23rd November 2020

Wisdom (idk a title)

Made by OldCPHelper in Wisdom

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Seen 2nd January 2022
23rd November 2020, 12:32 AM

In the philosophies I've adapted within the last few months I've come to the conclusion that there is no such thing as a completely wrong or completely right philosophy, every philosophy believes in development, and every philosophy believes in doing the best for yourself, and finally all philosophies ask for sacrifice, sacrifice to these philosophies can mean a multitude of things, whether it is physical, spiritual, mental, or emotional.
Life as it stands is much less and yet much more than what we see it as, and that is the beauty of philosophies, why mention these things? Well here is what I've been thinking about:
In all philosophies I would hope many of us may use whether or not it is monotheistic, polytheistic, agnostic, or any other philosophies I may not be aware of all believe in one concept: the power of our actions, and how dangerous it is for us to underestimate that power.
Power is probably one of the most misinterpreted ideologies in human history, people often perceive power as a right some people may have over others, and that usually one who is higher ranking in society is often one who has more power, and although at face value these things are true power is a substantial thing we all use in our daily lives, power in its most common and least appreciated form is what we can do with our lives, and most philosophies may adapt this idea, and that is why I have written this post,
I believe that I have been given a chance to spread a message with you all and that is why I've written this, so I will explain my philosophy so that if you see any value within that philosophy you may adapt, consider, or use it if you wish to;
Power is something we all have, regardless of wealth, health, status, and confidence as long as we are still breathing on this planet, and because of this the ability to use these powers is the key to a successful life, and when I say power I mean a lot more than doing good for other people, I also mean mental power. We all have a choice to be happy and to change, but power is often met with challenge as we are all limited, and this is why I ask all of you to never feel weak, yet also I ask all of you to never feel weak, but to be humble and grateful, I find that many philosophies mention these terms but I truly cannot describe just how impactful this way of thinking is.
In my mind everyone has a right to feel self pitiful, angry, broken, and furious, its a right every living breathing creature has, and it is also a choice, because whether or not people may admit it life is constantly filled with struggle, and difficulty, and problems, and hardships, and that is why we have been given power, power that can help us not only understand the value of the times where we are not under difficulty, but also power to help us tackle our problems.
In this post I wanted to only say the things I think we are all aware of, in my mind wisdom is usually not new knowledge, I think everyone can be just as wise as those we perceive to be wiser than ourselves, I believe that wisdom is a reminder, and that the most powerful thing in this world is a reminder, whether it is for ourselves or for others, and that is why I want to leave you all with this sentiment;
Respect that power, acknowledge its limits, and use it constantly, especially for good, especially for others, and especially for your own self improvement, because every single one of us regardless of anything we have been given in life, every single one of us will have that power taken away

+1 by , kace, Julianhak, SecurityGuy and 2 others

[/spoiler] [/center]

i am forever thankful Zeternal :)

Login or join the forums to reply.