27th June 2021

Do or Do Not

Made by Mink in Wisdom

Still Mink
1,163 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
27th June 2021, 08:49 PM

“Marry, and you will regret it; don’t marry, you will also regret it; marry or don’t marry, you will regret it either way. Laugh at the world’s foolishness, you will regret it; weep over it, you will regret that too; laugh at the world’s foolishness or weep over it, you will regret both. Believe a woman, you will regret it; believe her not, you will also regret it… Hang yourself, you will regret it; do not hang yourself, and you will regret that too; hang yourself or don’t hang yourself, you’ll regret it either way; whether you hang yourself or do not hang yourself, you will regret both. Okay you know what? Fine I will order some burgers on Doordash. I don’t care if its a waste of money or if just I’m just gonna regret buying it anyway. If I don’t buy it I’m going to have to eat those lousy microwave dinners and I don’t want to do that. I wanna waste valuable money on something I’m just gonna poop out all the same. God I hate myself!” - Søren Kierkegaard, probably

+1 by Fable, eugee, Tommo, Jacobg627 and 2 others, -1 by Miromeski

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
28th June 2021, 10:51 AM

Regret is only made when you focus on things you could've done and not things you can do. The feeling of uselessness is profoundly unsatisfying. The feeling that anything you do is in vain. It's not always the case though. Do or do not, all that matters is that you do what you think will make you the best you can be in this world.

+1 by SecurityGuy

Fable

Valiant

xoxo
Master
2,484 posts
Seen 30th July 2023
28th June 2021, 02:56 PM

Order some chinese food too please

+1 by DaN and Loki, -1 by Tommo

Login or join the forums to reply.