Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Coronation of Empress Chelsey • 29th May 2015, 07:20 AM

Long Live Emperor Damen Spike, this sounds interesting
i would love to attend as a chef, i've always wanted to make pad thai and crazy chicken meals on OldCP i will attend :) count me as someone who is ready to have fun

I am considering to cook

1)Pork
2)Lobster With Salad
3)Pad Thai Noodles and Rice Biryani
4)Chicken with Fries and Wedges
5)Grilled Chicken with vegetables
Deserts:-
Everything i can think of

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in I got fired from RF • 27th May 2015, 03:24 PM

i dont think u should declare war, if RF is RH wouldnt i be u know

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Recent Radio Issues • 27th May 2015, 08:08 AM

Cyberwolf wrote on 26th May 2015 09:53 PM:
Polo said on 26th May 2015 09:49 PM:
I like how the DJ's introduce new types of music to the users.

~Polo

The sad part is a fellow DJ insulted my show.
that is just wrong...

either way i was there last night i didn't have any complaints i loved the show, and the music from the 80's more likely i liked the 90's
but the fact about the insults weren't needed was true

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Funeral of Sofie • 26th May 2015, 07:22 PM

W.W.W.W.W.W.W.... what do u mean shrek?
:(
first Archie And Now Sofie, something must be done the killing users on oldcp thing might need some adjustments if honourable users walk on
PS who is shrek? i heard his name but i dont know what happened

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in My Response • 26th May 2015, 03:48 PM

a loved user you are indeed, you going will impact the community very much, if u are not , this post was very heart warming +1

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in My Face • 25th May 2015, 05:41 PM

alright u have a lot of dislikes... and people say u r evil, and that ur face is innocent
i have nothing to input here really..
but if i were u i would rather not show my face since u know its kind of like showing my face to the internet, which can be harmful
i considered doing this once as well but to me it wasn't that important so i just didnt
PS
srry if ur confused the i's arent capitalized s

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in OldCP Moderator Activity Spreadsheet Release • 24th May 2015, 06:13 PM

Indeed, without our staff OldCP would have probably been gone by now.. we are grateful to all our staff who watch over us, You served well for Acting Emperor quite well and responsibly without and devotions to you but to others, for this i am sure you have made many of us proud, and of course we are happy that Damen was able to make the lego project even better, you shall be remembered as a legend Roberto... well done and a +1 and it is good to see Damen is back again :)

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in goodbye • 24th May 2015, 01:56 PM

you were a very good user in the community i will miss you :(

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in TSA New Notes • 24th May 2015, 09:35 AM

Allie wrote on 24th May 2015 12:15 AM:
OldCPHelper said on 23rd May 2015 08:13 PM:
Queenblue said on 23rd May 2015 07:48 PM:
Hm, I don't get this. But good post lol.

its because u were never in the agency but you are welcomed to join if you feel like it

I don't even know what this agency does... really confused right now
thats where its a bit hard to explain, but it in other words for the past 3 years has been training and dealing with actual problematic issues which were solved, now we are ready to take its biggest leap

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in TSA New Notes • 23rd May 2015, 08:13 PM

Queenblue wrote on 23rd May 2015 07:48 PM:
Hm, I don't get this. But good post lol.
its because u were never in the agency XD but you are welcomed to join if you feel like it

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in TSA New Notes • 23rd May 2015, 05:19 PM

First
As Many Of you know TSA is not a top secret agency, but it is still secret to the rest of the internet, this is because we will be put in drama by people who think we are the TSA irl so the first thing is first TSA is going to be moved to another website that is customized only for me, it is not a CPPS
i repeat it is not A CPPS agents will be automatically Banished if they advertise or share the website with any other users of OldCP this is considered advertising and TSA will not allow this

Second
TSA has new goals and has decided to take its 15th step and change,Protecting websites, we have always had monitoring systems and agents but never had them see the websites,
Agents must now monitor websites at least 2 a day... any website they know BUT... not specific popular Multiplayer websites e.g Facebook twitter

Third

Agents will have training for a whole day for the first 1 week of summer vacation we will have anything monitored

a single agent who doesn't attend these days will be fired
according to the director he said its okay if you miss 1 or 2 days, but u will need to admit it

if u are an agent with a complaint or a suggestion all our ears are opened u r welcomed to share them

there are TSA Meetings every Saturday At 2:00 EST
there will be days the director or i wont attend then again he rarely comes on his account

but i can deal with the complaints

Thankyou Agents for all the helping you have done to this agency
now we will start our real missions
PS
the reason why i thought of moving the agency is because it does cause trouble every time or so

Agents will need to be on the Practice of Summer vacations first week unless they have an excuse

Make sure its a very important good reason .

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in LT NewCP Sup Practice • 23rd May 2015, 01:33 PM

I am so passionate about Todays LT Take over that i ask all TSA and KH Leaders and supporters go on this server, though the phoenix are amongst them they must attend

for practice we will go to the exact appointed server,
Server Klondike, REMEMBER, for TSA Agents i will also hold a meeting on newcp as well after i just negotiated with the TSA Director himself he says any TSA Agent who misses the announcement on oldcp or newcp will be instantly demoted from TSA,
however he says there will be other chances all day round today we will announce it this is ur chance.
now then as for LT
My Practice I Invite Everyone To
server:Klondike
When:- The Second u read this go on
Room:-Snow Forts

The LT Take over itself
Server:Klondike
When:- 3:00 PM EST
Room:- Snowforts

Online i will meet u (if ur coming right now) to the snow forts i will be on my spare account Lloyd234567 Actually i will be on Simon P Bear or Zainyadam

People who attend will be made amongst KH Honoured for A WHOLE MONTH! on #Kindhawks

Plus Tennis himself said u will get the reward

but... we are not here for that
WE ARE HERE TO HONOUR OLDCP!
FOR OLDCP!!!!!! AND THE DSGHQ EMPIRE!!!!!!!!
Disney will see their errors one day, and we will not sit out for even a minute to find out..
WHOS WITH ME?!

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Fight for OldCP on NewCP : Light Troops Battle • 23rd May 2015, 01:20 PM

On Behalf of my honour I SHALL!

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in LeoRPG Update • 22nd May 2015, 10:03 PM

Damen Drake wrote on 22nd May 2015 07:57 PM:
Hey, its me Damen!

As you may now Ive been on a break over the last week working on project number one which is LeoRPG (Lego Role Playing Game)

I can now give some more pictures to add to the album, they may seem a little random but they show quite a few updates!

Picture 1:
Skeletons added, including Skeletor
Spoiler Show

Picture 2:
Skeleton bots fully working, The enemies on the co op and training server. (I stopped them killing me so I could take a picture)
Spoiler Show

Picture 3:
They got tired of waiting
Spoiler Hide

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed it.... Well bye!
I Have gotta try this game out the second it gets released.. i love the graphics

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Owwww :( • 21st May 2015, 08:52 PM

Yep I know what its like to have bullies, people call me Cow,Marshmallow Fat and The (my name) Disease etc
infact the same kid broke my left arm or hand area that took 2 weeks to heal, he also not to long ago i literally mean a week ago he cut my knee so badly u have no clue
he also makes cow jokes about me and keeps saying SSS in my ears so just ignore them