Rap Diablo
Master
3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
3rd November 2014, 09:22 PM

Name: Adawg

Experience: Oldcp PW Captain, current Forums and Snaildom Mod

Skills: Trustful, friendly, helpful, patient, moderating skills

Description: I am experienced In moderating and I am trustworthy and helpful. I have earned so much in this community and would like to take one more step. I never disobey any rules and would help the community even more.

Do you understand that the Apprentice rank includes moderator rank and Forums Moderator Rank: Even though I am both of these I do.

Please excuse typos I wrote this on a phone.

-Adawg

+1 by Bailey, Cart and Haylee, -1 by trixie

Christ is King
1,266 posts
Seen 2nd August 2023
3rd November 2014, 09:26 PM

Hello Damen. I will be applying for Emperor Apprentice.

Name: Crowflying on Snaildom and Forums.
Experience: The only thing I have moderated on is some Xats. I'm sorry I have not moderated on much.
Skills: Kind, respectful, smart, and trustworthy.
Do you understand that the rank of Apprentice includes moderator rank and forums moderator rank and learning apprentice of Damen? Yes.
Are you willing to learn any of the above quotes subjects from Damen if you become the Apprentice? Yes, I will listen as you teach me.
Description: I was an OldCP Healer and have been a News Reporter. I have very good grammar too. I'm currently training for knight with Sofie, Tennis, and Cysero. I am helping create a website with my brother, CocaCola10. I am also a Banker on Snaildom.

I hope you read this, Damen. Thank you for reading! ;)

Master
1,187 posts
Seen 7th November 2015
3rd November 2014, 09:28 PM

Hi guys this is my application .
Name: My nickname on forums is Cart. My username on snaildom and my regular name on forums is Cartwheel.
My age : I am 10 and 1/2 .
Experince : I know how to fix the sound of the computer when it isn't working. I know how to work with the video game a little bit. In project S.T.E.A.M we designed a computer with our group and made it. So I know how to connect wires and design. I know the steps you need to use when designing . They are in order Horizon lines, Vanishing point , Shapes, and ortho lines.
Skills: I have moderate some minecraft servers . I was a mod helper in another minecraft server.
Are you willing to become any of the quotes subjects from damen if you become a apprentice? : I would like to do Game designing.
Description: I beileve I feel suitable for the rank of apparitence because I know an average amount of game designing . If I'm apprentice and I work hard enough I could become a great Game designer when I'm older.
Do you understand the rank of apprentice includes the moderator rank and the forums moderator rank and learning from Damen ? Yes I understand.
Thank you for reading my application .

+1 by Bailey, sarah, trixie, Haylee and 1 other

Thanks Nikki

YOU FAILED

eh got this off of google

made myself

thank you to jake :3

i do give credit to jake :3

Bella ty :3

THROW THE CHEESE

Me and angi :D

Lucy thanks so much amazing :D

cool guy
1,696 posts
Seen 28th July 2022
3rd November 2014, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Greetings DSGHQ users,

If you are from England and watch the BBC program The Apprentice and have read the title you're probably thinking, a new competition to do with working for the Emperor???

Well if you were, you're right. Apart from my name won't be Lord Sugar.

I've made a second moderator competition called 'Emperors Apprentice'.

The Emperor Apprentice is a special new rank, that can be won. What is the Emperor Apprentice?

The Apprentice is a moderator, not just on Snaildom, but on forums too!

The Emperor's Apprentice is given optional training on anything they want from Damen.
E.g. game making, designing, website making, broadcasting etc... so one day perhaps they may host radio shows or create minigames for the DSGHQ and will help them to become successful in any of these fields when they're older so they can become rich!

Does it work the same as the Game of Mods?
It's similar, but instead of allowing users to make their own teams, there are only 2 main teams which users are evenly shared into.

Can anyone join?
No, before an Apprentice Comp there will be sign ups, like this discussion.

How many people are selected?
There is a minimum of 13 candidates to run for the rank, although it probably will go up to around 15.

How long does the Competition last?
There are 3 stages per week and there are 3 weeks. In total, there are 9 stages. 1 person is fired each stage until there are 4 left in the final.

What time?
The dates aren't made yet, because we need to get the candidates first.

Tasks
Instead of having lots of tasks in each stage, there will only be one mega-task in each stage.

TO APPLY TO BECOME A CANDIDATE OF THE EMPERORS APPRENTICE
RESPOND TO THIS DISCUSSION USING THE APPLICATION FORMAT
BELOW.

Requirements
You MUST have at least 200 forums reputation.
You MUST have at least 3 months on your forums account.
You MUST have not been banned in the past 4 months.

Name: Your nicknames on forums and Snaildom and any other names.
Experience: Your moderating experience and computer experience. Do NOT include any CPPS websites in this experience field.
Skills: Moderator skills.
Are you willing to learn any of the above quotes subjects from Damen if you become the Apprentice? Select any from "Game Designing", "Multiplayer Servers", "Website Designing", "Broadcasting Radio", "Broadcasting Television"
Description A Description of why you feel suitable for this rank of Apprentice.
Do you understand that the rank of Apprentice includes moderator rank and forums moderator rank and learning apprentice of Damen? Reply Yes/No.

I look forward to your interest
Damen

I'm glad you took my idea on training someone on flash , etc. Though I won't be playing , I wish all a good luck. :)

+1 by trixie and Haylee, -1 by Damen

705 posts
Seen 20th April 2019
3rd November 2014, 09:48 PM

Name: TheRealDrake or Drake

Experience: I have joined The Whole Community around August 2013 I have made easy games with my brother Chopper like Block Head Adventures.

Skills: I know the Basic kick kick ban I have talked to a lot of Moderators like Hashir That have taught/Showed me some of The ways of the Moderator LOL.

I am willing to be an Apprentice and all of what Damen said and like I said I have been working on Block Head Adventures with my brother Chopper.

I think I am Suitable for this rank because I feel like I have been here for quite a long time and I know how to handle some situations in a specific way.

And Yes, I do understand The Rank Apprentice and that it includes Forum and Snaildom Mod

queen of oopsie doopsies
374 posts
Seen 24th April 2022
3rd November 2014, 09:58 PM

So many people having been posting on this!

- Take this seriously -

Teammaybe

705 posts
Seen 20th April 2019
3rd November 2014, 10:02 PM

Quote:
So many people having been posting on this!

Of Course.

queen of oopsie doopsies
374 posts
Seen 24th April 2022
3rd November 2014, 10:10 PM

Wow, I cant wait to "watch" it im not running!

- Take this seriously -

Teammaybe

Me, myself, and I.
846 posts
Seen 26th March 2020
3rd November 2014, 10:33 PM

You MUST have at least 200 forums reputation. Check!
You MUST have at least 3 months on your forums account. Check!
You MUST have not been banned in the past 4 months. Check!

Name: Your nicknames on forums and Snaildom and any other names. SD: Ninja OldCP (if needed): Theninjaace Forum (not counting Maggie8549 my sister, or Burning Leo.): Ninjawolf, Positive Prince Ace, Theninjaace, Firestar, and I think Ninja. My current is Ninjawolf.
Experience: Your moderating experience and computer experience. Do NOT include any CPPS websites in this experience field. I know the chain, and I was finalist in 2 mod comps, and in total I was in 4 mod comps. I know a bit of coding, still trying to do some things, only for designing, I can make it look amazing for people to experience. I know the blink coding too. (don't think we need that)
Skills: Moderator skills. (oops I need to edit this I forgot this part) I know what to do when I have a problem with some users, I need witnesses and image proof. If we have a lot of witnesses, I may believe. I include everyone in, and I am helpful as a moderator.
Are you willing to learn any of the above quotes subjects from Damen if you become the Apprentice? Select any from "Game Designing", "Multiplayer Servers", "Website Designing", "Broadcasting Radio", "Broadcasting Television" I'm not gonna try to waste any money, so any one of those that don't cost money. So, Game Designing or Website Designing.
Description A Description of why you feel suitable for this rank of Apprentice. I think I will be suitable because I know a lot of things from the past months I have been here, and all the things I have been through. Of course about August... (you don't wanna know if you are new) I was framed. (don't ask me how) I have been in about 4 mod comps and 2 I got finalist. I will do well with this because I will be responsible, trustworthy, loyal, and honest.
Do you understand that the rank of Apprentice includes moderator rank and forums moderator rank and learning apprentice of Damen? Reply Yes/No. Yes, I understand.

Add: I have been moderator on HollywoodCP, and Admin/Mod on IslandCP, aka. Owner.

~Theninjaace~

+1 by Haylee and dounia
Ninja
Be who you are, don't be someone else be you. You are beautiful you are good. You are you. <3
Hi guys, I'm Ninja. Just another regular person on the DSGHQ. :P
~Carried away by a moonlight shadow~

Veteran
Master
927 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
4th November 2014, 06:57 AM

Wow! This is a great idea! Great thinking Damen! I think i'll sign up.

Name: Forums and Snaildom -- Dancebear

Experience: I was a OldCP Moderator and a Temporary XAT Moderator for the DSGHQ Chat in the past.

Skills: I was a Moderator for 1 month. I honestly think I was able to do my job well. I don't have particular skills but I would love to develop more.

Are you willing to learn any of the above quotes subjects from Damen if you become the Apprentice? I would be willing to learn about the DSGHQ Broadcasting Radio and TV. Game Designing sounds interesting also.

Description : I think I should become the Emperor's Apprentice because I work extremely hard to show that I'm someone that would be willing to help with anything. I feel that I'm a very trusted user by past experiences also. I love helping people, I would be willing to learn anything if I have to (Of course I will). In the past, I was in many competitions and I always came up in 2nd place. But this time I feel that I can come in 1st place and I can prove it by showing my showmanship, my loyalty to the DSGHQ and showing how I'm fighting for this.

Do you understand that the rank of Apprentice includes moderator rank and forums moderator rank and learning apprentice of Damen? Indeed i do! (Yes)

+1 by PenguinDSC, Haylee and daisy

Close Friends

- Abushekaus, The PCC Crew, Malorie, Harrison, Zeshan -

it was only hypothetical
Master
6,414 posts
Seen 25th August 2023
4th November 2014, 07:20 AM

You MUST have at least 200 forums reputation: Check!
You MUST have at least 3 months on your forums account. I'm here in the last 5 months.
You MUST have not been banned in the past 4 months. I never was punished!

Name: CoolLloyd is my name, and Lloyd and Cl or Xavier are my nicknames.
Experience: I'm former news reporter, current DSGHQ Master, and in-game detective.
Skills: I report 5 imposters in SnailDom and 9 icelords in OldCP. But, I don't have any skills in moderating, but I can learn.
Are you willing to learn any of the above quotes subjects from Damen if you become the Apprentice? Yes! I am! "Game Designing" and "Broadcasting Radio", these are the things with I want to learn!

Description: Game designing is very cool, I want to make cool games for users, games are realy cool, and they teach you and your brain, that's good, and the programming, when I started to programm I started to see the world with otehers eyes, and the broadcasting radio, I love music, and I think with everybody loves it to, and a radio is always good, the DSGHQ midia is very good, share your opinions of musics to others is good, I started to like some musics by the DSGHQ Radio, I listened it, and asked for my friend: 'what is this music' and he said with was 'can't hold us' so, I started to enjoy music by the DSGHQ Radio, and I hope with everybody start to enjoy different musics by this.

Do you understand that the rank of Apprentice includes moderator rank and forums moderator rank and learning apprentice of Damen? Yep. I understand.

Thanks for reading.

+1 by Haylee
Gone

Sweet memories

1,384 posts
Seen 22nd July 2015
4th November 2014, 07:26 AM

Hello Emperor Damen,
Today I will be applying to be a candidate of the Emperors Apprentice.

Name: Angi

Experience: I have Moderated this community before, on Oldcp. It was a very short time but, in that time I feel I was able to do the job right. Now that time has passed I am officially a Moderator on Snaildom. It is true, I have helped out with some other websites in the past so, I do know a little bit about website designing.

Skills: I have quite a variety of skills in the subject of Moderating. I'd like to start off with that I am very active, so you would expect to see me online a lot. I get online everyday and although this may be hard for others, I am very patient with the users, and I do not loose my temper with all of the questions they might ask. I am very mature, and I have never abused any of my powers in the past while I was Moderating. I never have abused any of my current powers in game either. So, if I may I say that I am trusted. I know what the powers are and how to use them correctly, responsibly and in the correct situations. I am quick to action when I see someone breaking the rules but, not so quick that I make a mistake. I also have some experience with website designing. Being taught by my cousin, I know now how to design and a it about programming. So, I would obviously listen closely to the new ways you (Damen) would be teaching me (if I get the job of course) and using a bit of what I already know as well. I also make sure to be friendly and kind to users I meet new, or old.

Are you willing to learn any of the above quotes subjects from Damen if you become the Apprentice? I am ready to learn all of them in which Damen would teach me. (I also know a little bit about Website designing)

Description I feel that I would be suitable for the rank of Apprentice because, of the experience I have and, the way I would do the job. In the past, I have worked very hard when I had the rank of Moderator. I already know how to use the powers correctly, and at the moment I have never abused any of them. That makes me feel a bit trusted in this category. In a situation I make sure that it gets fixed correctly. Due to my experience with this certain job I feel that I can do it very well, with responsibility. I know this rank takes great trust, and responsibility so, I am willing to do whatever it takes if I do receive this rank. I am very loyal, to this community, I have never lost my temper or left/threatened to leave this community because of something dramatic. I am not the dramatic type, I try ti stop it not start it. If I received this rank, I promise to do the best that I can possibly do and I will not give up. I know a lot about programming and website designing so, I would fit the job well where I am at the moment. I enjoy the times when I get to help out this community and others so, becoming an Apprentice, would be truly astounding to me.

Do you understand that the rank of Apprentice includes moderator rank and forums moderator rank and learning the apprentice of Damen? Yes.

Good luck to everyone who made an application.

~Angi :)

+1 by Haylee and daisy

Former Moderator - Master - Friendly user <3
Don't hesitate to come to me if you need anything.

Master
1,187 posts
Seen 7th November 2015
4th November 2014, 07:33 AM

Nice one cyber . :)

Thanks Nikki

YOU FAILED

eh got this off of google

made myself

thank you to jake :3

i do give credit to jake :3

Bella ty :3

THROW THE CHEESE

Me and angi :D

Lucy thanks so much amazing :D

it was only hypothetical
Master
6,414 posts
Seen 25th August 2023
4th November 2014, 07:35 AM

Quote:
I'll be judging at this competition.

Task 1: Submit a sample code that does the following: Generate a random number between 9000 and 20000. If the number is between 10000 and 14539 then print the user’s IP address hashed in SHA256. If it is not between that number, connect to a database using MySQLi and use prepared statements to insert a row into a table that stores their IP address and user agent.

....jk

Wow.
I thinked with that was true.

Lloyd

Gone

Sweet memories

Login or join the forums to reply.