OldCPHelper's moods

Add Mood

OldCPHelper
13th October 2015
hey Damen! :D
OldCPHelper
12th October 2015
I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!! I finally activated The TSA Roblox Game TSA Battle Against the Cursed Treasure!!! TSA Agents PM Me for link
OldCPHelper
10th October 2015
Thanks Tent and Adawg :)
OldCPHelper
9th October 2015
where is the third badge?
OldCPHelper
9th October 2015
If you help me and it works i will give u all my gold:- I need help with roblox i made a game but it says:- Sorry place is currently closed to visitors how do i open it?
OldCPHelper
8th October 2015
If you help me and it works i will give u all my gold:- I need help with roblox i made a game but it says:- Sorry place is currently closed to visitors how do i open it?
OldCPHelper
7th October 2015
One Question I need You To Answer Yes You! :), anyways if u know TSA then I want u to comment an answer; should i move TSA on Roblox?
OldCPHelper
7th October 2015
One Question I need You To Answer Yes You! :), anyways if u know TSA then I want u to comment an answer; should i move TSA on Roblox?
OldCPHelper
3rd October 2015
Please Read Important! http://forums.damenspike.com/view/50654/ ALL People who want anything to do with TSA Plz READ!
OldCPHelper
3rd October 2015
Please Read Important! http://forums.damenspike.com/view/50654/ ALL People who want anything to do with TSA Plz READ!
OldCPHelper
1st October 2015
Deear Administrators I want to ask if there is anything of TSA that can be added on OldCP (like sponsors)
OldCPHelper
30th September 2015
perhaps i should have rethought using the "Cheese For Everyone" Sacrifice
OldCPHelper
29th September 2015
this forum is literally almost dead :( where is everyone
OldCPHelper
29th September 2015
Hello Administrators could u change the username (my tsa account) 0MrE to Mr E or MrE
OldCPHelper
27th September 2015
HOLY MY NEW ID IS 292!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OldCPHelper
27th September 2015
Tennis can u let us remake our accounts without the Limit i have to make a lot of them for TSA
OldCPHelper
27th September 2015
great just great :I now i have to remake tsa accounts
OldCPHelper
27th September 2015
OldCP is glitching!
OldCPHelper
27th September 2015
does anyone know a mountain jr? like the swf from the 2011 thing herberts take over or the ski event