oh.
740 posts
Posted in ban appeal • 23rd September 2020, 11:44 AM

elfboy123 wrote on 23rd September 2020, 11:43 AM:
Quote:
Zendaya2408 wrote on 23rd September 2020, 11:41 AM:
Quote:
elfboy123 wrote on 23rd September 2020, 11:08 AM:
so u only realized and tried to fix the things u did wrong after the consequences? would u make this if u weren’t bos
i dont mean to be rude but they've tried apologizing multiple times. not just this once. i can link you to them if you want.
ok but were they bos each time or what

they were.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in ban appeal • 23rd September 2020, 11:41 AM

elfboy123 wrote on 23rd September 2020, 11:08 AM:
so u only realized and tried to fix the things u did wrong after the consequences? would u make this if u weren’t bos

i dont mean to be rude but they've tried apologizing multiple times. not just this once. i can link you to them if you want.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in My Story • 22nd September 2020, 12:36 PM

its crazy that i met you when you were 12 and when i was 8 and now you're nearly an adult-

chase you will always be my best friend and my dms are always open to you if you need someone.
(my pajamas are still better than yours<3)

love you bestie

oh.
740 posts
Posted in New Beginnings • 21st September 2020, 10:28 AM

I've given this a bit of thought. I'll admit, I've been watching you for a few days and observing your actions. While you have done a lot of wrong in the past, you do seem intent on fixing all you've done. You do seem to be trying to act better and because of that, I forgive you. Hopefully we can become friends again like we were back in 2017 when I met you. I analyzed your apology and it seems very truthful, compared with your recent actions I know you're serious about all this.

all seriousness aside, welcome back girlie. my dms are always open if you ever wanna talk.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in my favorite songs • 20th September 2020, 04:22 PM

i love 505 - arctic monkeys too.. its such a great song

oh.
740 posts
Posted in FGOM Stage 3 Excerpt - Layla • 19th September 2020, 04:21 PM

This was really nice but I recommend adding excerpt to the title so it isn't overlooked.

Other than that, good job.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Excerpt of Intellectual Dominance • 15th September 2020, 02:07 PM

This was interesting.

My advice to you would be to chose more concise language, this is full of repetition and that causes some readers to become bored.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Imma say it • 15th September 2020, 02:05 PM

zes wrote on 15th September 2020, 02:01 PM:
Quote:
Zendaya2408 wrote on 15th September 2020, 01:59 PM:
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.
*takes crown off ur head*

ok baby admin :pain:

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Imma say it • 15th September 2020, 01:59 PM

Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Zen's Excerpt • 15th September 2020, 11:20 AM

Tangent wrote on 15th September 2020, 11:08 AM:
Quote:
Quote:
I alone am responsible for the deaths of exactly two thousand four hundred and thirty-four good men and women, all of it for nothing because we failed them.
Should be "I, alone, am responsible for the deaths of exactly two thousand four hundred and thirty-four good men and women; all of it for nothing because we failed them."
Quote:
I remember the exact location of her mother's hospital room, third floor, fourth door on the left.
Should be "I remember the exact location of her mother's hospital room: fourth door on the left, third floor."
Quote:
She's small for her age, her body thin and skeletal.
Should be "She's small for her age; her body is thin and skeletal."

I appreciate the help and will correct the last one but the first two are correct, theres no need for the commas in ''I, alone,'' and the ''third floor, fourth door on the left'' is correct as it is. I will add the colon though, I forgot about it. Same with the semi in the last.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Zen's Excerpt • 15th September 2020, 10:02 AM

This excerpt takes a dark turn. Beware.

The best day of my life quickly spiraled to one of the worst. Though I am finally free from the cage that I've been locked in for nineteen years, the consequences were dire. I alone am responsible for the deaths of exactly two thousand four hundred and thirty-four good men and women; all of it for nothing because we failed them. I failed them. It all started exactly nineteen years ago, the day my daughter was born. I remember the exact location of her hospital room: third floor, fourth door on the left. But I never went in there; I couldn't bear to see the poor child I helped create. For it was my fault that she was a monster in society's eyes.

To anyone who doesn't know her she looks like a simple malnourished girl. Small stature, body thin with dark hair framing her face and running to her mid-back. But she's much more than that. Her heart is tainted, colder than marble. Dark eyes void of emotion, staring without light. Born without a soul. Without care. Without love. Manipulative, cruel and cunning. And she escaped from the ward we kept her in. The city is in ruins. Blood splatters on the cobblestone, bodies littered along the street, people crying, people screaming, people dying. And it's nobody's fault but mine.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in myers briggs personality test • 12th September 2020, 02:38 PM

well this was fun

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Zen's Phone Image • 11th September 2020, 05:40 PM

Jonathan1tt1 wrote on 11th September 2020, 05:15 PM:
ratioed by donelij

can u elaborate on what that means cause i dont really get it-

and no, this wasnt raging i was just asking you to describe what you said cause i didnt understand

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Zen's Phone Image • 11th September 2020, 03:30 PM

I thought this was the most interesting. IM SORRY IN ADVANCED FOR THE QUALITY IM NOT VERY TALL I WAS ONLY 4'11 LAST YEAR WHEN THIS WAS TAKEN plz-

daytime, 1:26 PM

sunrise, 6:12 AM

These are two shots of the view from my hotel room from my trip to Canada last summer.
Was it exhilarating living nearly 400 ft. above the ground for nearly 2 days? Yes.
Was it terrifying, especially when it stormed? Yes.
Was it fun? Yes.
Would I do it again? Definitely.

...Just remind me to keep my foot behind the barrier on the riverwalk so I don't nearly lose my shoe.
that water is really cold and um yeah

also happy birthday to me

ok bye

oh.
740 posts
Posted in fill me in • 11th September 2020, 08:40 AM

i dont know why people are disliking this thats so rude-

anyways hi best friend <3 ive missed you