Ninjitsu Sir's Posts

Back to Profile

The master of planning.
Suspended
77 posts
Posted in Detective Application-Ninjitsu • 1st November 2015, 04:21 PM

Saber wrote on 1st November 2015 04:17 PM:
I do believe you have a chance at Detective, I mean.. you deserve it. After everything you went through, being rejected even though having the proper training, I think it's time we repay you, but I sort of agree with Mikey. Detective requires more solving, planning, and thinking than it does killing and so on, but otherwise... best of luck!

-Saber

Thank you so much =)

Yes, I have been through a lot in my time here. As for the more thinking and solving. Don't worry, I have you covered. That's where being a professional chess player comes in, I also helped mikey earlier with the riddle we're all concerned about.

The master of planning.
Suspended
77 posts
Posted in Detective Application-Ninjitsu • 1st November 2015, 11:05 AM

Mikey Smiles wrote on 1st November 2015 11:00 AM:
Ninjitsu Sir said on 1st November 2015 10:53 AM:
Mikey Smiles said on 1st November 2015 08:35 AM:
Ninjitsu Sir said on 1st November 2015 01:02 AM:
Name: Ninjitsu Sir/ Ninjitsu Monk

Experience: I've gotten quite close to earning a number of ranks, yet something stops me each time. For example, for those of you who've known me since the beginning, I was quite close to earning knight. I had the training, the recommendation, the credit, the name, the army experience, but I was rejected at the very end due to a rumor against me at the time. I was also very close to earning moderator this game of mods, what makes me say that? I was one of Damen's choices for the finalists and I was the first choice for head chief. For those of you that were there, being head chief is huge, it shows your position for being chosen for moderator. Sadly, my position was lost to Sadie. Current moderator. I was trained by Matthew, former detective sergeant and current warlord. (He will be missed if killed. I love you man.)

Reasons to be employed: Everything listed above, and let me be frank. My planning skills are unmatched. Most of you are about to hit that dislike button, but hear me out. I'm a professional chess player and I have studied numerous older battle strategies. I have read the Art of War numerous times and I have read quite a bit on the ancient plans of the Ninja and Samurai (Ninjas obviously won, their planning was too good, so many tactics, anyway I'm getting off track) DSGHQ needs my planning skills and experience. And for those of you who have known me for a LONG time, you would know I am a Club Penguin Army Veteran. I've been in the armies for 5 years, thus establishing a solid leadership position and earning leadership traits and characteristics. Now, for those of you who want to see my planning power and thought process in action, get ready for the scenario.

"A suspicious penguin reported by multiple people has walked into the town. He is dressed like a blackhawk and can not be arrested. However, there have been reports of command glitches. The user has a blackhawk name."

According to the art of war, this is a single threat and can be dealt with easily, in the times of china you had many options. Easily, behead or jail. So those are the only two options. Since the town has many people, it's safe to say we need to remove the threat ASAP. Furthermore, since the threat is a black hawk and is using command glitches, you really only have one option. You need to warn the people first, thus making the field easier for me when I Kill him.
Here's how I've come to this conclusion.

1. He's a blackhawk, infamous for hurting people for literally no reason. He has to be taken down as soon as possible.
2. Command glitches? Reread that, he's literally glitching the system, arresting him isn't exactly good either because you don't know what he has glitched out. He could easily escape jail and thus continue to harm the people.
3. In the end, all black hawks get killed, and what if a mod isn't on? It's just you, you need to kill for the sake of the people.

I could honestly go much more in depth, but I don't want to bore you with tactics from the Edo period of Japan.

Sorry wrong rank, we are not samurais or ninjas. We are detectives. Detective isn't about war, or killing all the time. It's about solving problems. All you basically told me is how you would solve the problem as a ninja. I'm sorry but I'm not buying that.

Quote:
Indeed. This is very wise and detectives should be just like this most of the time.
Good application you defiantly deserve it now! +1

Yes Coming1, lets become ninjas instead of detectives. That's a bundle of joy.

You do know that detectives are required to do a lot of PLANNING and THINKING? What's wrong with looking at the great thinkers and planners of history and studying what they did? To me, that qualifies me more and not less.

I understand it takes a lot of thinking and planning, and you didn't think greatly when you hacked the staff did you? All I'm saying is, this is formatted as if you were applying for assassin or something. I mean, you did list what a detective does, which is good yes. But you acted like you were a ninja. You don't kill a suspect. We do not know whether he is a real bh or not.

Nice way to pull back the past, but I doubt you really know the entire story, but that's not what I'm here for.

Okay, so let's have a real discussion. So you're telling me, you would just calmly allow the black hand to begin killing? The scenario isn't exact in depth, it didn't say wither or not the bh has already done harm to the community. In my head, it was as if he already had his gun out, since you seem to know so much about my past, you should know that I've had a lot to do with past killings of both innocent and guilty. Well, if you know the positive side, you'd know about the guilty crimes as well. "If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like a duck it is a duck" If it looks like a bh, talks like a bh, walks like a bh, hacks the server like a bh, has a weapon like a bh, it is a bh. So, let me ask you again. Would you just be that guy who simply "interrogates" a person with a weapon and has command glitches under wraps? What would that do? Just be more open to how people do things. Throw away your textbook!

The master of planning.
Suspended
77 posts
Posted in Detective Application-Ninjitsu • 1st November 2015, 10:53 AM

Mikey Smiles wrote on 1st November 2015 08:35 AM:
Ninjitsu Sir said on 1st November 2015 01:02 AM:

Experience: I've gotten quite close to earning a number of ranks, yet something stops me each time. For example, for those of you who've known me since the beginning, I was quite close to earning knight. I had the training, the recommendation, the credit, the name, the army experience, but I was rejected at the very end due to a rumor against me at the time. I was also very close to earning moderator this game of mods, what makes me say that? I was one of Damen's choices for the finalists and I was the first choice for head chief. For those of you that were there, being head chief is huge, it shows your position for being chosen for moderator. Sadly, my position was lost to Sadie. Current moderator. I was trained by Matthew, former detective sergeant and current warlord. (He will be missed if killed. I love you man.)

Reasons to be employed: Everything listed above, and let me be frank. My planning skills are unmatched. Most of you are about to hit that dislike button, but hear me out. I'm a professional chess player and I have studied numerous older battle strategies. I have read the Art of War numerous times and I have read quite a bit on the ancient plans of the Ninja and Samurai (Ninjas obviously won, their planning was too good, so many tactics, anyway I'm getting off track) DSGHQ needs my planning skills and experience. And for those of you who have known me for a LONG time, you would know I am a Club Penguin Army Veteran. I've been in the armies for 5 years, thus establishing a solid leadership position and earning leadership traits and characteristics. Now, for those of you who want to see my planning power and thought process in action, get ready for the scenario.

"A suspicious penguin reported by multiple people has walked into the town. He is dressed like a blackhawk and can not be arrested. However, there have been reports of command glitches. The user has a blackhawk name."

According to the art of war, this is a single threat and can be dealt with easily, in the times of china you had many options. Easily, behead or jail. So those are the only two options. Since the town has many people, it's safe to say we need to remove the threat ASAP. Furthermore, since the threat is a black hawk and is using command glitches, you really only have one option. You need to warn the people first, thus making the field easier for me when I Kill him.

1. He's a blackhawk, infamous for hurting people for literally no reason. He has to be taken down as soon as possible.
2. Command glitches? Reread that, he's literally glitching the system, arresting him isn't exactly good either because you don't know what he has glitched out. He could easily escape jail and thus continue to harm the people.
3. In the end, all black hawks get killed, and what if a mod isn't on? It's just you, you need to kill for the sake of the people.

I could honestly go much more in depth, but I don't want to bore you with tactics from the Edo period of Japan.

Sorry wrong rank, we are not samurais or ninjas. We are detectives. Detective isn't about war, or killing all the time. It's about solving problems. All you basically told me is how you would solve the problem as a ninja. I'm sorry but I'm not buying that.

Quote:
Indeed. This is very wise and detectives should be just like this most of the time.
Good application you defiantly deserve it now! +1

Yes Coming1, lets become ninjas instead of detectives. That's a bundle of joy.

You do know that detectives are required to do a lot of PLANNING and THINKING? What's wrong with looking at the great thinkers and planners of history and studying what they did? To me, that qualifies me more and not less.

The master of planning.
Suspended
77 posts
Posted in Detective Application-Ninjitsu • 1st November 2015, 01:15 AM

As you can tell, I'm not exactly on board with this "Report and tell a moderator" trend that I've been seeing in most applications. Here's why.

Time isn't of the essence, you're just going to casually let somebody else handle your business? I also disagree with taking them into questioning. This is going to be a tad bit more complex, but bare with me.

Firstly, what question needs to be asked? You're a black hand, a hacker, and you're known for killing people. Killing them first will remove this whole trial thing that's pretty much going to end in the same way... death. Secondly, where would you question them? BlackHands have weapons on them. You're just gonna take them to your igloo (Which is most likely impossible due to the command glitch) where you're all alone, and they can easily shoot you first? Not the wisest idea. You need to act and it has to be quick, shout about a black hand, people will run, get your gun, and shoot. Problem solved.

The master of planning.
Suspended
77 posts
Posted in Detective Application-Ninjitsu • 1st November 2015, 01:02 AM

The master of planning.
Suspended
77 posts
Posted in Positive Wisdom ~Mal • 27th September 2015, 09:54 PM

Knowledge Speaks,Yet Wisdom Listens.~Anonymous

No dude, that's from Jimi Hendrix.

The master of planning.
Suspended
77 posts
Posted in Flute, Clarinet, or Other? • 27th September 2015, 09:52 PM

You need to drop them both and pick up a Tenor Saxophone.

The master of planning.
Suspended
77 posts
Posted in Finding your passion! • 27th September 2015, 02:35 PM

It's been a while since I've posted here, I'm back and I have some stories to tell. Let's talk about your passion.

While I was away, I did quite a bit of soul searching and I found my passion for music. I love making music, listening to music, playing music in concert, I eat sleep and breathe music. I want to help you find something you love.

What clicks?

The first step to finding out your passion, which will then help you find out who you are, is finding what you enjoy the most. What I mean by that is, what makes your heart jump and your spin tingle whenever you do it? For me, when I play well, my spin tingles and my heart races. It means you care about it so much that your body reacts in a chain reaction with your nerves that produce the sensation of excitement. What do you love?

For my job??

Now, what does that subtitle mean? Well, do you want to match your passion with your paycheck? Or is it just a hobbie for you? This is very important so you know how deep to go into your passion. Do you want to live your passion? Or keep it sacred for yourself? Which do you prefer? If you want to match your passion with your paycheck, begin looking for jobs, do it early so there are no surprises later on. If you wish to keep your passion sacred to you, do so, but make sure you preform your passion as much as possible so it doesn't get in the way of earning your paycheck.

Living your passion!

This is the most important part, you need to live your passion as much as possible so you can feel the self-fulfillment and excitement of doing your passion. If you don't, and you already experienced the thrill of passion, you will be miserable. You will lose yourself all because of no enjoyment. Trust me, I know that feeling. The feeling of doing nothing but what you're forced and living a life of no fun and no passion, it hurts.

GO OUT THERE, FIND YOUR PASSION AND LIVE IT! ONLY THEN WILL YOU LIVE A LIFE FILLED WITH LOVE AND HAPPINESS!

The master of planning.
Suspended
77 posts
Posted in Farewell My Friends • 9th September 2015, 11:46 PM

I didn't expect to see myself in your post. I'm sorry we had to end on such a sour note, but I will not forget all the fun and misadventures we've had as brothers. It's time to begin a new chapter, you wrote a good one here. Twists and turns, Heaven and Hell, it was fun to help write the chapter with you, as hero or villain. I'll be checking on you every now and then, you can count on that. Peace man, and remember. Don't date crusty ass women!

The master of planning.
Suspended
77 posts
Posted in Hi forum dshq • 24th August 2015, 01:18 AM

Ay! The name's Ninjitsu, good to have ya! Hit me up whenever you need anything!

The master of planning.
Suspended
77 posts
Posted in How to make the Ladies Like U • 23rd August 2015, 09:16 PM

This post made me crack a huge smile.

I don't remember what I did to get my first Girlfriend, the issue was she tried to kill me like, twice. So, I don't offer anybody advice because I don't want them to get rekt.

The master of planning.
Suspended
77 posts
Posted in I am sorry • 22nd August 2015, 01:47 PM

DreamBurst wrote on 22nd August 2015 01:44 PM:
NinjitsuMonk said on 22nd August 2015 01:34 PM:
Hello, before I begin try not to read this post with biassed opinions to actions I've done in the past.

As you know, I was executed about a month ago for pressuring Matthew into killing many people in the town, or so it's been told. I admit that I was wrong for even being a part of the situation and cheering him on, until I realized he was serious and he actually killed the town.

Yes, I was wrong for being there, I was wrong for letting him do that, and I was wrong for placing the blame on him when it was my fault as well. I am sorry.

Damen has been generous enough to give me another chance with the community, and I'm hoping you will too.

My new account name is NinjitsuMonk. I will be on that account now, looking the same way I did before I was executed on NinjitsuSir.

I'm glad to have you back.

NinjitsuMonk said on 22nd August 2015 01:42 PM:
Thank you all I wasn't aware Matthew got another chance... after the 10 other chances he's gotten.

That's kinda rude.

It was a jest, didn't mean it in any rude way.

The master of planning.
Suspended
77 posts
Posted in I am sorry • 22nd August 2015, 01:42 PM

Thank you all =) I wasn't aware Matthew got another chance... after the 10 other chances he's gotten.

The master of planning.
Suspended
77 posts
Posted in I am sorry • 22nd August 2015, 01:34 PM

Hello, before I begin try not to read this post with biassed opinions to actions I've done in the past.

As you know, I was executed about a month ago for pressuring Matthew into killing many people in the town, or so it's been told. I admit that I was wrong for even being a part of the situation and cheering him on, until I realized he was serious and he actually killed the town.

Yes, I was wrong for being there, I was wrong for letting him do that, and I was wrong for placing the blame on him when it was my fault as well. I am sorry.

Damen has been generous enough to give me another chance with the community, and I'm hoping you will too.

My new account name is NinjitsuMonk. I will be on that account now, looking the same way I did before I was executed on NinjitsuSir.