18th January 2023

New Teleport Commands

Made by Wheeler in Penguin3D

269 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th January 2023, 10:43 PM

Hi

I have made some new teleport commands.
In the current system, to teleport to someone, you must first have them on your friends list. This is flawed as they can also TP to you at will long after the fact (who actually removes friends)?

With the new commands, scheduled to be released tomorrow, you can request to teleport or summon anyone of your choosing, as long as they are online.
There is also a new command which disables teleportation to you, friends or not, if you choose to invoke it. However, moderators can still teleport to you as usual.

The commands:

/tpr, /tpreq, /tprequest [username] - Sends a teleportation request to [username] to teleport to them.
/sr, /sreq, /srequest [username] - Sends a request to [username] to summon them to you.

/tpa, /tpacc, /tpaccept [username] - Accepts a teleportation request from [username]
/sa, /sacc, /saccept [username] - Accepts a summon request, and you will be teleported to the [username]

/hide - Toggles the ability for people to teleport to you without requesting (the current /tp system). Please note this does not save on your account - when you relogin, you must invoke /hide again.

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS DUE TO RELEASE TOMORROW! This post will remove this text once it has been pushed.

Thanks, hopefully this is useful for some, and improves the ability to make friends on the game.

+1 by Varai, Loki, rami, teig and 5 others
Adam

178 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th January 2023, 11:55 PM

/tpa to send request and /tpaccept you know

Now that I think of it, what it someone send me a request and I jump into the void as I accept

if it was up to me, I would remove teleport commands so people had to use a vehicle or swim to the edge of the map to enter another island XD
not only adds realism to the game, but also makes vehicles worth buying, don't you think @Damen?

Banned
76 posts
Seen 18th March 2023
19th January 2023, 07:21 AM

The only one who truly understands the people. @Wheeler should be CEO, President and the true leader for every single game that this so called site relies so heavily upon. Because this man, Wheeler is silent he does the job gets it done with 100% heart and doesn't turn on people because, someone has some bias opinion. Instead opens your mind, to thinking hard and long about everything and why you shouldn't think a certain way, or do certain things. The man is living LEADER why does no one see that?
(That wasn't obviously fuelled by friends, but obviously I'm talking about opinion)
He does have an excellent sense of integrity and I'll without an doubt say he does have opinions on things, but he doesn't let his friends poison his mind. No, he thinks about the people. He doesn't even consider himself as his opinion doesn't mean anything. A true Man of the people, like I said. Sacrificing what he has, what time he has all of these in fact......What He knows, what He has is the true definition of what you call True Leadership. That's why I say, let's USURP whoever it is in-charge of these so called "games" and make Wheeler the Warden of all these games. He will truly rule and hold everything with a IRON FIST. That is
in-fact my true belief and my true honest opinion. So, whoever hired these people get out. There's a new Sheriff in Town and his name is Wheeler.

Please note I don't play any DSGHQ games and never will. If I do, please ban me on all platforms.
I don't plan to play these games. And never will. Because of the lack of freedom for anything. But Wheeler will always in my mind, be the true Leader and the sooner everyone realises that and stops being delusional by giving these no names a rank and Leadership roles the better. Why make all these stupid decisions when you actually have a Leader in Wheeler? Because that's extremely worrying for me in every sense of this community.

Please people of the DSGHQ and do, what is right. By making Wheeler the true Leader for all these games. Thank you. Because Wheeler is the biggest blessing for this WEBsite. He has the heart, the vision and the mind to do great things. This post adding what seems to be an amazing update is just the beginning. I'm just saying to let Wheeler have an even more brighter future. And if you don't get me, tough because I'll always hold hope for Wheeler being the true definition of what an Leader is. If y'all still delusional after this response and not pushing change well then I'll stop caring entirely. Because Wheeler is the man, the true leader. Not these no life people who rather waste thei time then actually make something of themselves at least Wheeler is doing exactly that.... making something of himself.

Quran Surah An-Nahl, (The Bee)16:96:
Quote:
What is with you must vanish and what is with Allah will remain forever. And those who have shown patience, We will certainly reward the best of what they have done.

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th January 2023, 09:29 AM

This is great.
Can you fix the glitch where if you /jr or set your spawn to AchTo it sets you at 0,0 (MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN)
Maybe set the origin to the NovaCave spawn area

+1 by Wheeler

Fable

Valiant

269 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th January 2023, 12:28 PM

fable wrote on 19th January 2023, 09:29 AM:
This is great.
Can you fix the glitch where if you /jr or set your spawn to AchTo it sets you at 0,0 (MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN)

I wondered about this and thought it was perhaps intentional. Was the spawn location always 0,0 or did it break one day?

Adam

Son of Sun
Master
101 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th January 2023, 12:43 PM

Wheeler wrote on 19th January 2023, 12:28 PM:
Quote:
This is great.
I wondered about this and thought it was perhaps intentional. Was the spawn location always 0,0 or did it break one day?
Always been like that

Foxel

Son of Sun

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th January 2023, 12:49 PM

Wheeler wrote on 19th January 2023, 12:28 PM:
Quote:
This is great.
Originally the area was unable to be /jr, you had to fly a plane from Dorval.

Fable

Valiant

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
19th January 2023, 01:30 PM

wheeler gaming

Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Login or join the forums to reply.