The Search: Penguin Watch

Made by Scott in Announcements

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
4th January 2021, 01:57 PM

G'afternoon, everyone,

The Penguin Watch team & I are looking for active, committed, and courageous users to join our remarkable team. In this discussion, I will explain the application process as well as explain what it is that we're exactly looking for. If you believe that you would make a great contribution to the team, please consider applying for this position. Together, we can liven up the Penguin Watch! For those who are interested, continue to read the remainder of this discussion. If any of you have any questions, comments, and or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me, either via this discussion and/or through Discord [?????#9177].

Application CLOSE Date: 1/8/2021 @12:00 PM EST. Late applications will still be read...

Application Options: Given the fact that not everyone is able to send in an application through the same format/platform, the Penguin Watch has a variety of options to suit everyone's needs. Below I will list the areas in which you can send in your application for Penguin Watch.
  • The DSGHQ Vacancy: This is likely the easiest way to apply for this position, simply read through all the information, and fill out the boxes. You can find the DSGHQ (Penguin Watch) Vacancy by clicking HERE.
  • DSGHQ Mail: Another easy way to apply for Penguin Watch is to simply send in your application via DSGHQ Mail, located here within the DSGHQ Forum. Please redirect yourself to the official Penguin Watch account here on the DSGHQ, you can locate this account by clicking HERE. Simply click "Send Mail", and follow the application format.
  • E-mail: Lastly, you can e-mail your application to [email protected]. Again, follow the application format.

NOTICE: If you decide to either apply via DSGHQ Mail and/or E-mail, please follow this format: https://forums.damenspike.com/discussion/56002, thank you!

Other Useful Information: Here's some useful information to read through...
  • Penguin Watch Guide [1st Edition]
  • Penguin Watch Guide [2nd Edition] Credit: CoffeeCow

Acceptance Process: Once you have applied you will receive a response back from me that your application was received. Within the application deadline slot, you will be notified by me whether or not your application was denied and/or approved! For those who get denied, don't take it to heart... this will be a tough time, there are too many great applicants I'm sure. Please allow up to 3-days to receive a confirmation email. If you send your application through the vacancy, you may not receive a confirmation message, unless it is sent through Discord.

Thank you for your interest in applying, I look forward to reading all of the applications. Once again, if any of you have any questions, comments, and or concerns do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to the new faces of the Penguin Watch team. ^_^

DO NOT POST YOUR APPLICATION UNDER THIS DISCUSSION! Failure to comply to this will result in instant elimination from this round of applications...

Always and forever,
Scott
Senior Penguin Watch Captain

+1 by Loki, Sled, TerryDJ, zenny and 9 others
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
4th January 2021, 02:34 PM

i have a crush on the penguin watch

+1 by Scott, , Boshi, Chis and 1 other

:3
1,004 posts
Seen 1st June 2023
4th January 2021, 02:37 PM

glad the pw is active again lmao

+1 by Scott and Faith, -1 by Bailey
Sadie was here, 12/27/2018. I love you, have a lovely day. <3
Sadie was here, 1/4/2020. Happy New Year, my love. I'm so thankful I can spend another year with you. <3
Scott was here 3/21/2020. We did it! <3
Scott was here 1/5/2021. We made it through 2020! I’m so thank you spend another year with you. <3

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
4th January 2021, 02:38 PM

Sleddy wrote on 4th January 2021, 02:34 PM:
i have a crush on the penguin watch
We have a crush on you too. ;)

+1 by Sled and
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Penguin Watch Team
Rookie
1 posts
Seen 9th January 2021
5th January 2021, 05:15 PM

Please be aware of the application deadline.
If applying through the DSGHQ Forum, please send a direct message to this account, thank you!

+1 by
Hi, we're the Penguin Watch.
[ Senior Captain || Scott || Penguin Watch ]

Questions, comments, concerns?
Don't hesitate to message us!

Login or join the forums to reply.