Smile :)
363 posts
Posted in I support Winnie. • 15th October 2015, 08:23 AM

I agree with everyone else. Its good to defend for your friends, but it is the rule to not, I would do the same thing but, I don't want people to tell me to not do it, because that makes me feel like I'm not a good listener and did something bad. If thats what you feel like I am sorry, I don't want you to get banned like Sugar (who got unbanned) but still.
~Kat

363 posts
Posted in Sacrifice • 15th October 2015, 08:15 AM

I didn't do that yet, oh and the sacrifice is called "Say Cheese!" I believe. The last sacrifice I did was called "Key Gag" If you haven't tried it, you should next month! You get tones of gold!
~Kat Halloween

363 posts
Posted in Heyy! • 11th October 2015, 08:08 AM

War is over, Damen was killed by Mickey so Tennis became Emperor, Damen married Chelsey to get Emperor Back and during the wedding Damen accidently changed everyone's name to Damen and had to delete the accounts. So Make a new acc. And welcome back :)

363 posts
Posted in ~Lying~ • 10th October 2015, 07:29 PM

Well sometimes lying is good. For example, the first time I tried corn I said I wanted it when I really didn't, and I turned out to love corn! But most of the time is bad so you are correct.

363 posts
Posted in Sherlock Quiz & its pretty gr8 • 8th October 2015, 08:21 AM

Abushekaus Septim wrote on 3rd October 2015 10:08 PM:
1. Join
2.Crime
3.Solvers
4.Today!
5(we
6.wont
7.let you
8.down)
Wow... such advertising already...

363 posts
Posted in Double Rainbow XD • 8th October 2015, 08:17 AM

creamyyy wrote on 8th October 2015 07:01 AM:
Never saw one, you did? Or did you just search it up?
I saw the double rainbow in the video, it was cool.

363 posts
Posted in I Hate Myself! • 3rd October 2015, 01:04 PM

Thrus wrote on 2nd October 2015 04:29 PM:
Oh no someone set off the drama bomb!
Thrus, how would you feel if I said that to you?

363 posts
Posted in Good luck in GOM - Kat • 2nd October 2015, 04:05 PM

Herro guys, today is the Autumn GOM Stage 1! There are 6 I believe GOM Teams, I will list them for you now.
Topaz (My Team :D)
Kacket
Lecturers
Hippies
Crime Solvers
And Finally, I think Falcons?
Here are the leaders of each team.
Topaz Leader: Sam
Kacket Leader: Kara
Lecturers leader: Bashy
Hippies Leader: Unknown by me.
Crime Solvers Leader: Hashbrown (Hashir)
Falcons Leader: Milkshake (Milk)
I would consider joining one of these teams right now! If you haven't decided then look at Jilly's post, very informational. If you are on one of these teams and have a special rank such as Leader, Co leader, Third in command (Like meh) or anything else that is a special rank, then you know what you are doing and have a great attitude, you are fun and you are fair, if you are just a team member then you also know what you are doing, you're kind, fun, and fair whoever wins the GOM I give a congrats and an applause. Well that's all I have to say about the GOM for now, I wish everyone a good luck! Let the GOM begin in 45 minuets, haha.
~Kat

363 posts
Posted in I Hate Myself! • 2nd October 2015, 03:47 PM

I get it. Sometimes I hate myself, then I think about all the people that love me and care about me, irl and online. Some people hate themselves so much that they commit suicide. (sorry for saying that) Don't hate yourself that you are (NOT) annoying, and you (DON'T) have any friends except Tonks. Just think in you're head "God made me who I am for a reason" and think about why you hate yourself. If you want I will be you're friend :3
~Kat

363 posts
Posted in Good Luck Teams ~Jilly • 2nd October 2015, 08:23 AM

And good luck to all the teams from me as well! And wow, TWO HOURS TO TYPE?! You must have put a lot of work and concentration into this! Great job, Jilly!
~Kat

363 posts
Posted in People Who Annoy Me! • 1st October 2015, 04:01 PM

Glimmer wrote on 30th September 2015 10:01 PM:
Well maybe she usually gets A's, so this C really brought her grade down. Or maybe her parents are really strict about grades and she thought she would get in trouble.
That's what happened to me.

363 posts
Posted in Bullied Irl - Kat • 24th September 2015, 08:26 AM

Hi guys. Today I changed my picture and some other things, to some sad things. Because I got bullied at school yesterday, I don't know why I got bullied, they just started to call me names and it really hurt my feelings... I already told my mom and my dad, but I really wanted to tell u guys about because all of you guys are true friends and have always been there, my friends irl haven't. Thanks for taking your time to look at this post..
~Kat

363 posts
Posted in I met Polo Field • 12th September 2015, 06:16 PM

I met Herbert before, it was awkward because i was 6, so I was freaked out of him. LOL but yea its fun to meet mascots on new cp sometimes. new or old! Oh and I like the story!

363 posts
Posted in What I do on ROBLOX! • 11th September 2015, 08:31 AM

THAT IS HOW UR SUPPOSED TO DO IT OMG #BOSS.