too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in Ranks • 1st September 2014, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Hello...the forum ranks are Member, News Reporter, Master Moderator and Administrator.

To earn them you must meet certain requirements. The member requirements are 50 posts and 10 reputation. Moderator ranks on Oldcp and these forums are for users who are chosen to keep the forums safe. To earn moderator be active, nice helpful etc. Get noticed in a good way.

Thank you for the help! What is reputation??

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in Ranks • 1st September 2014, 05:11 PM

Can someone explain the ranks on this site and on OldCP? I don't really understand...

Could you tell me how to gain higher ranks, what the ranks mean, advantages of ranks, and disadvantages of ranks.

Thank you!! :) :P

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in what is money • 1st September 2014, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Money is a small coin or you can get it in Green rectangles and people treasure it

like its the best thing in the world. Their is better things in life then just money.

Like Love? Friends? Pie?

*Milo075*

pie, definitely pie :)

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in what is money • 1st September 2014, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Its not Money its Gold and you get it bygeting badges ranks,When youre member whenever you post a reply you get 2 gold when you post a discussion you get 20.

So how do you be a member on here??? Do you have to pay ..?

Also how do you get badges?

sorrryy for all the questions
You already are a member. To become a member of the DSGHQ Forums, you have to join. You joined, so you are officially a member of the DSGHQ Forums.

but when i reply to stuff and post i'm not getting gold?? im confused aaa

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in what is money • 1st September 2014, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Its not Money its Gold and you get it bygeting badges ranks,When youre member whenever you post a reply you get 2 gold when you post a discussion you get 20.

So how do you be a member on here??? Do you have to pay ..?

Also how do you get badges?

sorrryy for all the questions

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in what is money • 1st September 2014, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Money is small green pieces of paper that people have to use, in order to buy things.
Thanks! Glad that's cleared up!!!!! :))))))))))))))))))))))))))

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in what is money • 1st September 2014, 01:11 PM

Can someone explain to me the Bank, and the money and the store system? How do I make money aaaaaaaaa

I just joiend today :b

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in IP Banned • 1st September 2014, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Ok. Sorry just trying too help.

OH its fine!!! I'm sorry that came off as mean !!! I didn't mean it that way! Hahahaha

Thank you for the help :)

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in IP Banned • 1st September 2014, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Hmm. Well never try to get in jail.

Yea I've realized this

~Wintersummer!

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in IP Banned • 1st September 2014, 11:29 AM

Quote:
What did your friend do. That is a very important fact. Now speak.

they said "DESTROY MODS,DESTROY CAPITALISM" and stuff like that but as a joke,, she ended p getting thrown into jail and said sorry she wouldnt do it again

but then the guy wouldn't let her out because she didnt like memes

he got banned though apparently for two weeks :)

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in IP Banned • 1st September 2014, 11:24 AM

Okay thanks, I guess I'll just have to wait the 4 days

I'll probably explore the forums :)

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in IP Banned • 1st September 2014, 11:21 AM

Uh so I was playing oldcp yesterday and it was actaully really fun all the people on here are really nice but then my friend got thrown into jail and the mod who arrested her wouldn't let her out so me and my friend were like oh yea lets break into jail and we just had fun on our adventure in the castle place then we decided to make fake accounts and we tried to get our self into jail but i ended up getting IP banned :(

I understand that I should never do this again and I'm really sorry for doing bad things to get thrown into Jail and I will never do it again and next time if this happens I'll sort it out some other way...

Could someone help unban me please? I was having so much fun on the site and I really want to be a part of the community!

Thanks and again, I'm really sorry. :(