5 Gold

I hope you decide to purchase one of my siggies! Please PM me if you want one, and provide the name of the signature you want. And please transfer me the gold after you receive the signature. Thank you! :)

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Codes in theoldway • 22nd July 2015, 11:36 PM

I think the circle means "You are Us" but I could be mistaken. Nice post. :P

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Dance Moms (S5, E28) Routines • 22nd July 2015, 10:56 PM

Oohh thanks for posting these! I love Dance Moms. :P

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Pink Lemonade or Lemonade? • 22nd July 2015, 10:06 PM

I like pink lemonade more because it makes me feel just awesome because its pink. Theres probs a bunch of artificial coloring but its just majestical.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in EPIC IDEA [MUST READ] • 21st July 2015, 10:09 PM