Proposal: Moderatrix

Made by Fable in Suggestions

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th August 2021, 07:00 PM

Moderatrix

Like it came to me in a cold sweat one night, why are they called moderators?
Isn’t that a term for men? Are you saying women cannot be mods?

Therefore, What does “tor” mean
Thus, in Latin, there are many declensions. (Source is from wiktionary)
Lightly spoken,
Evening light shone when I found the answer.
the suffix -tor is added to the fourth principal part of a verb to create a
third-declension masculine form of an agent noun.
Therefore, this means the word moderator is a males word, similar to dictator and terminator.

So, what’s the third declension feminine form of an agent noun? Well that would be -trix.
To be gender specific, moderators are men, and moderatrixes (moderatrices) are women.

Really, if this is the case, why are all of them moderators?
Obviously, because the world has to be mediated by men, heck, even the word mediator is a
Title for men. We need to stop this, we cannot have these men rule over and take what they want. We need to step up and make the moderatrix and the administratrix. All titles must be separated by gender, not just royal titles.
Prince shall be Princess! Detective Inspector? Detective Inspectrix. Moth Priest? Moth Priestess!
Emperor Helper? Empress Helpress! Grand Most Wise? Grand Most WISEST
DO YOU HEAR ME LEZ GO GIRLS WISEST BOSS QUEEN! Anyways this proposal should be
obviously effective immediately. I don’t wanna see any men ruling this site anytime soon with
their masculine nouns smh.

- Grand Most Not as Wise as Women Fabs

YnqlbsFgnefOrybatfOruvaqOnef 13
VSLBHERNQGUVFLBHNERFZNEGJBJ

SPANISH MODE:

Lo siento, en

ingles nosotras (chicas) no tenemos una para decir "Moderadora" (femenina), solo usamos Moderador y eso es muy

terrible, Estoy haciendo un reclamo que los ingleses están centrados en los hombres. Utilicé un diccionario de latín,

terriblemente espectáculos la sintaxis defectuosa del idioma ingles. Aunque El latín ya tiene fallas. Luego clasifico rangos

en género femenino, el foco principal es que los hombres son malos y las chicas son diosas. Eso es todo.

- Grandioso Más Sabio (a) Fable.

Fable

Valiant

hi
647 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th August 2021, 07:02 PM

Would be an amazing fit for the community! So proud of your braveness queen! YAAAAS

+1 by Fable and Flynn

Login or join the forums to reply.