682 posts
Posted in Help With Forums • 17th December 2013, 10:08 PM

First helpy: How to color.

Just press the "COLOR" button above you're typing box. it look like dis [color=] [/color]. Type in the color u want beside the = . and poof!

2 HELPY: Albums

Some people make albums like with IMG. well, no img. Just put in the link, and if that dont work, after u made it, click on it and press the + button and paste in the URL. and done.

3 helpy: signatures

just go to cool text or sparklee and make one, take the pic URL and paste in to ur signature box with in the back and save.

4: Reputation

Make good posts too get likes! This counts as reputation, or "rep" for short. Go to the stats at the top of the menu to see the leads in stat wise. Of course, Damen has the highest rep and Connorpenway has the lowest rep because he made mean posts and usually made bad posts, but Damen has alot of rep because he makes very good posts. Just a normal cause/effect thing.

hope this helps! ~

Chacha20, Chacha30, and Polarmanax.

682 posts
Posted in Quiz Bout Me! • 17th December 2013, 09:53 PM

QUIZ BOUT ME

WHATS MY 2 FAV SONGS?

A. TRIPLE BAKA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRQTZC3uNW4

B. BUTTERFLY ON YOU'R RIGHT SHOULDER http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwozsLeKqwM

C. KASANE TERRITORY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA5PGVMHhQI

WHAT LANGUAGE DO I WANNA LEARN?

A. Japanese
B. Spanish
C. Swedish

Good Luck! And for the haters, okotowari shimasu!!

682 posts
Posted in Signatures That i can make • 17th December 2013, 03:47 PM

ok!
im working on em now! ill PM them to you guys!!

682 posts
Posted in Signatures That i can make • 16th December 2013, 11:03 PM

i can make "Keep calms" and regulaur signatures. Here is a piece of my work:

i can also put kawaii stuff on there!

Keep Calm:

Hope you want me to make one!
(DERP is the example name.)

682 posts
Posted in Oldcp has been hacked • 16th December 2013, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Oldcp wasent hacked damen was had to shut it down for copyright reasons and if he dident he would get sued so yah

Um, actually, this happened today. Snowbot got on and hacked, Now everyone's penguins are being hacked.

682 posts
Posted in Oldcp has been hacked • 16th December 2013, 09:48 PM

Well, it turns out, conspiracies are going around and rumours too. I dont know what happened. I was getting the info from Musclebob over the chat.

682 posts
Posted in My drawing • 16th December 2013, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Aww i love it it is so cute! (or shall i say, Kawaii?)

Kawaii :3 thnks!

682 posts
Posted in Haunted Walls Chapter 1 • 16th December 2013, 08:23 PM

Cathy was my friend who was a 8th grader. She had just finished a portrait of what she called "DERP." She done that from time to time, but i don't know why. She was my friend, and we where called "The DERP team". Everyone made fun of us. They called us Derp because we liked art, and usually, we would talk in Swedish. We where not "DERP" for that, we just knew a different language, and liked art. I don't understand it. Usually, our school had some, well "perks". Sometimes we would knock on the walls and say "HELLO!! IM HERE!!" and someone would whisper "we are here.". We did not know who it was, we only knew it was coming from the wall. She would call it "Haunted Walls", and usually add something to it like "OOOO! THE WALLS ARE COMING FOR YOU!!". I would laugh. But that's the reason i'm here today. Too serve my friend Cathy justice, and tell you her story.

Haunted Walls - Chapter 1

682 posts
Posted in My drawing • 16th December 2013, 08:08 PM

I did this chibi drawing in pen, so i could not do ANY rough drawings. It was pretty hard to make but i done it :D its pretty impressive for pen.

hope you like!

682 posts
Posted in Cold Soul Chap 4- It Ends Here. • 16th December 2013, 06:47 PM

NO RECAP
FINAL CHAPTER OF COLD SOUL

Katie rushed to her house. She could not believe Ruth gathered up a whole bunch of people and poured paint on her. She stormed in her house, her eyes red as fire. When she walked in, chaos came with her. The door feel off the hinges, the clock feel off the wall, and the cabiniets opened and glass cups were forced off the shelf on to the ground. Her mother rushed in and yelled, "KATIE!!! WHATS WRONG!?!". Katie stared at her mother in a angry look. Her mother was forced to the ground and Katie walked to her room. She texted Ruth to meet her at Lithle Point. Ruth texted back with a "okay, loser. What, trying to pick a fight with me? huh, lets see it.". Katie rushed over to Lithle Point with Laika behind her, eyes cold and gray as soot and ice. "Wait! Don't fight her, Katie! You will be stooping down to her level!!" Laika exclaimed. Katie ignored her. While they where walking to Lithle Point, Ruth had already got money from her father and went to "Mickey's Paint Corals". She bought blue paint this time. Katie, with small orange paint stains on her cheek, ran up the hill and saw Ruth waiting with the paint bucket. "Oh, there you are, bug. Been Waiting for you!"
Ruth said. Katie knocked the paint bucket out of Ruth's hand. Ruth pushed her, and Katie dropped to the ground, with her bangs covering her eyes while Ruth shouted "See? You're a bug, and will always be a bug, *bla bla bla" and so on Ruth talked smack for about 2 minutes when Laika punched Ruth in the back. Laika's bangs where covering her eyes. "I've had enough of you're chatting, bug." Laika said calmly. Katie got up and some of Ruth's friends where walking up the hill with red paint buckets of their own. "Hurry up." Ruth said to her friends. Laika simply knocked the paint buckets out of the three girl's hands. "So Ruth....You where planning to tag team Katie..." Laika asked calmly. Ruth said yes with a glare on her face. Ruth got a smaller bucket of paint which was back up and poured it on Laika. Laika just stood there, speechless. Ruth's friends kicked Laika for 1 minute till Katie screamed so loud, like the scream in the begining. Katie jumped up and threw Ruth. Her friends tryed to fight even more, but where held against there will. They could not move because Laika was holding them down with physic powers. Katie picked up Ruth with physic powers and held her to her face "Don't EVER mess with me again. Katie said. Laika let the girls go and they all ran away. They never bullied Katie or Laika again. The end.
KATIE PICTURE:

LAIKA PICTURE:

Hope you liked this series! buh bye!

682 posts
Posted in "Poems that Care" 2nd Series • 15th December 2013, 10:42 PM

Nice poems! also, i have a fear of mirrors at night :( i think when i look away, there is still someone there..

682 posts
Posted in Things People do with their food • 15th December 2013, 10:38 PM

Ok, so here are some things people do with their foods:

ICECREAM:

if toppings are in it, you tend to pick them out.

eat the cone first and then the icecream.

mix it till milkshake

SPAGHETTI: (or noodles)

try to do the "Lady and the Tramp" thing where you suck up the noodle, but fail.

pretend like you are "Man in the wild" and pretend like they are worms and eat them.

BROCCILI: (spelling fail)

Put cheese on it!

Dip in ketchup!

Dip in barbecue sauce!

thats it. Actually my fav foods are Broccili and Spaghetti :/ (i dont see whats so "yuk" about broccili)

682 posts
Posted in This will make you cry. • 15th December 2013, 04:04 PM

DISCLAIMER: please no hate. if you did not want to cry please do not read.
________________________________________________________________________________

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2hgqYCVodQ

Play it in another tab while you read this: A story about a dog...

"I Remember when I was a puppy. Oh how you loved me. We would play ball together and it was just you and me. You would get angry at me, but I would just roll over and bark. You started to get lonley, so I would comfort you. I Guess that was not enough. You married a woman and had kids. They would pull on my ears and I would not bite. I Started to get bigger and, well you're wife started to worry about the kids. I Would not hurt them. You would get into arguments with her about taking me to the animal shelter. But you did not. You let me stay. And I was so happy. And we all had christmas together and was happy. The end.

Again, please no hate. The title says "this will make you cry".

I was going to make it very sad, but i did not want to make you sad :) Tell me if you want a sadder version.

682 posts
Posted in Settler Show • 15th December 2013, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Arguments to be Solved

I have decided to open my own sort of show, but it would be to settle arguments. Basically, you just mail me about an argument, and whom is involved, and I will mail them asking if it is true. They will see me back THEIR side of the story, and (using Hashir's advice post about these arguments) combine them into one story, where the true criminal is found. Or, it might be they both need to take a chill pill, and make up.

It's free, and YOU decide if the asrgument to be posted!
Wow! This is kind of cool! It's like a talk show, but 3% different!

um...Dice do you know that 3% = how much of the ocean we have explored? lol its okay :D just maybe it would be 2%...

682 posts
Posted in Pictures • 15th December 2013, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Kewl! I Took a pic of my dog too:

Thank you! :D

He is chihuahua and i think he has a little bit of jack russel in him. PS: his name is Rocko
You cought him red handed yawning! XD
Quote:
Aww yours dog is soo cute