Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in How do you become a Wiki Editor? • 13th August 2015, 09:27 PM

Well you could apply but I earned it by creating many wiki articles for the DSGHQ. Just contribute to the wiki and have it be noticed.

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in Sacrifice idea (MUST READ!!) • 12th August 2015, 11:11 PM

You're on the right track but maybe you should raise the quantity of gold we earn. For example, instead of 200 gold we get 2,000 or a random amount. I feel like 200 gold is a let down for not being able to change your name for two full weeks. Good idea though, I hope it gets accepted.

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in Things that happen on xat • 12th August 2015, 10:42 PM

It's quality over quantity. We can have loads of xat staff but they could very well be awful at their job. We could have 4 mods who are totally dedicated and are on 6-7 hours a day. Truth be told, my friend.

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in "A" ban • 12th August 2015, 03:43 PM

When it comes to the word "ass" I truly believe you should only use it as a reference to yourself, not any others. Although the word you spoke did contain the allowed profanity, it is not alright to call someone an "As*****". It is an offensive term to bring down people. Just play it safe and don't use the word "ass" at all.

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in Idea - Commenting on Albums • 12th August 2015, 02:56 PM

I like this idea a lot.

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in Leaving -Lemon • 12th August 2015, 02:02 PM

Sad to see a good friend go, but at least I know I gave you experience and friendship <3.

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in You, Me, Us • 12th August 2015, 12:41 AM

There has been a change in the wind.... Cheep's wisdom has returned..

You

You are courageous, you are smart, you are the poster child for integrity, yet you stand in the background? You have a voice, use it! You look into your past and weep until there is no more tears to cry, yet what you haven't thought about is what the future holds for you, what you hold for you!!! You are you and the time has come to embrace that. If you have a bad past, forget about it, this is your time to make it a brand new beginning and move forward. You are just the way you are and the future couldn't be brighter.

Me

I am courageous, I am smart, I am the poster child for whatever life throws my way, yet I still maintain to stand out of the crowd. I have a positive voice in the back of my head telling me to finish this quiz, finish this sprint, finish this goal. I hold my own future, and I also hold others. One mistake and that could change them forever. I am who I am and I know that I am proud, happy, and very well accomplished.

Us

We are a team, we balance out each other. What you don't have in brains, I make up for. What you don't learn, I learn for you. Teams have a stronger impact than an individual. When someone says you need to be more independent, that means you need to have your own personality because honestly, everyone else is already taken. There is a fine line between originality and independence. I myself and independent, I've created a name for myself within this community, along with some of my closest friend who have guided me. You see, as a team, or may I say, as us, we can create a much larger impact than individuals. We argue, we get upset, we get annoyed. That's why we have each other, that's why we have us.

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in Upgrade: Higher Levels! • 11th August 2015, 03:02 PM

Very nice update on the levels :).

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in My opinion on Rookie privileges. • 10th August 2015, 02:58 PM

Don't worry the rookie stage only lasts until you earn 30 reputation!

Remember these restrictions are specifically enrolled to make the DSGHQ users here safe from trolls and other disgusting things.

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in DSGHQ Improvement Ideas • 10th August 2015, 01:30 PM

Eh having a 10 word reply is a bit less, usually I make big replies so this would not work for me XD.

45 seconds is a little longer than I want if I'm only reading two sentences, ya know?

All other ones are good!

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in Grapes ban • 9th August 2015, 10:11 PM

I see why it would but that's because there is a word/action within grapes that refers to an inappropriate occurrence. You're right though, it shouldn't be like that but just unban anyone who gets banned for it I guess?

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in Names [300 GOLD!] • 9th August 2015, 07:30 PM

Bust, Tiron, Aloie, uhhhh Morton??

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in Guess the users • 9th August 2015, 03:52 PM

1.) Matthewvacc

2.) MistyWolf

3.) Freddy

4.) Swirlie

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in Swat Elimination • 8th August 2015, 11:11 PM

Yes, you may ban them. After the CP Armies were banned from the community we don't allow recruiting, nor have we ever really.