682 posts
Posted in The Case of the OldCP Return • 19th December 2013, 10:09 PM

I dont know if this is a joke or THE DARK ONES ARE REALLY COMING....

682 posts
Posted in The Case of the OldCP Return • 19th December 2013, 10:00 PM

My reaction when I heard the Dark Ones are coming:

SAVE ME MOMMA :'0

The stench on fart.... I WONT BE ABLE TO TAKE IT...

682 posts
Posted in A Poem About Oldcp • 19th December 2013, 09:45 PM

The meaning of the poem:

Don't be sad about the end of Oldcp. Penguinisles is coming and if you just sit there in the past everyone will be in the future having a good time in penguin isles.

682 posts
Posted in What I Like. • 19th December 2013, 06:41 PM

Well, im not new, but here is some info bout me.

i love anime.
i love Pokemon.
My favorite Pokemon are all the eveelutions, and my number one favorite is Zorua and Zoroark, why? Not just because of Zorua's and Zoroark's cuteness, it's because of numerous reasons.
1. When I saw "Zoroark: Master of illusions" i cried. It was so cute how Zoroark was Zorua's Mother/father. Im pretty sure she was his mother, though. He called her Mema.
2. cuz i rescued Zorua from Team Plasma becuz it was so cute, but it grew up to become the most powerful pokemon in my team. It was level 100. My other strongest pokemon was Lucario.

I love my momma :D

i love broccoli :)

My favorite candy is sour bubble gum.

thats it! Please no hate! This is put in the lounge!

This is why thats my theme for my browser :3

Little Eevee runs the world XD

682 posts
Posted in Stick em up • 19th December 2013, 05:30 PM

Cool! Can't wait for Penguin Isles! Its going to be so cool, and thank you Damen for making this wonderful game!-
Polarmanax

682 posts
Posted in 100 REP!! • 19th December 2013, 05:28 PM

:0 omg you are right!

682 posts
Posted in 100 REP!! • 19th December 2013, 05:26 PM

OMG THANK YOU ALL FOR 100 REP! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS! Thank you all so much! You guys are the best!! Sorry for this post for being so short, Just wanted to thank you all!

682 posts
Posted in A Poem About Oldcp • 19th December 2013, 04:56 PM

A Poem About Oldcp

Sometimes we look back....And memories we see, but if we try to re-live them, what would they be? Soft blue colors, is just the sea, and soft pale white, is the color of the snow. And fluffy clouds surround us, and we wonder why, but if they didn't, we still would wonder. Memories are memories, and we cant change that, but we can try, but it will not work. If you spent every hour, looking at the past, you're missing out on the future! Don't you see, what this could be? Full of oppourtunity! Penguinisles is coming soon, will you just say it is not the same? It is my friends, it is! Come on, get out of the past! Golden gates awaits us, we have to be bold! I Know that old is gold, but sometimes, we have to look up, for the future await! You're missing out, ya know! We have new snow! Its all new, but soon it will be old, and there will be memories on Penguinisles, ya know?

Dats it! thank you! thank you!

682 posts
Posted in Poems! • 19th December 2013, 02:58 PM

here we go! (read this in a happy, high-pictched voice! And say it fast!)
If you wanna mess with me, mess with me you shall!

But if you take it to far, you will get knocked out!

Sometimes we look back!
And Memories we see!!
But if we try to re-live them, what would they be?

(NORMAL VOICE)

3. I See little roses, roses that are red, and sometimes i hear voices,voices in my head, they tell me to go free, free as a bee, but i know that i would not be happy, because its not me, telling me what to do, i am independent, very independent.

I See mirrors, mirrors, i see. And when I look at me, its ugly that I see. But if someone else, saw-aw-aw me, they would think im pretty, pretty as can be! So don't think you're ugly, nobody's perfect, but to me you are Queens and Kings!

5. Me myself and i.

6. If you think that stars don't shine, if you envy someone, do you think they envy you? Maybe they do, maybe they do, maybe they do...

I know its bad, they are my first poems, but here some sayings:

Don't let someone dim you're light just cause its shining in their eyes.
- me :3

Enjoy you're life without comparing it to someone else.
-Marquis De Condorcet

Today is the oldest you have ever been, and the youngest you will ever be again.
- Philosoraptor (meme)

682 posts
Posted in "Special Treatment" • 19th December 2013, 01:07 PM

I have noticed some mods/admins sometimes getting "special treatment". I don't think its fair, some admins/mods can say a curse word and its A-Okay. But its not. I mean, im fed up with this special treatment. Its not fair to some people. It's alot of special treatment on the chat, and i said some mods and admins. SOME. Not all, just 2% of them do it. Please dont hate, as i said before some. It is usually on the chat, but this is ridiculous. Sometimes, they can curse and get away with it. Im sorry, if i get disliked, i just dont like the idea of special treatment. No hate please.

682 posts
Posted in Not doing well (Warning graphic) • 19th December 2013, 12:41 PM

This is a kids site, yes, but we like to see if our friends are ok and healthy.

682 posts
Posted in STOP BULLYING NOWW!!!!! • 18th December 2013, 10:16 PM

Im proud of you Pearl! You took a stand, you showed her not to mess with you any more. I Love to see people get what they deserve! Bless you, merry Christmas and hope the bullys leave you alone! And that is considered sexual harrasment. Its against the law, so you can tell police.

682 posts
Posted in Not doing well (Warning graphic) • 18th December 2013, 10:10 PM

Hope you get well, Hashtag. We all hope for you the best. Merry Christmas!

682 posts
Posted in Quiz Bout Me! • 18th December 2013, 03:12 PM

Quote:
I think you like B AND C. and i think you want to learn spanish. Correct me if im wrong

You got C right, correct answer "A AND C" i love B, but its just i like A and C better because Miku and Teto are my fav vocaloids.

682 posts
Posted in Quiz Bout Me! • 18th December 2013, 03:05 PM

Quote:
You should pick Japanese . So you can understand what I'm saying! :D

I use alt button to get Japanese type:
私は本当にあなたたちみんなを愛します!

Correct! It was a little obvious because Triple Baka, Kasane Teritorry, and Butterfly on you're right shoulder are all Japanese. But i dont understand those. I learn Hiragona for symbols, and i usually i learn just regulaur like "okotowari shimasu" which means "No thank you" or "I refuse".