too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in Vulpixie [Speedpaint] • 12th June 2015, 06:48 PM

This is absolutely amazing! This inspires me to draw more tbh and I love how the hair looks especially. ^^

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in Maniac's First News Report • 12th June 2015, 06:45 PM

This report is fantastic! After being gone for a week due to traveling I now understand a bit more about what happened while I was gone. You're a fantastic news reporter, Maniac :)
I do think you should be careful of the colors you choose though, in the sacrifices section it's kind of hard to read, or it could just be me :s

Other than that, this was extremely informative and helpful! +1

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in unfair freakin treatment • 12th June 2015, 02:40 PM

Yes! Everyone has a good side, treat everyone with respect. I love this post and I completely agree! I really hope people start treating others how they want to be treated, everyone would be much happier.

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in My Thoughts ~Cooper • 31st May 2015, 03:34 AM

Remember that this is just a game, virtually dying is in no way, shape, or form similar to real life.

I am not at all a violent person and I hate guns but I actually enjoy all the excitement and buzz when these things happen, it beats sitting around in town doing close to nothing. :b

If you get killed all you have to do is make a new account, you don't even have to check your email to register! It takes like 5 seconds. Just enjoy all the excitement and don't complain!

#BePositive ! :)

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in lern how 2 spel plese • 30th May 2015, 06:13 PM

THIS ARE TRUE!! me is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired of peepz knowing not how 2 spel cirrectly . -_-

(Also, in your signature it asks how to add pictures. Just type [ img ]imageurl [ /img ] with no spaces! Also try not to use imugr links, as imugr doesn't work on forums anymore :( )

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in Announcement - Xat closed • 29th May 2015, 04:55 PM

Taylor wrote on 29th May 2015 04:52 AM:
Mists said on 29th May 2015 03:50 AM:
News of the Day

Xat Closed

Xat chat has been closed down by Damen. He said "This is a punishment to the drama caused".
The chat is no more however, we can use Aurenjs, etc.

You can still go to the chat but every moderator, owner in this chat is demoted to guest.

- Mists

Are we allowed to use TC...

Tinychat is very inappropriate and risky, even if all DSGHQ users were good there's a chance of some random creep coming on and showing things that no one wants to see

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in Announcement - Xat closed • 29th May 2015, 03:57 AM

XAT Is really what connected me to the DSGHQ community, I never found it easy to talk to people on OldCP or Forums so I never made many friends until xat was brought back. I'm honestly so upset that xat is gone.
What's worst is aurenjs never even works D:

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in Moderator App ~ Audrey • 29th May 2015, 01:18 AM

This is a really good application, however I saw you say something so rude and hurtful to someone the other day and according to QueenBlue this obviously wasn't the first time. I don't think you would be the best moderator because there are a lot of young children on this site who are probably very sensitive so I think you should maybe work on trying to be a little nicer to people!

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in question! • 28th May 2015, 02:40 PM

Just type [ size = 1-7 ] [ /size ] with no spaces :)
Remember that 1 is the smallest you can go and 7 is the biggest!

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in Drawings I made • 28th May 2015, 02:32 PM

These are really cute drawings! It really looks like you spent time and effort in them, and I love how colorful they are<3

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in Inactivity - Chrys • 28th May 2015, 02:30 PM

I'll be inactive for the next two weeks because of personal issues and also because I am going on vacation soon and will not have internet.

I'll be slightly active on forums until the 3rd of June, after that I won't be online at all for a while.

I'm not sure the exact date of which I will be back since my life is going to be so hectic in the next month, but I'll try to come back whenever I have time!

Don't forget about me while I'm gone!

Bye! <3

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in It's been a while (moar ART) • 26th May 2015, 02:41 AM

SALSA! I love this!?!? You're so amazing at art!!
Honestly, your art inspires me so much and now I want to start drawing again , which is a really rare thing for me

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in how to be cool • 26th May 2015, 02:05 AM

um this is a cool guide... I just don't need it :)

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in Love Me Like You Do • 25th May 2015, 03:14 AM

COFFEEE!! This is amazing?? I'm jealous !! I love this even more then the original song honestly .
I hope you continue to play the piano forever because you're amazing !

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in TinyChat banned? • 24th May 2015, 02:15 AM

Tinychat is a really sketchy website and there are always people being inappropriate on there. Since the DSGHQ consists mostly of younger children, it was banned.
Not to mention you have to be 18 to register on there!