OldCPHelper's moods

Add Mood

OldCPHelper
4th November 2015
Ok I have gotten a lot of complaints about Sherlock from the TSA Agents, Agents I chose him for a reason if u wanna complain TAKE IT UP WITH ME Infront OF MY EYES and be honest
OldCPHelper
4th November 2015
Good Morning Everybody!
OldCPHelper
3rd November 2015
TSA Agents i am disappointed in your inactivity and your lack of response for what has been happening
OldCPHelper
3rd November 2015
Official TSA Logo has been made all agents login oldcp to recieve them
OldCPHelper
2nd November 2015
I DID IT! I finally Made The TSA Official Logo And Icon! OMG! Excited! Agents Pm me for the link
OldCPHelper
2nd November 2015
A lot of Agents Have Been Demoted/Doned Due To Inactivity Agents Such As Sherlock, Zeternal, bashysmelly and George5562 Plz Look Into The TSA Forum if u donot know the link inform me immediately below
OldCPHelper
2nd November 2015
TSA Is Approved To End By The Months Of December In 2015 Agents be more active TSA will either be sold or doned
OldCPHelper
31st October 2015
If any staff members have issue on my latest post plz tell me here to move the court to roblox
OldCPHelper
28th October 2015
I will be inactive today and tommorrow, see u all on saturday!
OldCPHelper
26th October 2015
OK ALL TSA AGENTS THE FIRST COURT EVER ON TSA WILL HAPPEN SOON! you must attend it is manditory if you dont ur out of TSA
OldCPHelper
23rd October 2015
What is sherlocks latest account on DSGHQ Forums? plz tell me
OldCPHelper
22nd October 2015
What is sherlocks latest account on DSGHQ Forums?
OldCPHelper
21st October 2015
Srry for me previous mood, Who else thinks we should Do A Cinema On The Spongebob Shows!!! I Really miss those days
OldCPHelper
21st October 2015
Suddenly Damen Mentions an Agency For OldCP And Everyone Starts Making An Agency And Copyrighting TSA >:( 3 Years of work for nothing
OldCPHelper
20th October 2015
Agents Sherlock is on A Sentence of reserved rank spread the word and tell him if u see him to be on active more on this week
OldCPHelper
20th October 2015
Yep To Conclude to my previous mood IT IS TRUE
OldCPHelper
20th October 2015
Is It True Sherlock is manipulating TSA? a lot of agents are witnesses to him doing something. agents plz answer This is urgent
OldCPHelper
16th October 2015
Check out #Agent42 !