oh.
740 posts
Posted in Mental Health and Social Media • 24th October 2020, 05:36 PM

Social media on mental health is... disastrous.

In 2018 I was going through a really dark phase and it was to the point where I was spending 15 hours of my day on the computer, or on social media. I was constantly irritable, I was rude and I was overall a complete and utter mess. I never really got around to isolating myself until my first breakdown. Because my phone had gotten taken and I had gotten so angry over it that I lost myself and I turned insane. Because all the people I loved and trusted were online. Anyways it ended up being around 4 hours before they got me to calm down, but I had done alot of damage in those 4 hours. Ever since then I've done counselling, therapy, a whole lot of things. And I've gotten really better. But it did take alot of time and it took a major toll on my mentality.

I hope you're feeling better and continue to get better. I'm always here for you if you need anything. Stay strong

oh.
740 posts
Posted in DSGHQ World Championship Autumn 2020 • 17th October 2020, 02:17 PM

i was gonna report on this and then i remembered i cant download p3d

sucks

oh well

gl dudes

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Dont take it for granted • 10th October 2020, 05:39 PM

i joined this when i was 8 years old and thinking people who were 14 were old

now im 14 years old and those people are now 20

im scared.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Retirement Post • 9th October 2020, 12:31 PM

aww i love u

have a good life girlie i hope u achieve ur dreams, my dms are always open if you ever need someone<3 thank u for being such a great friend these past 5 years

oh.
740 posts
Posted in October 9 • 9th October 2020, 09:17 AM

OMG IF ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY HAPPY BDAY PABLO BEST FRIEND

plz give ur dog a hug from me

oh.
740 posts
Posted in aloooooo • 9th October 2020, 09:08 AM

i love u best friend

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Maths and Carly • 6th October 2020, 09:48 PM

i love you

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Dice Talk's 7th Year Anniversary • 6th October 2020, 03:46 PM

when u took that screenshot with declan sled and gurlplay and u wouldnt let me join cause i wasnt 'official' :sob:

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Ban Appeal - rouge • 6th October 2020, 11:46 AM

I took the time to analyze your apology and, to be honest.... I don't quite like it.

Rouge, I mean you no disrespect but this is hardly an apology. You only apologized once and it wasn't even a universal apology, it was only directed to who you killed; I guess that's one thing you should've apologized for but if you're looking to be unbanned then the apology should be towards everyone. Overall, I believe you should take more into account, such as what you did and why what you did was wrong. What you call your 'reasonings' for doing what you did really could've been solved in private, and I understand you tried but you should've kept going until you were listened to. There's a contact hub, mail, email, discord... you could've made a post, a mood, etc. Violence is never an answer to something. The only way to be heard is through making noise, if you're silent then nobody will know to help you. But how you went about it was not the way to do so. As I said, I'm not disrespecting you or anything and I do still consider you a friend, this reply was only advice.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Problems in OldCP • 2nd October 2020, 07:34 PM

In all honesty this is one of the first times I've agreed with you.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in OldCP Among Us - Walkthrough • 2nd October 2020, 07:22 PM

yoooo sorry this is late today's been crazy

Players:

- OrlockIV
- EbonClone3
- FrogsP3D
- Crewmate
- sledtheFPOTM
- Akkar24
- ibluee
- yuhyayee
- greg10
- KaceAmongUs
- Zarondeadbru
- Zes
-Penguinexe

ROUND ONE

Task One: Choose a room; await further instruction.

EMERGENCY! A KILLER CHICKEN IS ON THE LOOSE!

I, however, thought he was quite sweet.

Other people did not.

DONALD TRUMP IS ON THE LOOSE AND SPREADING COVID

EMERGENCY MEETING: AKKAR Has been voted off. He was innocent.

FIND THE PACKAGES SCATTERED ACROSS PROVIDENCE.

EMERGENCY MEETING: ORLOCK has been voted off. He was innocent.

NEXT TASK: Wild Orcs are purging people. Sort them out.

EMERGENCY MEETING: KACE MURDERS SLED INFRONT OF EVERYONE IN TOBEN'S OFFICE. KACE WINS ROUND 1. CONGRATULATIONS!

ROUND TWO

TASK: INSTALL RED WIRING IN TOBENS ATTIC, DEADMANSHEIGHTS AND KINGSBAY LIGHTHOUSE

TASK: INSTALL AC IN LIBERTY HOUSE

VOTE OFF WAS SKIPPED. NEXT TASK WAS INSTALL CAMERAS EVERYWHERE.

Zarondeadbru gets killed.

Zes is spotted attempting to kill a frightened penguinexe

EMERGENCY MEETING: ZES IS THE IMPOSTOR. CONGRATULATIONS, CREWMATES WIN!

That was a fun event. Hopefully can happen again but with better organization

oh.
740 posts
Posted in EVIL TWIN DAY • 27th September 2020, 09:12 PM

Kalizen Circe might make an appearance.......

oh.
740 posts
Posted in This is Whats Up • 24th September 2020, 04:33 PM

Alatar wrote on 23rd September 2020, 05:45 PM:
I think you'll be perfectly safe considering you do nothing but play OldCP

not meaning to be rude but what do you know about her, personally? you know nothing about her irl so don't make assumptions on what she does.
also its kinda funny how you're always being negative and trashing on other people even though you've supposedly put the game 'behind you'.

and loki, this was a good post. it really is terrifying how so many people believe the pandemic is fake, not real. its terrifying how people refuse to follow guidelines put in place to protect them and their loved ones and how they feel the need to go off on people who wear masks, tear them off their faces or worse. its really disgusting and genuinely terrifying. i myself have had someone tell me that i shouldnt wear a mask because the pandemic is fake and that i'd be stupid to believe it as true, even though i trust science over their polluted mindset.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in ban appeal • 23rd September 2020, 11:51 AM

elfboy123 wrote on 23rd September 2020, 11:47 AM:
Quote:
Zendaya2408 wrote on 23rd September 2020, 11:46 AM:
Quote:
elfboy123 wrote on 23rd September 2020, 11:44 AM:
Quote:
Zendaya2408 wrote on 23rd September 2020, 11:44 AM:
Quote:
elfboy123 wrote on 23rd September 2020, 11:43 AM:
Quote:
Zendaya2408 wrote on 23rd September 2020, 11:41 AM:
Quote:
elfboy123 wrote on 23rd September 2020, 11:08 AM:
so u only realized and tried to fix the things u did wrong after the consequences? would u make this if u weren’t bos
i dont mean to be rude but they've tried apologizing multiple times. not just this once. i can link you to them if you want.
ok but were they bos each time or what
they were.
exactly
wdym by 'exactly'? they were bos each time they apologized, hell, they havent been on bos since january. this is a ban appeal.
they only apologized to be unbos, if u find me an apology by them when they weren't bos and wasn't just making it to play, then ill shut up, otherwise i believe they wouldnt lift a finger to type "sorry".

how do you know what they'd do? you aren't them. it doesn't take being bos to be able to make an apology. this is just a ban appeal. and if you actually read the post, which i dont think you did, you'd see they apologized to everyone for what they've done to hurt people in the past or whats gone on in the past. forgiveness is a community value. we forgive people when they're sorry. its quite obvious they're sorry. and they didn't just type sorry, they wrote a whole paragraph detailing what they've done and what they'll do to become better.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in ban appeal • 23rd September 2020, 11:46 AM

elfboy123 wrote on 23rd September 2020, 11:44 AM:
Quote:
Zendaya2408 wrote on 23rd September 2020, 11:44 AM:
Quote:
elfboy123 wrote on 23rd September 2020, 11:43 AM:
Quote:
Zendaya2408 wrote on 23rd September 2020, 11:41 AM:
Quote:
elfboy123 wrote on 23rd September 2020, 11:08 AM:
so u only realized and tried to fix the things u did wrong after the consequences? would u make this if u weren’t bos
i dont mean to be rude but they've tried apologizing multiple times. not just this once. i can link you to them if you want.
ok but were they bos each time or what
they were.
exactly

wdym by 'exactly'? they were bos each time they apologized, hell, they havent been on bos since january. this is a ban appeal.