New User!
19 posts
Posted in Ban Appeal • 19th June 2020, 02:01 AM

hey guys it’s me sam. if you’re an mod/admin i would like to please ask that you don’t ban me for making this appeal specifically. i had no other way of posting this. thank you :)

anyways i am making this appeal because i was banned on my main forums account. i haven’t been on my best behavior lately and i apologize for that. i want to be the best version of myself that i can be and i truly do regret making those jokes/acrocussing on snaildom. i know i disappointed everyone who trusted me specifically damen.

when i was on snaildom, i got bored and gom got cancelled so i had fun with my friends. i gave them custom nc and titles which i don’t mind particularly bc it kept them online. then i acrocussed and said something controversial which i shouldn’t have said. i shouldn’t have done anything i did that night so i apologize. i mostly apologize for the jokes i made and the cussing.

i apologize for my actions. i’ve been a member of this community for a long time and i should have been more loyal to the rules. it was wrong of me, especially because i’m supposed to be a role model. i apologize to anyone I offended and i’m also sorry for breaking damen’s trust. i hope you guys can forgive me.

all i ask is for forgiveness (and maybe a shortened ban?).

thank you for taking the time to read this :)

New User!
19 posts
Posted in joining teams. • 29th September 2015, 08:32 PM

What about Topaz? Xd We came in 2nd for the Summer 2015 GOM, so that means we are currently the 2nd strongest team out there.

New User!
19 posts
Posted in Winning a "G.O.M." Competition • 29th September 2015, 07:23 PM

You're right, it takes a lot of commitment to even become a finalist. Look at me now, I became a finalist, and I even landed in 5th place!

New User!
19 posts
Posted in Tips to Win GOM • 29th September 2015, 06:44 PM

Here's some tips to actually help you win GOM! Join Team Topaz, we accept new members welcomely. We are the 2nd best team according to the Summer 2015 GOM Results. We work together and we cooperate and listen to each others ideas. We've actually had finalists from our team.

Here is the list of finalists from Topaz:
Angi
Audrey
Me
and some more which I forget.

Motto: Shine bright like a diamond.

The reason why we have this motto is because if you help people and cooperate, you will shine out/stand out in the GOM.

Subscribe and join #TeamTopaz if you want to win!

BUT
You don't have to join if you don't want to!

Since Topaz is a cooperative team, we'll give out tips on how to stand out in a GOM!

-Respect your leaders and do what they ask you to do
-Follow all rules of the GOM, do not tell mods to pay extra attention to you, they will notice you if you stand out well
-Never doubt yourself! If you stay positive and help your teammates stay positive, you will help a lot and get noticed
-Come up with strategies to help your teams

Now tips for leaders!

-It would be better to pick finalists but at the same time it wouldn't be, it's always good to give new users chances to help your teams. You never know!
-Make daily practices each day to help your team come up with strategies
-Make your team smaller with about about 12-15 people, but you don't have to!

These are just some tips, I hope these help!

-Sam

New User!
19 posts
Posted in Tips on Winning the Game of Mods • 29th September 2015, 06:22 PM

Awesome. I will use these tips to help me win!

New User!
19 posts
Posted in How to beat kacket and Crime solvers • 29th September 2015, 06:18 PM

Mystical wrote on 29th September 2015 06:10 PM:
Lylance said on 29th September 2015 06:07 PM:
It's easy to beat kacket and crime solvers!!

Just join team Topaz!

This team ain't the second best but they are the BEST.

Join them and you will be better then kacket, joining them guarantee's you a spot in the final's cause they are so good.

JOIN TOPAZ TODAY TO BE COOLER THEN KARA AND HASHIR.

NUHHH KACKET IS WAY COOLER THEY WON CAUSE THEY'RE SO COOL M8
thats what they always say

New User!
19 posts
Posted in How to beat kacket and Crime solvers • 29th September 2015, 06:08 PM

YES WE ALL HAVE TO JOIN TOPAZ

New User!
19 posts
Posted in HOW THE CS WILL WIN • 29th September 2015, 06:06 PM

THAT IS NOT TRUE. ACCORDING TO WWE, NEVILLE WAS THE UNDERDOG AND HE DIDN'T WIN MONEY IN THE BANK.

New User!
19 posts
Posted in How to win GOM • 29th September 2015, 05:45 PM

TOPAZ IS BETTER. jk jk, we came in 2nd, so we are 1 place less better than you. Good luck Kacket!

EDIT: THE BATTLE OF TEAMS IS ON

New User!
19 posts
Posted in Team Topaz [GOM] • 28th September 2015, 06:16 PM

I have some exciting news! Team Topaz will be opening up again and we're accepting new users! Here is some individual information you will need to know.

Note: Mail me if you want to join and subscribe to the channel.

Channel: #TeamTopaz

Leader: me, Sam (Sophia on OldCP)

2nd Leader: heygirl123

Co leader: Becky1028, Dreamburst (alice5621)

Helper/3rd in command: Hiring, you must be at least 5 months old on the DSGHQ to be a Helper.

Team Artists: Hiring! Mail me if you want to be an artist and show me a logo of your art.

Team Members: Sammeh, Angi, ChocoCupcake, Amandapink30, Sunwolfy, glimmerglam, Thrus, heygirl123, Smurfsss, greenypink8, lily1117, 1Alice1, Dreamburst Kat0427, petey1115, Zendaya0248, Chenny, Mal31, Zesty, AngelSWAG, Annie273, Grounder, more to be added if you decide to join! :)

Leader: The leader is the person in control of the team.

Co Leader: The 2nd in command, they help develop the team. Also, if the leader(s) do not arrive at the Stage, they take control.

Helper/3rd in Command: The 3rd in command, they help in practices and such.

Team Artist: They make the logos and stuff.

For members on the list: You can wear /outfit topaz and you can change the hair (hand item) and face item.

For people that want to join: Wear /outfit topazbeginner and you can change hair (hand item) abd face item.

TRYOUTS ARE NOW, MAIL ME AND TRY OUT IF YOU WANT TO JOIN, TRYOUTS AT /JR POOKIES

-Sam

New User!
19 posts
Posted in Judge Judy Quotes • 28th September 2015, 01:11 PM

What would prompt you to do something so stupid?

New User!
19 posts
Posted in Game of Mods Autumn! • 28th September 2015, 12:45 PM

OH GOSH, I CANNOT WAIT. I will join with my team, Topaz. May the odds be in your favor :P

New User!
19 posts
Posted in Penguin Watch and JR Channel Reset • 27th September 2015, 10:29 PM

It's very cool that we're having a fresh start with DSGHQ and stuff!

New User!
19 posts
Posted in Sad OldCP News • 27th September 2015, 06:14 PM

Wait, what do you mean, "when all mods are done?" I really feel bad :(. It also makes me upset that this happened on the day of the wedding.

New User!
19 posts
Posted in Resignation from News Reporter • 27th September 2015, 12:00 PM

Well, I wish you luck on future success with your time.