oh.
740 posts
Posted in Fiction February! • 12th February 2021, 12:04 PM

Damen wrote on 12th February 2021, 06:27 AM:
Excellent. Time for Zen to be challenged?

nah
ive done too much writing this past week, kinda dead
and besides, other people need a chance too

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Community Critiques • 10th February 2021, 11:09 PM

This was a really great post. You made some really good points. Also I’ve missed you omg I hope you’ve been doing well

oh.
740 posts
Posted in an unfortunate divide • 10th February 2021, 01:04 PM

I honestly agree with you so much on this. The amount of rudeness I've seen from other staff is definitely not okay. I've had to tell them at times that they should be nice and that everyone's opinions matter. Hell, I'll name some of what I've seen without naming anyone:

- refusing to comment when someone has an issue because of fear of verbal harassment
- namecalling behind people's backs
- literal arguing because of a punishment revision

It's honestly disgusting. It's lowkey embarrassing. I've only been a mod for 6 days but what I've seen behind the scenes in that time is disconcerting to me. Talking to a person is always- and I mean ALWAYS- necessary. If a person has questions, you listen and you answer them. You don't ignore them, you don't admit to ignoring them purposefully, no, that's not what you do. And you should always accept criticism. Criticism may hurt, yeah, but it helps you. Not everyone is going to like what you do. And it's better to fix it than to let it get worse.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in New Private Detectives Category • 9th February 2021, 11:35 AM

thats cool

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Why I don't like P3D • 4th February 2021, 08:41 AM

Littlemix wrote on 3rd February 2021, 08:31 PM:
If you don’t like the game then just don’t log on. Not like we have seen you online either way. If it isn’t for you, then it isn’t for you, many other people find joy in it

All he's doing is giving constructive criticism, something he's allowed to do and something that people should do. People shouldn't be silenced whenever they wish to voice their opinion. I feel the same way he does, I played it once in January and I lost interest. Differentiating opinions are a good thing. What he's said isn't bad. He's only giving his ideas on how something can be better. I'm sorry, your message was just really rude.

Anyways, It would be good to see more things added to P3D. Orbay's right, the game has a ton of potential but at the current moment, it loses its finesse quickly. Currently the only thing I like doing is jumping off mountains with the jetpack. Hopefully there're more updates in the future that improves it.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in DREJK • 1st February 2021, 12:05 PM

oh god.
not drejk.
(im kidding please don't crucify me)

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Terry • 1st February 2021, 11:30 AM

we love you, terry

oh.
740 posts
Posted in do u know me? • 31st January 2021, 08:15 PM

1. Name one of my OldCP alts
pregnant36

2. What's my nationality?
um.... you're irish right-

3. What colour do I dislike?
gonna take a random guess and say blue since its the opposite of red

4. What do I like to drink irl?
idk

5. Name a land I used to rule on OldCP.
das

extra: i met you on mirai.so :wearyy:

oh.
740 posts
Posted in im giving away 5k forum gold to the best meme • 28th January 2021, 12:52 PM

oh.
740 posts
Posted in OldCP 2015 Reunite? • 26th January 2021, 04:34 PM

hiii, idk if you remember me, ive changed my name since back when but i was zendaya2408

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Trials should be Private • 21st January 2021, 01:11 PM

I see from your point of view and I understand why you want this, but I disagree on the fact that trials should be private and here's why.

Public trials have been in the game for ages. And honestly, they're really entertaining for some. Not a lot happens on the game but when something does that's worthy of a trial, its boosts activity and gives people something to do other than just sit there. You're right, people do act foolish and stuff but that's just because they want attention. Staff have the ability to arrest, sendout, etc. They can just remove those sorts of people from the room.

I also see what you mean by people trying to shape the story of what goes on. To prevent that, I feel that the person doing the trial should gather information of what truly happened. They should review cinema fully, they should get witness accounts, they should get a second opinion. They should trust people who were there, who saw what happened, rather than taking the word of those who weren't. I wasn't present at yesterday's trial but I'll take your word for it that it was bad. But that's just it; nothing's perfect. I see no reason why a group of people or a singular person should ruin it for everyone. Public trials boost activity, people want to know what goes on. They don't want to be kept in the dark.

Here's what I feel should happen:

- Public trials for things such as murder, weapon abuse, bullying, etc.
- Private trials for things such as military abuse, mass murdering, leaking, etc.

But yeah, I see your point. I just don't agree with it is all. Distractions are a part of life. We've just got to learn to deal with them, as infuriating as they may be.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in New Search Bar • 17th January 2021, 05:30 PM

very helpful. the other search area was too cluttered.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in New OldCP Admin • 3rd January 2021, 02:09 PM

Rouge11 wrote on 3rd January 2021, 02:06 PM:
Thank you and Terry so much for giving me this opportunity!!

we love