3rd November 2014

Emperor's Apprentice - Sign Ups

Made by Damen in Announcements

cool guy
1,696 posts
Seen 28th July 2022
4th November 2014, 08:33 AM

Well ,I am not worthy of becoming a Emperor's Apprentice. I actually want to currently be a Detective.

But here's my app :

Requirements
You MUST have at least 200 forums reputation. DONE
You MUST have at least 3 months on your forums account. Forums ? On game its DONE { OldCP , Snaildom } On Forums = 1 month 10 days :)
You MUST have not been banned in the past 4 months. DONE

If the 2nd requirement is FORUMS only then This Application will be Cancelled.

Name: Charming , Real name Sam

Experience: Computer experience - Im currently a beginner in HTML. My Mod experience in Forums is too much. On many game forums I've been working but now , the forums have been closed.On game - Well on some games I did get Mod ..

Skills: I know when to ban , Why to give a chance , When to react etc.

Are you willing to learn any of the above quotes subjects from Damen if you become the Apprentice? Select any from "Game Designing", "Multiplayer Servers", "Website Designing", "Broadcasting Radio", "Broadcasting Television" - Game Designing , Multiplayer Servers... I know Website Designing .

Description A Description of why you feel suitable for this rank of Apprentice. Well I think I am suitable for this job because I have a little experience in DSGHQ and I can Help in hosting meetings , ETC. for most of the Admins. I am online 3-4 hours per day.

Do you understand that the rank of Apprentice includes moderator rank and forums moderator rank and learning apprentice of Damen? Reply Yes/No.
Yes , I do.

I'm not sure I will get accepted with very good competitors .

Quote for the Week
"Condemn not for though shall be condemned"

+1 by Bailey and Haylee

Master
1,167 posts
Seen 10th February 2021
4th November 2014, 08:44 AM

Name: Bob
Experience: I have moderated a game of the DSGHQ for a year. I've known many things about computers for a while.
Skills: I've had experience on OldCP and I still remember how to use my powers.
Are you willing to learn any of the above quotes subjects from Damen if you are the Apprentice? Multiplayer Servers.
Description: I think I am ready because I've had a long time of experience. I would be nice, respectful, responsible, and active. I would help others and I would follow the rules, and I would not abuse my powers.
Do you understand that the rank of Apprentice includes moderator rank and forums moderator rank and learning apprentice of Damen? Yes.

It would an amazing opportunity to compete in a competition like this. I hope this gets accepted. Thanks for reading this.

-Bob

+1 by Bailey and Haylee

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th November 2014, 08:55 AM

My answers are bold for your benefit.

You MUST have at least 200 forums reputation. Blew past that long time
You MUST have at least 3 months on your forums account. I was here since the day this was made XD
You MUST have not been banned in the past 4 months. Never banned :P.

Name: Hashir on forums & Snaildom, but people call me Hash
Experience: I know some HTML, but my ranks experience are as: Inspector, Sergeant, Moderator, Prince's Steward, Administrator etc. (I have others too, but these are the top ones)
Skills: I'm a strict rule enforcer, so I won't be lenient. You already know that from my current rank. I cut no slack.
Are you willing to learn any of the above quotes subjects from Damen if you become the Apprentice? Select any from "Game Designing", "Multiplayer Servers", "Website Designing", "Broadcasting Radio", "Broadcasting Television" Yeah, I want to learn Game designing, multi-player servers, and maybe broadcasting television. I really want to be like you lol.
Description A Description of why you feel suitable for this rank of Apprentice. Well, I have lots of experience, and I haven't let you down. I was actually one of the selects in the King comp and a top 3, and I find this rank suitable for me because, I'm fine with assisting you, like I have done before as Administrator. Though I was pretty idiotic at that time, I have matured up, and hopefully, I will be worthy for this.
Do you understand that the rank of Apprentice includes moderator rank and forums moderator rank and learning apprentice of Damen? Yes.

Thank you, and please consider me for the GOA (Game of Apprentice XD)

+1 by Ras, Templar, Bailey, Haylee and 1 other
"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
4th November 2014, 10:33 AM

Hello, I would like to apply to enter the Emperor's Apprentice.

My name is Toby, on Snaildom, and will be on any other DSGHQ game.

I am 12, but 13 on the 25th of June. I am quite mature for my age, but sometimes I can be a bit crazy. :S

I have become a Moderator on PC4 Beta, and on OldCP as a Prince, a Knight, and just a normal Moderator. I have tried making computer games before, some of them are quite awesome, such as an offline Club Penguin make, LiveCP and Dress Damen, and are on my website, others aren't quite as cool since they were just my test games to help me out a bit. I also make 2D and 3D animations, video players, websites, and recently working on a multiplayer CPPS, so far going great. I know my fair share of HTML & CSS which is used on my website, also.

I was quite a good Moderator on PC4 Beta, and was one from beginning to end, but on OldCP, Cyberwolf demoted me once for "being an annoying 12 year old", and was demoted again for globalling Key123's Iceberg Party.

It would be absolutely awesome for Damen to teach me all he knows. I would be willing to learn about them all! (game designing, multiplayer servers, website designing, broadcasting radio, broadcasting television) Because it's all of what I am interested in, I would really like to be taught by a really experienced person.

I feel suitable for the rank of Emperor's Apprentice because I have good experience in gaming and computers, but wish to know more to help me in the future!

Yes, I understand that the rank of Apprentice includes moderator rank and forums moderator rank and learning apprentice of Damen, which is why I have applied. :)

I would really like to be the Emperor's Apprentice, because it seems like a great learning opportunity for me, because I am well-interested in every you can teach me! (game designing, multiplayer servers, website designing, broadcasting radio, broadcasting television). I have always wanted to learnt he proper way to design games, how to create working multiplayer servers, design websites quick and easy, and broadcast properly, so I am not just using an SWF for all the videos, or a sound files for a radio.

Thanks,
-Toby

+1 by Bailey and Haylee

1,510 posts
Seen 5th November 2015
4th November 2014, 10:37 AM

Hello,

My username on Snaildom Is Wintersummer. My real name Is Alyssa. And I have good Grammar. And tons of experience. Even though I wasn't a mod. I still have experience! My experience is to help make sure the DSGHQ Community safe! And I love helping. It is actually my hobby! And I am 8 years old. I am so sorry If I am young. I joined June, 21st. I joined not that long ago but I have around 500 rep!

I never betrayed. And I have gotten 1 warning. A long time ago. And it was a little mistake.

If I see a bad bad user I would.

1. Give them a warning.
2. Kick.
3. Either Ban or If something super super bad I would (Ip Ban)

In the mod comp I was in the finalist. With Le Vikings. And I am totally not a poor sport. I am fairly happy if other people win.

And I feel like I can be there by your side Damen. No matter what. I have never had a job. But I am sure that I handle this. Thank you for reading my Application.

~Wintersummer~

+1 by Bailey and Haylee

just a typical pvris fangirl
Master
1,843 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
4th November 2014, 10:40 AM

I can't apply because I don't have 200 rep. :(

+1 by Bailey, Haylee, and TerryDJ

YES
Master
2,119 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th November 2014, 10:55 AM

I do have the requirements

Name: Forums (current) Bakon the Black; Snaildom Name: Bakon
Experience: I was a mod on oldcp by winning the Oldcp 7th mod comp so I also have experience in competing in competitions. I am a wiz at maths, science, computing (exc) so I am also a idea man and can give you a lot of ideas. I am a wise on Snaildom and also I am current Det Sgt as been chosen by Hashir and Damen agreed. I am good at doing my job also very trusted and know all the bits to be an apprentice and all the moderating rules. I was a finalist for the snaildom mod comp with the team Crime Solvers, I will love doing my job as an Apprentice and will fully put my heart and soul into it so I will also give you great ideas and experienced with helping people in school for ideas for maybe a project. I am well trusted and nice with the amount of rep needed. I will not abuse powers or not be rude, un-kind,
mean, stupid and will never commit treason or make someone

Yes I am willing to learn about the quote Multi-Player Services

I think you should accept me because I am kind, trusted, helpful, smart and with knowledge and wiz at subjects also creative in my ideas for it. I will always be nice and not abuse and help you and the users of DSGHQ

Yes I understand truly

-Bakon

+1 by Bailey, Haylee and
learn from me

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
4th November 2014, 12:05 PM

Damen, here is mine. :)

Requirements
You MUST have at least 200 forums reputation.
You MUST have at least 3 months on your forums account.
You MUST have not been banned in the past 4 months.

(I have nearly 3,000 rep and 4,000 posts)

Name: Your nicknames on forums and Snaildom and any other names: Forum name: Tom Snaildom Name: Luke
Experience: Your moderating experience and computer experience. Do NOT include any CPPS websites in this experience field: I know a little CSS, I have developed a quite cool forum design using a little CSS.
Skills: Moderator skills: Prince of the DSGHQ, and moderator 4 times.
Are you willing to learn any of the above quotes subjects from Damen if you become the Apprentice? Select any from "Game Designing", "Multiplayer Servers", "Website Designing", "Broadcasting Radio", "Broadcasting Television: Sure! You know me I have been on the radio many times and you showed me how to make my own virtual world.
Description A Description of why you feel suitable for this rank of Apprentice: I think I am suitable for the rank because I got demoted from Prince in quite a suddern because I was shot, I would love to try for this job also because I'm active and LOVE the DSGHQ forum and games.
Do you understand that the rank of Apprentice includes moderator rank and forums moderator rank and learning apprentice of Damen? Replied: Yes. I am totally aware of this Emperor Damen.

Thanks so much for reading, also!

Thanks Damen u babe. <3

LOL.

+1 by Bailey and Haylee

Master
1,414 posts
Seen 30th October 2015
4th November 2014, 12:49 PM

Hello,
Thank you for this amazing opportunity,
I am looking forward to this competition.

{Application}

Name: My real name is Hailey. My username on forums and snaildom is Ellie.

Experience: I have a lot of experience moderating cpps and
I used to moderate the DSGHQ (Forums and Oldcp.)

Skills: I have many skills in moderating. I know how to deal with each user, depending on their needs.Dealing with problematic users.
Helping each user that needs help in anything, even if it's a tiny little dumb question, yes, I will help them no matter what.

I know when to lock, delete and move discussions. For example, when you're going to lock a post there must be a reason. It can be drama,
if drama is taken far away then I shall lock the post. When to delete a post? You delete a post when it's necessary and moved to the trash can.
When to move a discussion? If a Discussion is not in the right category you move it to the category that suits that discussion.

2 warnings, after that 3 kicks, if the users keeps it on then a ban after 3 bans, an IP-ban.

Are you willing to learn any of the above quotes subjects from Damen if you become the Apprentice? Yes, I would like to learn about, Game Designing, Multiplayer Servers, Website designing and
Broadcasting Radio.

Description:
I feel as I suit/deserve this rank, because of my loyalty and dedication to the DSGHQ. And I want to learn more about gaming and websites and how to design, All of that. I'm very curious for that. :)

Do you understand that the rank of Apprentice includes moderator rank and forums moderator rank and learning apprentice of Damen?
Yes, I do and I am ready for this responsibility.

Requirements:
You MUST have at least 200 forums reputation. Not this account, But my other account is way past that, and I'm sure I can earn 200 reputation in no time. :)
You MUST have at least 3 months on your forums account. I am a very old user,
You MUST have not been banned in the past 4 months. I have never been banned.

Thank you.

+1 by Templar, Bailey, , daisy and 1 other

Banned
640 posts
Seen 26th November 2021
4th November 2014, 01:04 PM

Name: My Snaildom and forums username is Mico,I'm also known as Milanmico.
Experience: I have been Imperial Knight for 5 months,I also been Wise One for 2 months! I know a bit of PHP, Javascript and Actionscript 2.0 coding, I also code in QBasic,SmallBasic,Html,Visual Basic... I also know how to make a simple virtual browser. I been working on some virtual worlds!
Skills: I haven't been Moderator yet, but I had Knight powers on OldCP for 5 months. And I was a det for 2 months! I think I'm ready for Mod!
3 Warns=1 Ban (forums)
3 Warns=1 Kick
3 Kicks=1 Ban
3 Bans=IP- ban
Are you willing to learn any of the above quotes subjects from Damen if you become the Apprentice? I wanna learn more about Game Designing,Website Designing, "Broadcasting Radio! If you(Damen) would teach me that I would be really happy!
I feel suitable for Emperor's apprentice because I have all requirments, I think Damen also trust me! I really feel excited when I play games with Damen! Damen inspired me to start creating my own virtual world!

+1 by Bailey and Haylee

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
4th November 2014, 03:50 PM

One question can staff compete if this is similar to a Moderator Competition...? This is also a remarkable competition well will be.

+1 by Bailey
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

2,580 posts
Seen 11th November 2019
4th November 2014, 05:16 PM

Name: Just Harry, Harry on forums, Harry on Snaildom.

Experience: Quite a lot. Former PSA agent, former PW captain, former detective (not that that means anything) former Oldcp mod, former forums mod. I think that I would be ready for this job because of all the ranks I have been entrusted with in the past.

Skills: Well, I honestly think I was a pretty good moderator, based on the majority of other people's opinions, but I did make a few stupid mistakes to get me demoted. HOWEVER; the more mistakes you make, the more you learn from it, and the better chance you have to get back up and do it better than you did the first time.

Are you willing to learn any of the above quotes subjects from Damen if you become the Apprentice?: Well, I guess i'm kinda interested in Game Design, TV broadcaster and Radio broadcaster, but for a ten your old, I'd fail miserably at Game Designing, so I would probably be a better contribution in the Radio and/or TV broadcaster area.

Description: Well, picking my would not be a waste. I would be able to make the comp, and if I win, I have experience in moderating. You won't demote me in the first week, and I will do my job as best I can.

Do you understand that the rank of Apprentice includes moderator rank and forums moderator rank and learning apprentice of Damen?: I do very much

Please consider me for the competition, as I think I will be great at it.

+1 by Bailey

2,178 posts
Seen 30th November 2021
4th November 2014, 05:47 PM

Greetings Everyone. This rank will be amazing and I will take the opportunity to Apply for this rank. I understand if I don't get it so anyways enjoy my Application =).

Name: My real is Stella. My Forums name is XxStarwolfXx/Starwolf. And my Snaildom name is Starwolf.

Experience: My True Moderating Experience is Moderating Oldcp. That was a true wonder to do and I will Incorporate the Moderation skills while possibly Holding this rank.

Skills: Well My Moderation Skills might be a bit rustier due to not as much Moderator Commands there may be as Oldcp had. But I know what to do in Scenarios. I can be a bit Strict at times depending on what the Case is. But I know each and Everything that a Moderator needs to know and I will do this job Like it was as a Moderator.

Are you willing to learn any of the above quotes subjects from Damen if you become the Apprentice?: I'm mainly willing to learn and get educated about Website Design. Why? Well in the future I'd like to Design my own Website for People of all Ages to play on and enjoy. So I'd like to choose this one. It may be a minimal amount but I'd like to do this one because it's my opinion.

Description: Well I feel suitable over this rank because I've had good experience and I'm Admired by many people and I want to show others a good person to look up to. And having this rank means I can put all my Experiences plus a a good new step forward on my time of the DSGHQ. It would be a honor and I'd love to compete in this Game and I'd make the best of it.

Do you understand that the rank of Apprentice includes moderator rank and forums moderator rank and learning apprentice of Damen?: Yes I understand it.

+1 by Bailey

510 posts
Seen 6th September 2015
4th November 2014, 06:42 PM

Name: Suzy

Experience: I was a moderator on OldCP.

Skills: Broadcast the radio :)

I am suitable for this rank because I have experience and I was a moderator on OldCP and a trusted user. I've been on here for over 1 year and 5 months. I will defiantly not abuse my powers and I will disappoint you and the DSGHQ. This is just a short paragraph that I would like this position.

Thanks for reading! :)
- Suzy

+1 by Bailey

skippy
Master
991 posts
Seen 8th February 2021
4th November 2014, 06:56 PM

Hello! Here's my application!

Username: Skip

Age: 9 I'm almost 10 ( Don't think about age just please don't you can expect more from me then a 9 year old )

Experience:

My dad is currently a programmer so if I needed help I could always ask my dad. I'm currently trying to learn how to program. I am pretty good at computers because my dad ( once again ) is a programmer. Since I'm nine you might think: Oh we'll she's nine. She might not know all these stuff. We'll I might not but why not give a shot? You don't know what just might happen. I have many mod friends that could help me out if I don't know how to do something.

Skills: We'll skills with mod is that I'm very good with others. Good at problem solving. Good at finding someone that needs help.

Are you willing to learn any of the above quotes subjects from Damen if you become the Apprentice?
I would pick all of them but if I had to pick one it would be designing because It would be very helpful when I grow up because I would like to learn how to make games. I would also like to learn how to make games because I could make mini games for DSGHQ and it would be fun to work with you. I know at times I have to be serious and I will.

Description:

I think this job could suit me if I try. I think I could help you a lot. If I get accepted or if I win this rank I will be so happy like everyone else would be. Anyways, I think this jib will suit me because I'm a helpful person and I love to join in the fun! If I didn't get this I would be a bit disappointed because I think I could have rocked this.

Do you understand that rank of apprentice includes moderator rank Fourms moderator rank and learning apprentice of Damen?

Yes I truly do.

Thank you for reading keep Skipping On!

+1 by Bailey

Thanks Daisy! :)

http://prntscr.com/5sqc84

Thank you Jacks!

Login or join the forums to reply.