Quote:
Also we shalleth write your names in the halls of the castle

That sounds so cool! XD

682 posts
Posted in I am back. • 20th December 2013, 08:23 PM

Yay! Tornado is back! :D

682 posts
Posted in What will happen on the beta • 20th December 2013, 08:22 PM

Wow! I hope im a Beta player, or queen not much of queen.... But whom ever gets queen/beta player/king is alright! Its okay! Can't wait for this game! Who ever wins i will happy for them! :D Good luck!

682 posts
Posted in Penguin Isles Beta Signups • 20th December 2013, 08:18 PM

Name: Polarmanax
XP: Originaly, i was Chacha20 and Chacha30, and I have a acc on CPPS.ME and Mirai. I Have been playing Oldcp since around September.
Gaming History: I Have been playing Oldcp since around September.
Programming: None. Sorry :/
Extra: I love oldcp, and I really hope you accept!

POLARMANAX :3

682 posts
Posted in Names on Penguinisles • 20th December 2013, 08:12 PM

So I wanna tell you all that my name might be changing on Penguinisles to iiwaken. i probably will either go with Iiwaken, Chacha20 (the original name for me I am chacha20 and 30.), or Polarmanax. Tell me which one you like most, and tell me your name on Penguinisles! Please no hate! -

Polarmanax

682 posts
Posted in Forum Rules, yo. • 20th December 2013, 07:26 PM

Quote:
No bad words, just say inappropriate instead. There are little kids, you know...

Dream On!

~PenguinDSC~

My bad! I changed it!

682 posts
Posted in Making memes • 20th December 2013, 07:21 PM

i want it to say "IMVU?" at top,
and "I ENVY YOU!!" at the bottom. He just realized that the game IMVU is I ENVY YOU

682 posts
Posted in Forum Rules, yo. • 20th December 2013, 07:19 PM

HERE ARE THE RULES, AND SOME THAT I THINK SHOULD BE RULES:

1. No bad words.
2. No being inappropriate.
3. No spamming.
4. No talking about you're religion.
5. No being rude.
6. Please put discussion in the right category.
7. No being nasty. (saying you are pooping on the floor, peeing on the floor, just things like that.)

No hate. Please?

682 posts
Posted in A Poem About Oldcp • 20th December 2013, 07:04 PM

Penguinisles is Damen's new cpps. The website will be, of course, www.penguinisles.com

^ OR WHAT EVER OTHER THING LIKE .me,.eu,,net

682 posts
Posted in Making memes • 20th December 2013, 07:02 PM

I want mine to be Sudden Clarity Clarence meme. I dont know what it will say, like "WHOA...IMVU.. I ENVY YOU!!"

682 posts
Posted in May not be on for a while. • 20th December 2013, 06:41 PM

aww.. I hope you get better..Hope you're MRI's go good..I hope nothings wrong with you're back.

682 posts
Posted in Stats • 20th December 2013, 06:35 PM

Who else checked their stat page?

682 posts
Posted in Top 5 sad moment of movies p2 • 20th December 2013, 04:15 PM

In my opinion...

5. Spongebob Movie- The Almost Death of Patrick Star and Spongebob Squarepants-

I Know Spongebob is a childish show, but this was the true climax of the movie. They are best friends set out to dry out and die, and then they almost die peacfully singing their favorite song from their favorite place to be, "Goofy Goobers", and what makes it more sad, they cry and their tears form a heart and free all they dead fish. And all they wanted to do is make it to "Shell City".

4. Frozen- The Death Of Anna-

Never saw Frozen, but this was a suggestion. Hans was about to kill Elsa, but Anna sacraficed her self.She did not die, just was frozen. Suggested by: May23

3. Lion King- Mufasa Dies-

Again, i never saw The Lion King. I have only saw Kimba The White Lion, it has the same plot of Lion King, its older, and it was English dubbed from Japanese. Scar pushes Mufasa of a cliff, while Simba watches. Suggested by: Kara

2. The Rugrats Movie-

Tommy and the rest of the gang get lost in somewhere....where even i dont even...But somewhere in the jungle, no adults, and it was pretty sad.

And #1 is......

1. Soul Eater- Crona's Childhood

I am a super fan of Soul Eater. Crona's childhood is so sad, I was tempted to put it on this list. Her mother forced her to kill a baby dragon in the anime, and in the manga, a bunny. He/She refused to kill it, so her mother locked her up in a dark, empty room for who knows how long. Her/his mother implanted a weapon in to her back, "Ragnarok" and he was a bully towards him/her, and was in her/his spine. Plus, in that episode, there was sad music :'(

BONUS! ANOTHER CRONA ONE :3

When Crona was a child, she went to a beach and put a circle around her, and then Little Maka came and destroyed it. I think Crona was trying to prevent a SeaBear attack, but what ever, And after that Maka walked up to her (present now) and she was attacking, and Maka said after being stabbed a couple of times, "i wanna be you're friend" and then put her hand out and chuckled and said "What do you say?" and then Crona started crying and then I just cryed so much, like so, so much :'(

Thats it. Please no hate! Thank you.

682 posts
Posted in top 5 saddest movie momments • 20th December 2013, 03:29 PM

Some movies I scenes I wanted to put on, but I was trying to use animated movies. Theres not much sad scenes in movies that ive seen, but usually I feel more sadness when a animal or parent dies in a movie. Or a toddler.

682 posts
Posted in top 5 saddest movie momments • 19th December 2013, 10:57 PM

IN MY OPINION, TOP FIVE SADDEST MOVIE MOMMENTS:

5:

Number 5- Kimba the white lion's parents die. I have never seen the Lion King before, i have only saw Kimba The white lion. I cried. Alot.

4:

Bambi's mother dies.

3:

Number 3- Wolf children- Ame runs away without saying bye to his momma.

2:

The First Pokemon Movie- Ash dies- Ash dies, pikachu cries, and its just so sad, but then Ash wakes back up because he was healed by pokemon tears.

1:

Zorua's Mema dies. She wakes back up, but he was just crying and trying to wake his Mother back up, it was soo sad.
No hate! Thank you! If you have any sad movie momments you would like to share, tell me down below!