15th September 2020

OldCP Suggestions

Made by Falcon in Suggestions

50 posts
Seen 27th June 2023
15th September 2020, 07:21 PM

Greetings, everyone i would like to suggest a few things for OldCP.

1. Being able to upgrade 5% of your weapon dmg for 40-50k gold in a blacksmith area and it'll have a limit on upgrading weapons for example you can upgrade normal swords only 2 times hopefully this can make gold more useful.

2. Having pickaxes it won't do any dmg to users but can cut trees to gather wood material so you can get 20x wooden material to craft a wooden sword in the blacksmith.

3. You can forge normal swords getting 10k gold currency and 25x steel and 10x gold material and forge it in a blacksmith area ores will spawn in any mining area chances for ores to spawn could be 15-20%

(Considering how easy it is to get armed for this suggestion you'll need like a xprop admin approval or your account have to be atleast two weeks or a month old to be able to craft weapons and if the user is going to murder anyone the person can just be arrested and be trialed.)

Hope you all like this suggestion.

+1 by SecurityGuy, Ras, Jesse, Brit and 6 others

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th September 2020, 08:07 PM

SO BASICALLY. YOU WANT SNAILDOM CRAFTING IN OLDCP? this is fine but watch frogs abuse it by using AUTOCLICK

+1 by Brit and Faith

Fable

Valiant

50 posts
Seen 27th June 2023
15th September 2020, 08:09 PM

That's why i suggest the chances to be sort of low for the ores to spawn the ores can be a vanity item so a whole inventory system don't need to be made.

shutup
Master
586 posts
Seen 24th October 2021
16th September 2020, 02:22 AM

thas lit now stop wearin my create items

50 posts
Seen 27th June 2023
16th September 2020, 11:48 AM

zes wrote on 16th September 2020, 02:22 AM:
I told one of your assassins named Oriel on why i am finding out the ids, so first of all i know there's people know my method into finding things and i know somebody who does leak it instantly once they've find the item it's Lexrocks and someone else (not saying that for a excuse but it's true) but your assassin ended up seeing me wearing it that's because i found it not too long ago and didn't know it was yours let me make this clear i find ids and report unpatched ids to administrators to patch it before people find it also i'm not finished making the list for the unpatched ids to send to administrators yet besides that i guess i'm wrong for even finding items although there's a few people know my method and some leak id when they find it i'll make this the last time i'm wearing a create item and finding ids if i ever find any other create item ids and wear it i may sentence myself to a ipban.

+1 by Zes

shutup
Master
586 posts
Seen 24th October 2021
16th September 2020, 03:32 PM

Warriorknight wrote on 16th September 2020, 11:48 AM:
Quote:
zes wrote on 16th September 2020, 02:22 AM:
I told one of your assassins named Oriel on why i am finding out the ids, so first of all i know there's people know my method into finding things and i know somebody who does leak it instantly once they've find the item it's Lexrocks and someone else (not saying that for a excuse but it's true) but your assassin ended up seeing me wearing it that's because i found it not too long ago and didn't know it was yours let me make this clear i find ids and report unpatched ids to administrators to patch it before people find it also i'm not finished making the list for the unpatched ids to send to administrators yet besides that i guess i'm wrong for even finding items although there's a few people know my method and some leak id when they find it i'll make this the last time i'm wearing a create item and finding ids if i ever find any other create item ids and wear it i may sentence myself to a ipban.

okok dw imma let it slide then

LIVING LEGEND
Master
326 posts
Seen 23rd March 2023
18th September 2020, 06:17 PM

Warriorknight wrote on 15th September 2020, 07:21 PM:
3. You can forge normal swords getting 10k gold currency and 25x steel and 10x gold material and forge it in a blacksmith area ores will spawn in any mining area chances for ores to spawn could be 15-20%

um, this could be abused by using an autoclicker so i'm unsure if this would be added or not lol

Zenny SecurityGuy Danny Forbi Jenna Rachel

Login or join the forums to reply.