8th October 2013

Ready For The Finals?

Made by Bailey in The Lounge

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th October 2013, 04:26 PM

If you aren't ready for the Finals, then you might crack under the pressure. In the Finals later today, you will compete in five fierce tasks that you have to be prepared for. This isn't going to be some simple little contest for credits. This will be extremely outragous. Your team must have the skills and cooperation in this, or you will fail miserably. You can't willy-nilly during this. You have to make a commitment to this. If you really want to be a Moderator, then you better try. If you choose not to attempt to earn the job, then you are wasting the Mod's/Admin's time. They are expecting some exceptional competition here. If there isn't a lot going on, then you might not even want to become a Moderator, which is pointless if you are participating. Come on, who doesn't want to be a Mod. I know that some people say, "I really don't mind if I am a Mod or not." Well, I know how you'd feel after you win, getting the higher rank. You'd feel so excided that you won't even care about the others. You'll just mask that saying, "Thank you everyone for your support. It is an honor to be accepted." Well, you will feel like that if you win, but then you'll make everyone feel included afterwards. I know how the routine goes. See you at the competition, hopefully. This is Chucker321! You are welcome to comment! :)

+1 by Jade213, DJ Cadence and Kara

Rookie
16 posts
8th October 2013, 04:41 PM

This is a very well thought out post! Very well detailed!

+1 by Ender Skippy
Stay Groovy! ;)

Hi there
804 posts
Seen 7th November 2015
8th October 2013, 04:50 PM

The farther and farther i got in that post the more nervous i got... Thanks to you i feel sick...

+1 by Elvis
Are you reading my signature?
Boring, isn't it?

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th October 2013, 04:53 PM

Awesome post Chucker321.. your posts are very helpful.

Kara
Administrator

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
8th October 2013, 05:07 PM

Well it's to bad you can't be with us tonight but I really think you did good on this!

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

Login or join the forums to reply.