20th May 2021

P3d Recommendations

Made by EpicAnimatorGuy in Suggestions

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th May 2021, 08:42 AM

Penguin 3d is a very fun game, and I'm sure the lot of you agree.

There isn't really anything wrong with the game, it runs well. It's simply optimised and runs smoothly.

There are just a few things that I find bothering to a certain degree

Movement
Moving is as usual, WASD to move, space to jump, mouse to move.

But its very very uncomfortable at times. Espicially in first person. Say you are walking, and you move your mouse to another direction, it kinda bugs out the penguin, it will go another direction then spin to the direction you point at. It would be nice for P3D to have a better movement control. Like games like Minecraft, cod etc, no matter if you're on a hill or whatever, the direction you point your mouse, or the button you press, you will go the that direction. Hopefully Damen can sort something out like that as i feel it will improve the game.

Health
This isn't a compaint about anything. It would be nice to have your opponents health bar above their penguin so when in combat, you know if they're near death or how much they got left. It would help a lot.

Fishing

A lot of users have asked for this. The ability to go fishing. Make it like a minigame. I'm sure a lot of people would retire from fighting just to become a fisher lmao.

Force push/abilities

The game has cool abilities. THe ability to manipulate things.

As someone myself who currently wields force push, i feel it puts others as a disadvantage. A lot of people (including my self, i admit i do this a lot) go up to people and just push them.

I feel bad afterwards. So i think new users who are not member should be immune to the force push ability.

Another thing is mana. I think is what its called. So when you force push someone, a little green bar at the top will decrease fairly quickly, and once the bar is empty, you need to recharge.

And if you want to recharge quicker, engaging in combat will increase it quicker. So when you dont engage in cobat, it'll take 10-15-20 seconds to eventually fill up the power bar.
But if you attack someone, you're bar will go up by 2 seconds worth of recharge time.

I haven't really got much else to offer, but yeah!

+1 by Miromeski, Zaron, Varai, Stoneclash and 5 others

Quote:
Lol and fart

178 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th May 2021, 10:23 AM

Your hp should be a surprise to add drama to the combat, but I agree with everything else.

+1 by Jesse and Falcon, -1 by Flynn

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th May 2021, 05:40 PM

harry15514 wrote on 20th May 2021, 08:42 AM:
Penguin 3d is a very fun game, and I'm sure the lot of you agree.
There isn't really anything wrong with the game, it runs well. It's simply optimised and runs smoothly.
There are just a few things that I find bothering to a certain degree
Movement
Moving is as usual, WASD to move, space to jump, mouse to move.
But its very very uncomfortable at times. Espicially in first person. Say you are walking, and you move your mouse to another direction, it kinda bugs out the penguin, it will go another direction then spin to the direction you point at. It would be nice for P3D to have a better movement control. Like games like Minecraft, cod etc, no matter if you're on a hill or whatever, the direction you point your mouse, or the button you press, you will go the that direction. Hopefully Damen can sort something out like that as i feel it will improve the game.
Health
This isn't a compaint about anything. It would be nice to have your opponents health bar above their penguin so when in combat, you know if they're near death or how much they got left. It would help a lot.
Fishing
A lot of users have asked for this. The ability to go fishing. Make it like a minigame. I'm sure a lot of people would retire from fighting just to become a fisher lmao.
Force push/abilities
The game has cool abilities. THe ability to manipulate things.
As someone myself who currently wields force push, i feel it puts others as a disadvantage. A lot of people (including my self, i admit i do this a lot) go up to people and just push them.
I feel bad afterwards. So i think new users who are not member should be immune to the force push ability.
Another thing is mana. I think is what its called. So when you force push someone, a little green bar at the top will decrease fairly quickly, and once the bar is empty, you need to recharge.
And if you want to recharge quicker, engaging in combat will increase it quicker. So when you dont engage in cobat, it'll take 10-15-20 seconds to eventually fill up the power bar.
But if you attack someone, you're bar will go up by 2 seconds worth of recharge time.
I haven't really got much else to offer, but yeah!
Movement: Surprisingly the 1st person movement is a lot better than the 3rd.
Health: It really should be a command to check the precentage of health, rather than showing exact numerals.
Fishing: Fishing jacket item when? Also it should be on shore and on a boat, and upgrades too.
Abilities: Force Push is nerfed, if you're more active people can't push you.
Furthermore; originally you would lose soul power when you did force push. SP should return as a way to get good and evil abilities, and as a reason to not abuse push.

+1 by

Fable

Valiant

Login or join the forums to reply.