oh.
740 posts
Posted in FGOM Stage 2 • 10th September 2020, 10:00 PM

i dont really think i can do this stage because i dont have interesting pictures on my phone, its just either me, my friends, my family or from countries i visited last summer (none are the pictures are of good quality)

but ill see what i can find

oh.
740 posts
Posted in FGOM Riddle - Rouge11 • 9th September 2020, 01:43 PM

Death?

oh.
740 posts
Posted in looking for some old buddies • 9th September 2020, 10:21 AM

i think i vaguely remember you but im not sure.

does the username 'zendaya2408' spark anything in your memories or nah

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Why no one participates in war • 6th September 2020, 02:36 PM

I agree with you completely. It's getting a bit annoying considering you can't sail to islands without being redirected to northblockade where bots are beginning to attack people who don't even move or where you have people purposefully drawing bots to spawn or killing people for no reason. Literally I got attacked by an OP guy just the other day because they didn't know me... like, what?

Anyways I'd much rather prefer if wars went back to being kept on only one island where they're on at a scheduled time. Like how it was in the past. It would bring more people back online.
And also.... wars don't need to happen every single week. You can go 2 weeks without having to be power-thirsty, it's not going to kill you.

Let me say it louder for the people in the back:

1. You don't need wars every single week.
2. There's no reason a bot should be able to bring a person with both medkits down to 33% in a single hit.
3. There's no reason for islands to be inaccessible through nearly every port aside from shipyard when shipyard itself is nearly inaccessible without triggering the many overpowered bots in northblockade.
4. There's no need for health like 300-400, I know it got nerfed so 300 is max now but considering a normal user has 100 health there's no need for OP to be considered 3 times the amount of that. OP should just be 200.
5. Remove armor/amulets/whatnot that give extra health, people with max health get them and that just buffs them even more.
6. Remind me again why we need redmiles, a shield which LITERALLY protects from all damage and is abused on almost a daily basis?
7. Why do people need more than 2 OP weapons? Why do people need 10 different OP weapons just to feel comfortable? I'm all for the creativity but goddamn- also what happened to lightsaber regulations? I don't think they've been used since they came out 2 years ago.
8. Remove nukes from people who have no need for them. Why does a bought military need like 100000 nukes? I'd honestly give them only to VERY trusted people.
9. Lessen the amount of bots allowed on, or atleast make scheduled times for them to be spawned. The limit for bots is 50 for both good and evil but that's a bit much. Also they respawn so constantly that it's nearly impossible to wipe a room.
10. You're gonna be hard-pressed to find people willing to fight if all they have is a 20 damage lightsaber and 120 health compared to people with 80 damage-200 damage weapons with 4000 health, plus redmiles and amulets. Yes the health update helps that alot but thats just it, the enemy will log off and refuse to log on for hours until their health is fully regenerated.

I could continue... but I'm bored.
Those are just my sincere opinions. I had a proposal idea for a transform for people who don't want to fight that would allow them to have the same perks as 'militamen' did in the whiteout server but people didn't like that much....

also watch this get disliked... i already know whose gonna dislike it anyways and its just because they don't like the fact that we're unhappy. :shrug:

oh.
740 posts
Posted in FGOM Riddle - Zen • 6th September 2020, 10:20 AM

mmm im probably gonna do this wrong lol but ok heres what i made up within 5 minutes

They come out at dusk without being called.
Glistening brightly on a background of Stygian navy
In the daytime they are lost without being stolen
Transparent on a Cerulean canvas.
Millions of years they come and go with a burst
And are born again from dust.
What are they?

oh.
740 posts
Posted in FGOM Season 5 Stage 1 • 6th September 2020, 09:50 AM

bless you

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Zen's News #9 - Triple Trial • 26th August 2020, 05:34 PM

✯Triple Trial✯ - Frogs, Flame, Miro

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Crime: Attacking Damen

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Flame did not show.

✯Frog’s Explanation:✯
’’We wanted to kill Damen. There was no reason behind it. We just wanted to please Pythas.’’

✯Miro’s Explanation:✯
’’I was controlled by my ring. How is that a lie? I didn’t currently have the gothmog ring but according to SENTRY when you put on a ring, even if you take it off, you are under it’s thrall. Ask SENTRY yourself whenever he logs on. The one ring needs to be destroyed and then the thrall will go away and things will go back to normal.’’

Frogs and Miro proceed to argue over if it’s the truth or not. Frogs spawned bots and blamed it on Miro.

Wisdom:
’’Death for certain. That is high treason, even if he has ‘repented’. Let his death prove his repentance. Miro’s claims should further be investigated. If he is guilty, death. I’ve been controlled by a ring before, you’re free to do whatever.’’ - Loki

’’Well, I’m not sure about Frogs because his main he attacked on is dead. But if that’s true then Miro should be executed.’’ – Zes

Verdict:

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Common Good - Zen • 24th August 2020, 07:34 PM

Alatar wrote on 24th August 2020, 06:45 PM:
"In the event of toxicity after death"
you got salty when you died so you're not getting revived lol
All of these reasons would leave a handful of completely useless accounts to be revived. If it's a "mass revival" then revive everyone.
Also, you expect someone to go through every single goddamn person just to see if they're "disapproved"?

'toxicity after death' means if they become really violent, say for example, cursing someone out and wishing them death. yeah, that wouldn't lead to revival. why should they be rewarded after being incredibly rude?
not everyone would get revived. why should people who willingly fight and die or get executed get revived in a revival? makes no sense. they can get revived in one of the other go-arounds but not then. and it says alt accounts wouldn't be revived.
lastly, i said a group of up to 3-4 would be in charge in going over who should be revived and who shouldn't be. its very much like what you help julian with in the death appeal things.
and by the way... you could've come up with a much kinder way to write that reply. this was just a snippet from a suggestion thats still in the works, no need to get snappy lol

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Challenge response(goes wrong) • 24th August 2020, 09:30 AM

so silly, eugee.....

talk to me when you can eat lemons with a straight face<3

BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS GOOD JOB how can y'all eat limes i hate limes

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Common Good - Zen • 23rd August 2020, 11:54 PM

Following the guidelines stated in the post made by Chelsey about the Cabinet reset and seeing as I'm looking to remain at my post as one of the three Common Good representatives, I'm going to share with you all one of my proposals that I feel would make the game better. The proposal, created on the 14th of June, had 9 upvotes by various members of the Cabinet and so I deemed it fit to share.

Suggestion: Bi-Yearly Revivals

Known by Cabinet members as Seasonal Revivals, this idea was suggested by me. The current revival rules are extremely strict and, after reviewing them, I thought of a new idea: Bi-yearly revivals.

What are bi-yearly revivals?
Twice a year a mass revival would take place. With that being said, bi-yearly revivals would give a chance for users who died unfairly to receive the revive they would otherwise likely never get. There would be guidelines in place to prevent people who died via fighting/punishment from getting revived. No disrespect to Julian but he's stated multiple times that being Lord of Death stresses him out and sometimes forgets to revive people or declines people even if they had unfair deaths. An example being, a moderator would be revived after a certain number of days but a regular user whose died in the same way would have to wait weeks.

Why?
I truthfully feel as though this would take a load off his shoulders considering he's bombarded with about 20 death appeals per day. The revival months would be June, December. Essentially every 6 months.

When will a User be disapproved from a mass-revival?

- In the event of execution
- In the event of fighting during war
- In the event of refusing to log on an ALT
- In the event of toxicity after death
- In the event of murdering innocents

How will this take place? How will you know who the revive and who shouldn't be?
Users would submit the username of the account they want revived in a google docs form, along with the date and time of death. Very much like the standard death appeal except an appeal team of up to 3 users would take turns reviewing deaths and determining whether or not they were deserved or unfair. If need be, a panel would converge to discuss their feeling(s) about the user being revived and determine as a group if they should be added to the list of revivals. And hopefully someone with database could work that coding mojo thingy and make it happen, much like how it happened in the past.

What if cinema shows a user is glitched, or accidentally killed?
Eyewitnesses will be contacted and asked if it was a true glitch. Accidental deaths can't necessarily be accidental as, if there is fighting going on, it's basically your decision to stay and watch. ALTs are fine but they wouldn't be revived. Main accounts? Not being revived.

So... yeah! That's essentially a more thought-out version of my proposal. Sorry for any grammatical errors, I was half-asleep when the announcement came out and rushed upstairs to type this... anyways yeah!

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Zen's News #8 • 20th August 2020, 01:14 AM

Warth wrote on 20th August 2020, 12:39 AM:
damn zairus is really evil

ikr what a menace

oh.
740 posts
Posted in ignore • 19th August 2020, 09:22 PM

have fun in life. you were really cool, its been nice being your friend.

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Zen's News #8 • 19th August 2020, 04:54 PM

✯Trial of Warth✯

Crime: Accused of being an accomplice to the robbery and vandalism of the Moth Temple

✯Explanation:✯

’’Show me where it is illegal to steal from the temple. As far as I know it was written that you could not leak from the scrolls and he did not open the scrolls. If there are unwritten rules, we were not aware of them. I suggest you make them written. It is clearly your common knowledge but not ours. The Empress Regent’s reasoning for holding this trial is invalid.’’ – Hotin, the Shinobi Scholar

✯The Unwritten but Globally Known Rule:✯

’’You are not allowed to enter the Temple or the Library as a mod. It is strictly forbidden, as there are sensitive artifacts in there.’’

The Trial was cut short as Accal Black showed up and attacked the judge. Zairus attacked Saber before exiting the room, returning shortly after to attack a group of innocents, murdering myself and George in the process.

This message was posted shortly after in the CZ discord: ‘’Zairus has been found guilty of the charges; killing innocents such as Zen and posing as Dan21 to steal scrolls from the moth temple after Hotin admitted that Warth was infact an accomplice to the mothtemple robbery. Zairus is to be executed immediately.’’

In other news....

- There's a new ticket system to replace Admin Contact Hub. You can read about it here.

- Cristal is hosting a Multicultural Radio Show for people to show off the music of their culture(s). You can read about it here.. I personally think it's an ingenious idea as it'll allow a bit more understanding to other people's cultures.

- Jake made a very helpful guide to help people get more organized for school. You can read about it here..

ok bye

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Gotta Catch Em All: Pack 2 • 18th August 2020, 05:24 PM

LOKI I JUST SAW THIS AND OH MY GOD IM SCREAMING

MINE IS SO CUTE

YOU EVEN GOT IT RIGHT, THATS LITERALLY ME WHEN I WRITE, SAME FACIAL EXPRESSION AND EVERYTHING

YOU EVEN GOT THE HEIGHT AND WEIGHT RIGHT EXCEPT U WERE A TAD BIT OFF, IM 5'1 AND 125 POUNDS BUT HOLY HELL THE ACCURACY IS SCARY

I LOVE THIS thank u so much ??

oh.
740 posts
Posted in Back To School Guide! • 18th August 2020, 04:47 PM

Nice guide, Jake. These are really helpful tips. This is the stuff I do for school.

- Studying. I read my notes 10 times over, repeat them from memory 5 times and write them 3 times. Helps you to remember. I did this last year before a pop quiz and was the only one who received 100%.

- Apps. These are the apps I use on my phone:

Photomath helps solve math equations when you don't understand and tells you exactly how to solve them, Linguee is basically a REALLY advanced dictionary, Egenda helps you keep track of homework and studying, Schoology is my school's course provider that allows you to do online assignments, pretty sure you know what Duolingo is, Remind texts you reminders on when tests are so you can study and Zoom is so we can talk face to face.

- Paying attention, not gossiping, hardly talking. Surprisingly I don't talk much in school unless people draw me into a conversation or unless I have something I'd like to say. It keeps me focused on the work and on learning which helps you remember more things for tests. I also take different minty things like tic-tacs, wintermint gum, spearmint gum, etc. because mint helps your mind focus and helps prevent headaches.

But yeah! That's just what I do. I love your guide.