Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Forums Moderator Applicaton • 5th May 2015, 07:49 AM

This is actually quite impressive this is even better than my Application For knight in quite a few ways

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Knight Application OCH • 5th May 2015, 07:46 AM

Sir Moose wrote on 5th May 2015 07:30 AM:
Good Application. Good luck on Knight, +1
Thankyou :)

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Game of Mods Spring 2015 • 5th May 2015, 07:17 AM

i love this game
but i wont compete in it,
i may
but if i do i will either make my own team like last time or just u know join another

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Unlike/Undislike feature • 4th May 2015, 09:53 AM

i dont get it too well
but i see 1 part of the suggestion +1

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Master Application • 3rd May 2015, 10:12 PM

Nemad wrote on 3rd May 2015 08:34 PM:
Hello and welcome to my MASTER APPLICATION! I am here to point out some valid facts about why I should be Master in this great community!

Achievements-
Mediator (Sanilschat, 1)
Moderator (Snailschat, Oldcp, 4)

I have been in this community for over two years now, continuing hard work to gain this rank. For example, I earned mediator shortly after the beginning of Snailschat with my fellow Mediator Applebobbi, who unfortunately, I have not seen since. Long after my gain of mediator I was promoted to moderator but was hacked shortly after and my account was banned and deleted. But after this I had created a new account under a new alias known as Scooby Doo. I was on every single day playing with my best friends, My Pet Tux, Pepeto50 and Littlemix. Due to my immense activity I earned moderator. I was moderator for a very long time, in fact I was moderator until the final days of Snailschat. After discovering the forums I joined Oldcp as Sheep. Just a few days after my join I was granted moderator and served oldcp for months to come, but due to low activity I was demoted. After many a months I was forgiven by Damen and once again granted moderator but again after a few months I resigned as moderator and went idle for about 3 months. And for the last 3 months I have been gaining posts and reputation faster then ever.

1. Trustworthy
2. Hardworking
3. Honest
4. Helpful
5. Kind
6. Firm
7. Experienced

*UDATE*
I really want to be a Master so I continue to prove that I am good enough for a higher rank and to also help the community even further. Also thank you to Rebecca for recommending me to add this.

Those are the reasons of why I think I deserve Master! I hope you enjoyed my application and have a fantabulastical day!
Sorry!
:(
i ment to like i will make it up to ya

either way heres what i wanted to say:-
U might have a chance of even becoming a lord

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in called dumb :c • 2nd May 2015, 07:48 PM

The Back Biters Of u r Behind ur back for a Reason U Know

Thankyou that was by me Wise OCH :D (well maybe)

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in The Moose Family • 2nd May 2015, 06:56 PM

nice LOL its actually a bit funny i love the editing with the photos

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in TSA jr's • 2nd May 2015, 01:21 PM

A User Asked me the Jr's of TSA
since i wanted to make it official
TSA has tonnes of Jr's
which we use for missions and practices on strategies
FirstTSA,TSAMission,TSAQuest,aftertsaquest,TSAResistance,TSABattle,TSACave,TSATraining,TSACoffee,
And Thats all for the Word Jr's
The Other Jr's we have such as the designed Igloos are Private
nah!
TSA Meeting ID:35811,TSA Party ID:37178

but TSA only reveals itself to public now since there is no visible threat, however people still are attempting to shut down the TSA Agency even though it was approved

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Eagle Eye • 2nd May 2015, 08:37 AM

><><><>The Eagle Eye<><><><

My 5th Most Favourite Animal the eagle
what other animals do i like..
u can tell by my outfits and my theme and my missionaires:-
Phoenix

Lol
i just love that animal it is awesome want some more info about them see them below:-

Phoenix:-
BEWARE SPOILER ALERT!
The phoenix bird symbolizes immortality, resurrection and life after death. In ancient Greek and Egyptian mythology, it is associated with the sun god.

According to the Greeks, the bird lives in Arabia, near a cool well. Every morning at dawn, the sun god would stop his chariot to listen to the bird sing a beautiful song while it bathed in the well.

Only one phoenix exists at a time. When the bird felt its death was near, every 500 to 1,461 years, it would build a nest of aromatic wood and set it on fire. The bird then was consumed by the flames.

The phoenix never existed. It was a large bird, much like an eagle, written about in Greek mythology and based on ancient Egyptian legends.

Only one phoenix was said to have lived at a time. This gold and red bird, always a male, lived in Arabia. Each phoenix lived for exactly 500 years, and when it was about to die, it gathered twigs and spices and built a nest. Then the phoenix sat on the nest and waited patiently for a ray of sun to set the nest on fire.

The bird never tried to escape its fiery death, for from its ashes a worm would come crawling out. This worm became a new, beautiful little phoenix, who immediately set to work gathering its father's ashes into a ball of incense.

The phoenix then flew with these ashes to the Egyptian city of Heliopolis, the City of the Sun, and buried the ashes in the temple of the sun god. Then it flew back to Arabia to live for 500 years, when the cycle would be repeated.

Because of the phoenix's rebirth from its own ashes, it became a symbol of immortality. Even today, a person who makes a comeback after suffering a great defeat is called a "phoenix."

Some myths claim that each phoenix lived, not for 500 years, but for 97,200 years!

Due to the legend attached to the Phoenix bird, it makes for a good example for anything to with survival, strength, patience, and to a large extent, even victory in popular culture. It has been an important character in many modern and ancient legends. In the US, it is prominently seen on the flag of County and City of San Francisco. It is also seen in the flag and seal of the City of Atlanta

Eagle:-
Eagles are large, powerful birds of prey.

Eagles have large, hooked beaks.

Eagles have excellent eyesight.

Eagles have powerful talons which help them catch prey.

Eagles build their nests on high cliffs or in tall trees.

There are over 60 different species of eagle.

Eagles feature prominently on the coat of arms of a large number of countries, such as Germany, Mexico, Egypt, Poland and Austria.

Golden eagles have been known to hunt foxes, wild cats and even young deer and goats.

Female golden eagles usually lay between one and four eggs each breeding season.

Bald eagles aren’t actually bald
i hope u enjoyed the facts
ik i did :D

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Inactivity • 2nd May 2015, 08:27 AM

Mists wrote on 2nd May 2015 08:12 AM:
Thank gosh you didn't leave.
i wasnt gonna leave u guys here by urselves?
i need u guys just as much we need each other
plus
my main reason was because i was turning older so i have way more responsibilities

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Inactivity • 2nd May 2015, 07:37 AM

Well u heard i may be quitting
well today i finally got the results!
IM STAYING

but i will be inactive through out until holidays aka summer
i was able to get in

TSA's new co commander of the year (not co director)
is Zeternal

and..
Poptropica10
Runners Up:-
Sherlock,George

i am chosing agents who have joined in the beginning in the revolution of TSA
but
the runners up might be included in the next one

congrats

Real Part
I Am Staying!there were other matters why i was quitting as well
though i will be very inactive,
i can come on once every while or so
being a teenager i have a lot of matters to take care of
also since i have a cold as of the time i've been making this post,
i will not continue KH until further notice
etc,
TSA and Phoenix masters may continue,
but will not have awesome stuff
and if i am lucky enough we will have a game for these things to take place in

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in Online Abuse ~Sam • 28th April 2015, 03:28 PM

thats why im quitting

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in My Farewells • 28th April 2015, 07:38 AM

Truth wrote on 28th April 2015 06:38 AM:
Everybody has a time to leave. I understand sometimes you just have to do what you have to do. I'm sure you will have fun in the real world. And in my opinion, you've done no damage to this community.
well some users have trying making it appear that way

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Posted in My Farewells • 27th April 2015, 09:58 PM

Tommy0724 wrote on 27th April 2015 09:55 PM:
Sad to see a user go, if you feel lonely come talk to me I am friends with everyone.

u had supported me
and i didnt get to know u
perhaps i could give u the link as well