3rd January 2021

Imperial Bank for Penguin3D

Made by Dice in Suggestions

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd January 2021, 05:23 PM

Every DSGHQ game has an imperial bank. OldCP, iOldCP, even Snaildom. Forums used to have a bank. I think it's time for Penguin3D to have a bank and a Lord/Lady of the Bank. The bank would be used to pay moderators, administrators, and knights.

However, if certain people were to be paid monthly, this brings up another issue. The command /givex would need to be able to be used for offline users instead of just online users.

Here is a seperate suggestion of mine, but it is also a shared opinion among other people in the community: The bank should be brought back onto Forums and there should be a way to transfer your money from OldCP, Snaildom, Penguin3D and Forums to OldCP, Snaildom, P3D or Forums. Chis made a post about this last month and explains it better: https://forums.damenspike.com/discussion/62140

+1 by Sled, Zaron, Pic, rouge and 8 others, -1 by Brit

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
3rd January 2021, 05:25 PM

The thing is if gold was connected to forums and penguin3d it wouldn't make sense because gold is harder to come by on penguin3d I believe. But I love the idea of an Imperial Bank on Penguin3D!

+1 by Zaron, DaN, Boshi and HammyMajed

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd January 2021, 06:23 PM

We'll need gold coins instead of gold ore/nuggets. Why make a loan of gold when you can just grind for half an hour.

+1 by HammyMajed

Fable

Valiant

Login or join the forums to reply.