19th May 2020

May Wisdom: Loneliness

Made by Tasha in Wisdom

what’re you lookin at
Master
249 posts
Seen 13th August 2023
19th May 2020, 12:35 PM

“All I ever wanted was to reach out and touch another human being not just with my hands but with my heart.” - Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me

Loneliness is something that we do not always notice. It can come in different forms. It can affect us in different ways. In my monthly wisdom, I will discuss both of these things.

The most common type of loneliness we can think of is isolation. A great example would be this quarantine. We have all been isolating ourselves. It drives some people crazy while others enjoy the quiet. Some of those people are probably used to this isolation.

Moving on, another type of loneliness is being with people but feeling alone. This is like when you’re the new kid at school and you don’t have any friends. You’ll go the whole first day without saying a word, and you’ll just feel alone. If this loneliness lasts a long time, some people tend to just shut other people out willingly because they’ve become scared to open up.

The final type of loneliness is detachment. This is where you basically decided that you're going to be lonely. However, sometimes people don’t notice they’re doing this. Other times, people do this on purpose. I personally do not know why though. Maybe it’s because they think that they don’t want to be involved in society anymore. But, for the people that do it without noticing, it could stem from recent sorrows or losses. In the end, it is best that we all do our best to have one person we can always share our feelings with because loneliness can cause many problems.

I hope that we have all learned something about loneliness. Thank you for reading this far, and I hope you enjoyed it!

+1 by Loki, Pablo, EbonJaeger, and 11 others

Not Picasso
Master
169 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th May 2020, 12:39 PM

Always feeling #2. Great post Tasha!

+1 by Tasha

Rookie
2,706 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th May 2020, 01:45 PM

look at tasha man, so inspirational

+1 by Brit and Tasha

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th May 2020, 01:54 PM

tashaistired wrote on 19th May 2020, 12:35 PM:
“All I ever wanted was to reach out and touch another human being not just with my hands but with my heart.” - Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me
Loneliness is something that we do not always notice. It can come in different forms. It can affect us in different ways. In my monthly wisdom, I will discuss both of these things.
The most common type of loneliness we can think of is isolation. A great example would be this quarantine. We have all been isolating ourselves. It drives some people crazy while others enjoy the quiet. Some of those people are probably used to this isolation.
Moving on, another type of loneliness is being with people but feeling alone. This is like when you’re the new kid at school and you don’t have any friends. You’ll go the whole first day without saying a word, and you’ll just feel alone. If this loneliness lasts a long time, some people tend to just shut other people out willingly because they’ve become scared to open up.
The final type of loneliness is detachment. This is where you basically decided that you're going to be lonely. However, sometimes people don’t notice they’re doing this. Other times, people do this on purpose. I personally do not know why though. Maybe it’s because they think that they don’t want to be involved in society anymore. But, for the people that do it without noticing, it could stem from recent sorrows or losses. In the end, it is best that we all do our best to have one person we can always share our feelings with because loneliness can cause many problems.
I hope that we have all learned something about loneliness. Thank you for reading this far, and I hope you enjoyed it!
As a guy who did this stuff, this is absolutely amazing. Good.

+1 by Tasha

Fable

Valiant

find comfort in the chaos
Master
796 posts
Seen 6th June 2022
19th May 2020, 02:21 PM

amazing post tasha! <3

+1 by Tasha and Tommo

Login or join the forums to reply.