2nd December 2014

The Big update discussion

Made by SloppySnail in Announcements

73 posts
Seen 7th February 2016
2nd December 2014, 06:15 PM

Now for some time me and Damen have been discussing different ideas for the game. I suggested new template and he said it would be too much work for me to recreate the game we have now since we cant just transfer items from one template to other.

Since we care about this community and we wana make an exciting game we need your help.

We discussed making a brand new Snaildom. And maybe not even snails. Maybe another animal. He is a good coder and i am decent artist, and given some time we could make a great game but what interests us is that you guyz like it since you are the ones playing.

Soo i encourage all, everybody, who is registered on this forums to reply and give your thoughts and suggestions. Not only mods but also knights.

Maybe this game shouldnt be Medieval themed or should be modern. Maybe it should be fantasy. What ever it is we dont want to start a game that we will need to remake after time, and we see the load of the job that lies in front of us, but we thought the smallest we could get from community is your suggestions so PLEASE make this game better for yourself.

We also understand you want a game like club penguin. And so do i, but we cant directly copy it, and even if we do it will get boring after some time. I mean we dont have to do this guys, we can just throw OldCP out and you can enjoy it but we think this community teamwork and make your own game.

+1 by Sled, Sophie, Dancebear, IceeSofie and 28 others, -1 by Freddy and Cipher

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd December 2014, 06:19 PM

In other words he likes your opinion, what should the next game be based on? What animal/creature etc. XD

+1 by Sled, molly, Bailey, Lloyd and 14 others

Veteran
Master
927 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
2nd December 2014, 06:23 PM

I think the next game could maybe be with creatures underwater? It would be super cool to have a game with designs underwater :) Such as Fish, Dolphins, Seahorses, ect.

~Dancebear

+1 by GuildMirai, Cheep, sarah, valentina and 3 others, -1 by molly

Close Friends

- Abushekaus, The PCC Crew, Malorie, Harrison, Zeshan -

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd December 2014, 06:24 PM

Quote:
I think the next game could maybe be with creatures underwater? It would be super cool to have a game with designs underwater Such as Fish, Dolphins, Seahorses, ect.

~Dancebear

Too girly

+1 by Freddy, Cheep, , valentina and 6 others

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
2nd December 2014, 06:24 PM

Well I've never seen a game with dogs or cats, maybe that could be next. It'd be cool to see someone do it. Maybe it could be like a cats vs. dogs kind of thing, and people can choose which animal/side they want to be on.

Haha lol. I suck at drawing cats and dogs dude.
Damen mentioned turtles, but he said it was stupid although i thought it wasnt that bad idea.

^Aw that stinks. Turtles would be cool but I think it should go beyond just being a virtual world. Maybe something with role play that would keep people entertained.

+1 by Bp28, Cheep, trixie, Lilly21344 and 3 others

sof#0717
Master
703 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd December 2014, 06:25 PM

Hello Sloppysnail,

First of all I would like to say welcome to the team! I can't wait to see more work from you. I hope we get to know each other better.

I was thinking maybe it's time for a game that is a RPG, where you are actually playing as a character, sort of like the Pokémon and Mario games series. I believe it would be fun for all ages. I don't have much to back this up with since I just came up with this idea.

Thank you so much for doing what you do best!

+1 by Sled, SloppySnail, Cheep, trixie and 6 others, -1 by molly
When you need me I will be there, count on it.

2,178 posts
Seen 30th November 2021
2nd December 2014, 06:26 PM

Something boys and girls could enjoy together. Maybe something with all the main games combined in one? What I mean by the main games. Pretty much: Snaildom, Snailschat, Oldcp, and Penguin Isles into one.

+1 by trixie and Maybe

73 posts
Seen 7th February 2016
2nd December 2014, 06:26 PM

Quote:
I think the next game could maybe be with creatures underwater? It would be super cool to have a game with designs underwater Such as Fish, Dolphins, Seahorses, ect.

~Dancebear

Not sure if i would like fish that much.

+1 by trixie

67 posts
Seen 11th August 2015
2nd December 2014, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Now for some time me and Damen have been discussing different ideas for the game. I suggested new template and he said it would be too much work for me to recreate the game we have now since we cant just transfer items from one template to other.

Since we care about this community and we wana make an exciting game we need your help.

We discussed making a brand new Snaildom. And maybe not even snails. Maybe another animal. He is a good coder and i am decent artist, and given some time we could make a great game but what interests us is that you guyz like it since you are the ones playing.

Soo i encourage all, everybody, who is registered on this forums to reply and give your thoughts and suggestions. Not only mods but also knights.

Maybe this game shouldnt be Medieval themed or should be modern. Maybe it should be fantasy. What ever it is we dont want to start a game that we will need to remake after time, and we see the load of the job that lies in front of us, but we thought the smallest we could get from community is your suggestions so PLEASE make this game better for yourself.

We also understand you want a game like club penguin. And so do i, but we cant directly copy it, and even if we do it will get boring after some time. I mean we dont have to do this guys, we can just throw OldCP out and you can enjoy it but we think this community teamwork and make your own game.
Uuh. . . . Bats?

+1 by Cheep and trixie

73 posts
Seen 7th February 2016
2nd December 2014, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Meerkats
Moose
Mice

Unfortunantely those animals doesnt have strong base. Like meerkats are thin. Moose is just very akward and would be hard to animate.
and mice makes me thing of garbage

PS. sorry for editing. Wasnt meant

+1 by , trixie and Ender Skippy

Old User
583 posts
Seen 23rd April 2023
2nd December 2014, 06:35 PM

TOBLERONE, YES! best creature ever! Who agrees?

<3
Master
1,652 posts
Seen 30th July 2022
2nd December 2014, 06:36 PM

Quote:
In other words he likes your opinion, what should the next game be based on? What animal/creature etc.

I think it should be seals that could stand up!

+1 by trixie

and i was stressed out.
2,308 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
2nd December 2014, 06:44 PM

Hmm... For girls ponies for boys dragons

+1 by Dom and trixie
twenty one pilots is cool.

<3
Master
1,652 posts
Seen 30th July 2022