Well it depends where I get the pizza from. But usually its 100 percent. :P

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Detective Application~Cipher • 21st July 2015, 09:57 AM

Awesome application! Good luck! :)

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Glimtastic News #4! • 21st July 2015, 09:55 AM

Aloha! And welcome to an all new Glimtastic News! A lot of crazy stuff has been happening around the DSGHQ lately, and this is for the people who haven't caught up on all of it lately. Have you been inactive? Read on!

HEADLINES:

• OldCP Rsnail Museum Opening!
• Crimezone: Abandoned Pool + "The Old Way" FOUND!
• Crimezone: "Dark Office" FOUND!
• OldCP Deaths Memorial
• Ninjitsustar's Trial + Matthewvacc Execution
• New Administrator Order

OLDCP ROCKETSNAIL MUSEUM: On Thursday, July 16th, the grand opening of the brand new RocketSnail Museum happened! It was held in the imperial Bank. This museum held many treasures of OldCP, including Rocketsnails Helmet! You could click on all of the items and it would give you a small description of that item. The museum is closed now. Here are the details on the museum from the original post by Damen:

Grand Opening
Day: Thursday 16th July 2015
Time: 5 PM EST / 10 PM UK

Ends
The Museum ends and the rare items go to into storage at the Moth Temple on Saturday at midnight. This gives you more than 48 hours to enjoy the items on show!

Security
Knights and Guards are allowed to log in at any time to guard the Museum. Cheep's Bankers will be on the desk to answer any history questions you have!

BREAKING NEWS: The Rocketsnail Helmet was stolen, and so was the scroll that was inside of it! Theories have been going around that mickey was the one who stole the helmet!

Crimezone: Abandoned Pool + "The Old Way" FOUND: Recently, all the detectives were trying to find a way to get into the abandoned pool from the cove. But thanks to Detective Mikey and a Guard, they were able to find the Abandoned Pool! You just drag the water bottle from the hut into the fire, then a trip door appears!

Then, you go into the trap door, and find a cave-like room with weird marking everywhere!

All of the red symbols above the rocks are in Arabic. The order is:

1. Counting
2. Djinn/Ghost
3. Not an Arabic Word, but a symbol.
4. Horse

The markings on the floor, which is in a circle that is apparently a map, says "You Are Us."

BREAKING NEWS: Soon after this area was discovered, about five guys dressed in sunglasses and suits all ran in and started shooting! They were all killed by Guards and Detectives with firearms, but Cheep, Bp, and Sam all died.

Crimezone: "Dark Office" FOUND! Just a few days ago, a new base was found by Moderator/Detective Saber. Here's the story: About five or so of us, including me, we in "The Old Way" investigating, when a guy with the name of Neddy came in. People thought he was a fake. He started walking away, so Saber followed him. Moments later, she came back telling us that she found their base. She led us to the boiler room, and we tried getting in. It wasn't working. Then someone told us to turn off the lights, and we found out that we could walk into the boiler. That led us to a new base called "Dark Office".

To get into this area, you:

1. Go to the Boiler Room.
2. Turn off the lights.
3. Walk into the Boiler.

This is thought to be the Blackhawks/Disney base. If you click the computers, you can see many emails, which are very important to read. There are too many emails for me to post on here, so to read them, go to #Detectives

BREAKING NEWS: There was another shooting at The Dark Office! Many died, including me. (My news account is Glims :P ) Luckily, the Guards killed most of the shooters.

OldCP Deaths Memorial: There was an attack, a murder, and two of our Wise ones were killed. By Roberto. Roberto was hacked because he used the same password for multiple things, including OldCP and Oasis. Here is the information from the original post:

There has been the greatest murder on OldCP since the Syrio attack at the Throne Room.

Fortunately, nobody important died, only Grand Most Wise Jacobg627 who died at the age of 186.

Another wise one, Ixk4osxi, sadly died at the hand of Roberto's hacked account.

Roberto was not wise to use the same password as oldcp as on the recently hacked database of the Private Server called Oasis. Truths have been learnt from Oasis' private chat leaks too which are shocking.

I urge everybody to not register an account on Oasis as it's owner uses your details to have access to your private things. Thanks to congress.pw team for revealing this shocking fact.

Repeat, do not register an account on Oasis.

Memorial
Saturday 18th July 2015
Time: 5 PM EST

Matthewvacc's Execution + Ninjitsustar's Trial: Again, Matthewvacc has committed treason. He is guilty for killing. His execution was public. Here was the information:

Public Execution
Date: Saturday 18th July 2015
Time: 4 PM EST.
User: Matthewvacc the Asshole, Traitor of the DSGHQ.

This execution led to the trial of Ninjitsustar. He is said to have told Matthew to kill the people that he killed. Apparently, Ninjutsu wanted some people to be killed, but he didn't want to get punished for it. Well, you go punished for it. lol.

New Administrator Order: Recently, Damen brought up new administrator requirements. He also said that some of the current admins will be demoted, since some do not meet the new requirements. Also, princes now have the powers of Moderators like Princesses. Here is the new order:

•Must have experience from other organizations
•Must be older than the main user base
•Must also be respectful and kind to children
•Must also be fearless to act out their command
•Must be able to ignore opposition
•Must not become too involved with friendship communities
•Basically be like Damen

THESE CHANGES WILL TAKE PLACE AT 7 PM EST

We will have a celabratory ceremony to celebrate the help, however much that was, of the admins who are leaving the rank tonight.
That concludes today's Glimtastic News! See you next time! Please share your feedback on any of these past events. :)

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Camera • 20th July 2015, 03:54 PM

TheAce wrote on 20th July 2015 03:30 PM:
I'm confused. You said that the camera isn't usually there, but when you showed a picture of what it normally looks like, the camera is there.

??? There is no camera in the second picture...

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Detective Application~Cipher • 20th July 2015, 03:49 PM

Cipher wrote on 20th July 2015 03:39 PM:
Does anyone know how to do that thing where like you can click on your writing, and it brings you to a post?

Here are some examples:

[ url=/view/46325/#quote ]whatever you want to write here [/url ]

You take the last part of the link you copied and paste it after the equals sign, or here: [ url=_____ ]

Also, don't space it out like I did.

[ url=/view/46325/#quote] blah [ /url ]

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Camera • 20th July 2015, 03:22 PM

So Sam and i were investigating, and we found a camera in the lounge in the Dance Club that usually isn't there... Take a look:

Here's a picture of the lounge/gameroom normally:

So what could this mean..??

EDIT: There also seems to be something weird about this plant...:

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in SOMTHING AT DARKOFFICE! • 20th July 2015, 02:21 PM

Yes, this has already been discovered

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Lodge Attic • 20th July 2015, 10:34 AM

Aloha!

So there is just a small thing that I notoced. It's a bit weird.

So I was walking around the island investigating, trying to find something with a horse or something that has anything to do with a horse. Then I remembered that the lodge attic has a rocking horse in it. So I walk in there and notice something weird about the carpet.

(sorry for the terrible picture quality lol)

Anyways, what could this "C" mean? Is it a sign of some sorts?

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Application for Damen • 19th July 2015, 10:58 PM

Great application, but you need more experience.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Goodbye, DSGHQ -Allie • 19th July 2015, 10:51 PM

Bye Allie! You have been such an amazing member of this community, and it's so sad to see you go. You're such a sweet, loveable, kind girl and I wish you best of luck in life. Please visit every now and then. We love you so much, and I'll never forget you and the great roles you've had here in this community.

Best wishes,

Glimmer.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Estebon says bye also. YEESHNAW.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Dark Office • 19th July 2015, 05:57 PM

Aloha! So I'm just gonna get right to the point. Kind of.

So I was in "theoldway" place when some guy named Neddy walked in. People were saying he was a fake. He walked out, so Saber followed him. Moments later, Saber came in yelling "I FOUND THEIR BASE! I FOUND THEIR BASE CALLED DARKOFFICE" so we followed her to the boiler room.

To enter the dark office, you had to turn off the lights in the boiler room then enter the boiler. That led you to the dark office. If you click the computers, it talked about some sacrifice at a church.

Anyways, Neddy came back in aND started shooting. So I died because Puffin was being stupid.

So then a bunch of people went into the dark office, more got shot, and more shooters arrived.

I feel like this is one of the rooms that you can get into from one of the passage ways from theoldway.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Oldcp Freaking Me Out • 19th July 2015, 03:33 PM

If you're scared of your penguin getting killed, simply make yourself a backup account to use when stuff like this is happening. If you're on your normal account and bad stuff is happening, just log off.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Mills talk - Matthewvacc • 18th July 2015, 08:06 PM

Well he deserved it. He betrayed the community once, then was shown mercy and given Detective Sargeant. Then he decided to betray us again.

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in Hi! • 18th July 2015, 05:02 PM

dsogf

dog

SYRUP ON POUTINE
812 posts
Posted in coming out • 18th July 2015, 02:18 PM

LOL I was not expecting that.