17th August 2021

A Small Rant

Made by Mercer in Feedback

Donec mors nos separaveri
1,013 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
17th August 2021, 08:31 AM

A little rant 'cause I'm getting bored of seeing people gang up on Rouge.

This game is home to some of the most ungrateful, backstabbing, two-faced lumps of coal that I've had the displeasure of meeting. The amount of people that attend Rouge's events or act all nice to her one day, then start talking behind her back about how she's a "bad admin", "bad person" and "scum" the next is sickening. Especially when you have absolutely no reason to do so.

Rouge as Empress/Admin:
I have been seeing a general feeling of disdain when it comes to Rouge as Empress, but the only 2 reasons I've heard so far as to why are:

1) "rOuGe iS eViL, sHe CaN't bE EmPrEss"
She's defected from Pythas ages ago, yet y'all still can't seem to understand that.

2) "DaMeN sHoUlD bE eMpErOr"
He's been Emperor for 7 years. Get a grip.

She's been doing a fantastic job as Empress/Admin so far; actively interacting with users, tending to their needs, hosting an entire OLYMPICS event, etc. And sure, you reserve the right to not like someone, but when they've clearly put in the effort to do something, you're obligated to respect that. And so far, I've seen nothing but Rouge slander from people who haven't done a 10th of what she's done for the game. Again, she hosted an entire OLYMPICS, and I'm still hearing people say she's done nothing as Empress.

If you're this jealous over Rouge, because she's accomplishing actual things and you're just wasting space and air, then try and actually help her instead of talk behind her back. I know half this game talks behind her back, and none of you have a proper reason to do so.

Rouge as a person
Yes, guys, Rouge is a person. I know half the game can't remember that, but she is, in fact, a living, breathing person who plays Penguin3D, a GAME, just like all of you. Sure, you might not agree with her on a cz standpoint, or you might have her an in-game dispute with her. Trust me, as an advocate for roleplaying, I'm all for that. But I have seen people attack Rouge PERSONALLY, and call her some vile stuff for things she's done over P3D, again, a GAME. Nobody, and especially Rouge, deserves this kind of treatment. It's sickening, and it disgusts me.

Rouge has been nothing but kind and caring person, and has always tried her absolute best to resolve disputes with people and help people in general, regardless of how she's been treated. If you can get over your personal biases for even a moment, you'll be able to see that.

Some have gone as far as to make an alt solely to hate on her (we know who you are "TheProtestant") while others have called her inhumane and vile insults because she didn't pick them as mod (you also know who you are).

And a piece of advice for everyone: If you are going to criticize someone, do so because they've done something negative, not because Damen on a crimezone account told you to do so.

Cheers

+1 by eugee, rouge, KeplerTH, Stoneclash and 11 others, -1 by TheProtestant, Miromeski and DaN

xoxo
Master
2,484 posts
Seen 30th July 2023
17th August 2021, 09:13 AM

She actually is a wonderful admin/addition to the game

+1 by rouge, TheProtestant, Foxel, Jake01 and 3 others, -1 by DaN

Rookie
2 posts
Seen 14th November 2021
17th August 2021, 10:01 AM

This is not about how good an administrator or person she is, it is about her order that has had problems especially with those who surround her and manipulate her. We agree with her actions as empress but her movement does not contribute to peace and little by little she She corrupts (although there is no doubt that she is one of the best administrators and people in the game) many times she has anger and she takes off with the rest sometimes she does bad things but that's life, isn't it?
We protest against the solaris order because it did not enter justly, if damen was emperor 7 years in p3d only 2
but she and flame betrayed their leader for power that is not honorable when rouge enters the empire in a fair way I will applaud him and recognize solaris as the fairest house of all and first they are bloody Let rouge come to power fairly and I'll finally be at peace, rouge has cheated all kinds of lay tricks, without loyalty without honor without morals, that's why I do not agree with those actions, everything to maintain his empire When rouge also stops doing those things, I will applaud the genete, they betray her like she betrayed some, it seems that we are all at hand, let's see what happens and I congratulate you for the post
You explained things clearly as I explain them to you now

+1 by Falcon

178 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
17th August 2021, 10:07 AM

@Arthur

+1 by Flynn

Living life in Survival
News Reporter
263 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
17th August 2021, 10:08 AM

StoneClash wrote on 17th August 2021, 10:07 AM:
@Arthur
@StoneClash

+1 by a, -1 by Stoneclash

Koba
Master
282 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
17th August 2021, 10:10 AM

So many languages and you decided to speak facts orbay??

+1 by Stoneclash, Mercer, rouge, Jake01 and 2 others

178 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
17th August 2021, 10:24 AM

Arthur: Let's improve this community
Also Arthur: Takes revenge by spam disliking :/
lol

+1 by Foxel and Falcon

Living life in Survival
News Reporter
263 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
17th August 2021, 11:39 AM

StoneClash wrote on 17th August 2021, 10:24 AM:
Arthur: Let's improve this community
Also Arthur: Takes revenge by spam disliking
lol
I just make us all the same

+1 by a

hi
647 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
17th August 2021, 12:40 PM

She’s a good admin, but being a good admin is different from being a good ruler of the empire

+1 by DaN, -1 by Scott

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
17th August 2021, 12:57 PM

TheProtestant wrote on 17th August 2021, 10:01 AM:
This is not about how good an administrator or person she is, it is about her order that has had problems especially with those who surround her and manipulate her. We agree with her actions as empress but her movement does not contribute to peace and little by little she She corrupts (although there is no doubt that she is one of the best administrators and people in the game) many times she has anger and she takes off with the rest sometimes she does bad things but that's life, isn't it?
We protest against the solaris order because it did not enter justly, if damen was emperor 7 years in p3d only 2
but she and flame betrayed their leader for power that is not honorable when rouge enters the empire in a fair way I will applaud him and recognize solaris as the fairest house of all and first they are bloody Let rouge come to power fairly and I'll finally be at peace, rouge has cheated all kinds of lay tricks, without loyalty without honor without morals, that's why I do not agree with those actions, everything to maintain his empire When rouge also stops doing those things, I will applaud the genete, they betray her like she betrayed some, it seems that we are all at hand, let's see what happens and I congratulate you for the post
You explained things clearly as I explain them to you now
bro wheres the catholic

Fable

Valiant

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
17th August 2021, 01:30 PM

Personally, I didn't even have to read the entirety of this discussion to see where everything was going. I feel like, at times, people within this community forget that every single one of us regardless of what our rank is, where we stand within the community, or what we practice within the DSGHQ at the end of the day is just a humanbeing logging onto a community, to essentially construct and maintain an image of who they desire to be within this community. The only reason I can say this is because I was under an alias from 2013-2020.

We as a whole need to accept each other, and stop associating the people we see around us with what they do or say on here. We're all human, and frankly, we all have flaws. Rouge is an amazing person, and I have been lucky enough to speak to her on multiple occasions, I have a rather decent judgement of character, and I can tell you 100% that Rouge is an outstanding person inside and out, and I feel like we should all take a second to get to know a person for all of them, and not just the image they have created for themselves here on the DSGHQ, not everything is as it seems.

Thank you.

+1 by , rouge, Mercer, Flame and 1 other, -1 by Miromeski
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Former Moderator
Master
433 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
17th August 2021, 08:19 PM

After knowing Rouge longer than everyone here, I have come to the conclusion that she is a QUEEN at what she does. There isn’t anyone else that I believe is fit for emperor/empress because she does an outstanding job. And no I’m not being biased, I have seen firsthand the amount of effort she puts into this game. LOVE U ROUGE <3

+1 by rouge, Mercer, Bailey and visa
4207bPerlaZenTomEbonLyssAbuNateIanCateJosephPablo

Administrator
144 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th August 2021, 03:36 AM

Thank you for this Orbay. And ty for the kind comments guys I really appreciate it.
Miro wrote on 17th August 2021, 12:40 PM:
She’s a good admin, but being a good admin is different from being a good ruler of the empire

I made a comment on the prov isle post to address this part about being a ruler.

+1 by Faith and Loki, -1 by Tommo

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th August 2021, 02:51 AM

Anyone who puts a lot of effort into being part of my games and is active is appreciated by me.

+1 by Mercer, rouge, Sled, Loki and 6 others

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd August 2021, 10:55 PM

I'm late but Rouge is an administrator that actually cares about the users, unlike some we have had in the past. She cared so much for them that she decided to learn Spanish just to communicate with them, unlike many administrators we've had. She is one of the best administrators ever.

+1 by rouge and DaN

Login or join the forums to reply.