Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in OldCP Performance(2) • 15th June 2015, 09:06 PM

Hello Users! does it feel good to get some time off? I am certain even the wisest of you will say yes
but lets be honest nothing is permanent what we make a limited experience is what makes us who we are

I know this has nothing to do with a band but i want users to enjoy themselves
as some of u know there was supposed to be a band performance 2 days ago (as of the time i made this post)
it has been moved to another date
I have not approved them check out
#OldCPBand
for more info

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Djinn Healers • 15th June 2015, 06:18 PM

Congrats!
You are no longer a current DSGHQ Zombie good to see u back in colors ;) :D

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in SPA Report #1 • 15th June 2015, 07:14 AM

Pirate wrote on 14th June 2015 11:56 PM:
SPA Report #1-

Hello SPA Troopers and other civilians, welcome to the first issue of the SPA Report. Recently the Sours have tested the power of the SPA, a war is ensuing. After being mocked by the Sours leader, the SPA Leader, me, has decided to take action to show the Sours that we mean business. A declaration of war has not yet been made between the two leaders and battles have not been scheduled. The SPA is a UK army so you can catch the battles around 11:00 CST.
XD
i made something called SPA in another CP website called Mir something something ai (though its long gone)
as in
Super Puffle Agency
but no figures its long gone ur agency sounds nice

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Why am I hated? • 13th June 2015, 05:20 PM

Fable PI wrote on 13th June 2015 05:08 PM:
You and me are turncoats, we are hated
I'm not a turn coat but I'm hated

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Why am I hated? • 13th June 2015, 05:05 PM

Sir Sriram The Great wrote on 13th June 2015 05:01 PM:
U guys keep being mean to me all I have done is Been nice,calm,Loyal (To emperor Damen , He's Users)

Why do U hate me answer my question ?
i feel ur pain i feel a lot of it

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Crime Office: Become an OldCP Detective • 13th June 2015, 04:19 PM

XD
I was expecting a horrible name
this name wasn't horrible
IT WAS HIDEOUS XD!
I would like to participate

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in The Black Hands Attack • 12th June 2015, 03:23 PM

i have a theory for this PS
YES! MY FIRST POST AFTER KEY GAG!

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Too Many People Trying To Earn Ranks • 3rd June 2015, 08:37 PM

I Have fun, its just that sometimes i get frustrated if users treat me horridly, which i do see sometimes, i dont over react though
yes i asked for the wise test
but the truth is i have no chance of getting a rank working that easily,the fraise in my name just doesnt put it on sometimes, which is why i apply
sometimes i apply, but yes i agree the game is made to have fun not to work hard to get a rank unless u want to help the community

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in What do you think of School? • 2nd June 2015, 05:04 PM

Nightmare NAH JK! the scrolls of the future

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in [OFFICIAL] Council of the Ranks • 1st June 2015, 07:18 AM

When i read the title i thought the idea behind it would be more like as council to chose what member deserves what rank but
this sounds more interesting

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Why can't we stop this • 31st May 2015, 09:54 AM

Sherlock Shrek Is Not A Antagonist He Is Actually A Protagonist plus he was honoured well by all of OldCP it says we serve Shrek
idk if u should kill shrek
i mean he is pretty cool on the inside
plus RH is kind of getting lose
ik RH is supposed to help but Shrek Is kind of the person who we obey a lot like damen actually
thats why the black hands were made

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Light Troops Battle! Fight for OldCP! • 29th May 2015, 09:43 PM

You and Roberto have had quite some time to plan these things havent you? well i will hopefully attend this
i might ask for the gold if things seem worth it but i dont see too much reason
however if i get the 500 i may be able to reopen the KH
so i will see
i dont need the XP
but having 2000 gold would be interesting
if i can obtain enough gold i will have it worked out

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Glitch • 29th May 2015, 07:21 PM

I Have experienced a glitch today while giving a tour to a user in jr vault there had been a few random images popping out for a minor second or half of forests or animals in forests

this may clue in for other rooms to
sorry for the short post since i am in a small rush ~OCH

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in What I do in summer • 29th May 2015, 06:31 PM

I admire the spark of excitement this gives u, use your time wisely you have but there are many things to learn

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Sometimes I got killed • 29th May 2015, 05:42 PM

Sir Sherlock120 wrote on 29th May 2015 05:30 PM:
Number 1. I got killed by The hound in jail Cheep was also there

Also again Strange
Number 2. I got killed By Ostis3 When I was in the Town I found Mods there Bakon saw me get killed

Also again Strange

Number 3. I got killed by The mountain (HGAR -Glarthir) When he set me up and told me to kill the users

Number 4. A Bad guy (The Hound) Killed me Because I had Detective and he Thought I had a Gun

Again Strange

Number.5 The Hound Killed me Just becaused I exposed who he was and I brute forced he's username and password to put lag on it I failed he Some how Mange to take it off

The you go guys I tried helping DSGHQ But it failed
Many of us know you have tried sherlock, however when you tried there was more intention that people found with the page, you had killed 13 users, even though they seemed like bullies u killed them (the people thought some) others thought u wanted to scare the community,i know the story of how Hgar fooled u on the bullying users part, since i saw much of it with my own eyes, many users have judged u and i know, however u are much nicer since i have got to know u
so you didn't fail, u just took off a bad start
but really? all you need is persuasion i am with you through u getting happier in the community, however i dont want u to commit acts of unjust and the acts you have committed was because you were fooled, now you still have a bit left, your generousity is amazing, however you wanted to become someone loved and someone special since in your family no one liked u, well i have the same story, since i was young i never had a father and the rest of my family (except from my mom and grandfather) have been trying to get rid of me, however i didnt hesitate to calm myself down, the problem was i used to get too carried away from my sympathy for self regret of being someone, however i realized to learn it wasnt me or my mothers fault,and i am the most blessed person in the world to have the 2 greatest people to support me,
and i am the most blessed user in this community to be in this community, sure u have bullies,disturbing people
but get the point 1 act cannot make an effect neither 10 or 100
its the intentions u give
be honest with me sherlock be honest... i know u have been to me many times