OldCPHelper's moods

Add Mood

OldCPHelper
27th September 2015
XD i am like dude.. now, i feel different :( i hate changes bad ones atleast
OldCPHelper
26th September 2015
does anyone know what theme to use for tsa next? im running out of themes e.g: overlord, phoenix,legend of egypt. what next?
OldCPHelper
26th September 2015
Finally! Zeternal now can be active!!!!!! :D IM GONNA DANCE FOREVA!
OldCPHelper
25th September 2015
Thanks Damen this new command is amazing for TSA
OldCPHelper
25th September 2015
Adawg TSA mission in a few minutes in about 20 minutes u must attend this time
OldCPHelper
24th September 2015
updating my wiki page u will be interested to read the Trivia i put there
OldCPHelper
23rd September 2015
Everyone starts liking my posts ^-^ Im in my happy place:- this is called the cerial kingdom it gives u that feeling that u r special we all need that feeling
OldCPHelper
22nd September 2015
Dear Administrators:- i respect every ounce of your authority, but i feel like all the users should become more connected (along with staff)
OldCPHelper
22nd September 2015
gtg agents carry the mission without me
OldCPHelper
21st September 2015
TSA Agents new rule:- agents must be active on the TSA forum 5 hours a week (7 days) spread the word agents who dont stay active are demoted for carelessness (pm me for the link if ur an agent
OldCPHelper
20th September 2015
TSA Agents a new theme has started:- Operation Legend! and this means soon we r releasing the Phoenix Story Channel!
OldCPHelper
19th September 2015
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!! ITS HAPPENING ITS FINALLY HAPPENING!!!!!
OldCPHelper
18th September 2015
wow, what a day today...
OldCPHelper
18th September 2015
R.I.P Damen the greatest of them all *horn blows*
OldCPHelper
17th September 2015
hard to believe what bowser could have done if he found out the kill command was broken god that was too risky... on the contrary i feel like he used the command yesterday since i saw him hiding in a bunch of jr's
OldCPHelper
16th September 2015
TSA Agents i see that tsa went well on larks rule so i will need all of u who experienced his role by pm plz pm me if ur over the rank rookie
OldCPHelper
16th September 2015
TSA Agents if u can plz be a bit active for these next few days and on the days off we have TSA is under Revolution
OldCPHelper
15th September 2015
tommorrow or on saturday i am releasing the TSA Phoenix Channel regarding the full EPIC STORY! agents u ain't gonna want to miss this (especially if u missed any missions)
OldCPHelper
15th September 2015
Zete i am gonna need u to pm me later