COFFEE COW GOT IT RIGHT THOUGH XD

163 posts
Posted in Guess the song =( • 5th September 2014, 01:31 PM

I'm not Quitting forums, I Won't be making Any more guess the songs. >.<

163 posts
Posted in Guess the song =( • 5th September 2014, 05:21 AM

Hi there... I Have something to say....

I Think i should quit Guess the song.
Reason: When i type and send the discussion It won't show, and many people had been replying to
it saying: Where are the clues? '' I Can't see! ''I Have no idea what you wwrote there.

Well.. I Guess that's it. Bai =(

163 posts
Posted in Guess the song :D • 1st September 2014, 09:06 AM

........ WHAT'S HAPPENNING? It doesn't work D:

163 posts
Posted in Guess the song :D • 1st September 2014, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Hi there =) Sorry, i didn't get enough time to make my Guess the song yesturday so I'll make 2 guess the songs today! =D

Clue #1:This song is by Beaonce and Shakira (sorry if i spelled beaonce wrong >.<)

Clue #2: The song's name is 2 words. One starts with an B, and the second one Starts with the letter L.

Clue #3: There are many Ay''s in this song (Ay beaonce Beaonce ! Ay, Shakria Shakria!)

163 posts
Posted in Guess the song :D • 1st September 2014, 09:05 AM

Um.,.. There's a problem. I Wrote ALOT On that guess the song today :/ Idk why it didn't show nothing.

163 posts
Posted in Guess the song :D • 1st September 2014, 06:47 AM

Hi there =) Sorry, i didn't get enough time to make my Guess the song yesturday so I'll make 2 guess the songs today! =D

Clue #1:This song is by Beaonce and Shakira (sorry if i spelled beaonce wrong >.<)
Clue #2: The song's name is 2 words. One starts with an B, and the second one Starts with the letter L.
Clue #3: There are many Ay''s in this song (Ay beaonce Beaonce ! Ay, Shakria Shakria!)

163 posts
Posted in Guess the song :D • 31st August 2014, 02:31 AM

btw i'll think about it.. maybe i should listen to fall out boys cause idk them XP

163 posts
Posted in Guess the song :D • 31st August 2014, 02:30 AM

CORRECT! Congrats to Jessy And Sarah!!!!!

163 posts
Posted in Guess the song :D • 31st August 2014, 02:11 AM

Hello there! It's Sabrina! I Have another ''guess the song''! Well, here are the clues!

Clue #1: This is a song by Pink.
Clue #2: The song's name has 2 words. One has 2 letters and the second word has 4 letters. The first word starts with the letter S' And the second word Starts with the letter W'.
Clue #3: '' SO WHAT! I'M STILL A ROCKSTART'' I GOT MY ROCK MOVES!
AND I DON'T NEED YOU!''

Let's see who can guess the song! Bye!!!!

163 posts
Posted in Guess the song :D • 30th August 2014, 12:26 PM

YUP! CONGRATS TO JAKE AND MIST WOLF! :D

For a prize, I Give out ''shout outs'' to the users who got their answer right on the last guess the song on the next guess the song! (hint hint) XD

163 posts
Posted in Guess the song :D • 30th August 2014, 11:45 AM

Let's see who can guess the song! :D

163 posts
Posted in Guess the song :D • 30th August 2014, 11:44 AM

Hi there! It's Sabrina.. I have and idea of a little ''game'' caled '' Guess the song. Well, this is how it goes: I Give out clues about the song i like ( don't worry, my songs for this game aren't hard to guess.) And the other users will guess what song i'm thinking about!

So.. Let's start!

Clue #1: This song is by David Guetta (featuring sia)
Clue #2:The song's name is 2 words, the first one starts with S, and the second word starts with the letter W.
Clue #3: (falling to peices) ''