Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in The Truth • 7th August 2015, 10:24 PM

You shouldn't be shooting your bullets anyway and if mods are taunting you they're very immature. I forgive you but please, next time, don't pose as a black hawk because lying will get you nowhere, trust me. Own up to your mistakes, it makes you look like a real man. Also, the only way someone could log into your IP is if they were on your computer or in your household so it's extremely unlikely a "hacker" did it.

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in PDCA Sign-Ups • 5th August 2015, 06:41 PM

Sign me up!! I love these XD.

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in DSGHQ Professional Soccer Team Application [Drake] • 4th August 2015, 12:30 PM

Today a new opportunity for many users here was released. So today I will be applying for a spot on the Damen Drake team.

Basic Requirements:

- Must know how to play soccer
- Must be on forums
- Must have the rank of Member or higher

Do you know how to play soccer?: Yeah I do, I've spectated many games and even participated in some during the big Damenball tournament.

Are you on forums?: Yes I am, and I've been here for over a year now.

Are you past or still at the rank member?: Yes, I'm a moderator on the forums.

What abilities will help you make the team stronger?: Well my computer doesn't lag at all unless there is something wrong with the server so I can go pretty fast without lagging out. I think that's something that will benefit the team.

Thanks for viewing my application ;)

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in DSGHQ Pro Soccer Application • 4th August 2015, 11:46 AM

Awesome application! Just remember you have to join a specific house in order to qualify :).

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in /Find command for Friends • 31st July 2015, 01:31 PM

Moderators get asked all the time where people are, so I really do think this will be an amazing idea if it gets accepted!

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in Apology - Matthewvacc • 30th July 2015, 11:16 PM

I don't think what you did was alright in any means, but as a reasonable woman I have forgiven you for the sins you have committed but that's only because I can not have negativity in my life. If you went down like this so should NinjitsuSir. In a murder case (like this) the murdered have no voice, therefore the court was their voice. You and NinjitsuSir knew what you guys were doing was strictly prohibited and well, very dumb. I've seen the great in you and recently the bad. I just feel like NinjitsuSir deserves every punishment you have gotten since he was the mastermind behind this. Even though he did not perform the mass murder, he had a huge roll in it. My response to your apology would have to be, well, forget it! I took the time to go through this case and actually think about it and I've decided I'd rather forget the whole situation and move on with my life. Holding a grudge is awful and I'm going to stop with that crap. In my mind, Matthew, you were such an inspiration and role model to so many users here, but you decided to put this oasis leak into your own hands and destroy some users' accounts and reputation. (even though Roberto has set his rep pretty low around here). I actually was about to get hacked, but thank god my account on oasis only leaked my IP and not my password. To this day I don't understand why you guys did it. Just please give it time and I'm sure some users like myself will consider forgiving you entirely.

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in More proof • 29th July 2015, 06:36 PM

Carly, please check your mailbox and let's deal with this issue in private :).

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in The dead. • 27th July 2015, 04:11 PM

I think a place where noble warriors who have been killed can go to would be a swell idea, but we could also just have the dead black hawks, villains, monsters, and the djinns in a totally separate room. This would obviously go according to the user's past history on OldCP though. +1 for me

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in Cant we just ipban Mickey? • 27th July 2015, 03:05 PM

The Blur wrote on 27th July 2015 03:03 PM:
Cheep said on 27th July 2015 02:07 PM:
I'm going to let you in on a little secret. This is for fun!! If we IP-Banned him that would kill the Crimezone's mojo man ;(.

You say that when mods want to protect the users of oldcp.
:/ do you not understand the concept of roleplay?

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in Cant we just ipban Mickey? • 27th July 2015, 02:07 PM

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. This is for fun!! If we IP-Banned him that would kill the Crimezone's mojo man ;(.

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in Town Bombing - July 26th, 2015 • 26th July 2015, 05:50 PM

So RiVaViviD committed suicide? Very strange occurrences happened there.

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in Detectives • 26th July 2015, 03:42 PM

Leah wrote on 26th July 2015 03:34 PM:
Cheep said on 26th July 2015 03:32 PM:
Leah said on 26th July 2015 03:30 PM:
That's the Knights job

Perhaps, but we all see moderators do it and detectives do run into situations whereas their virtual lives need saving. So, I do agree with this because some detectives don't have the luxury of a gun/firearm.

But still. That would basically be copying the Knights. The dets can still watch out for things, but they would have to report it to a staff member.
Considering mostly all ranks have the ability to arrest, it's not copying, and a moderator's job is to get users to safety and risk their lives doing it, not deal with Crimezone issues. Yes, they may have to get involved if they're a witness, but they don't handle the shooting, or the patrolling (unless they're a det mod). I just believe if a situation pops up where only a detective is online, it would be useful for them to have the command /arrest to send villainous people attacking users to the jail instead of having the situation result in numerous deaths.

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Posted in Detectives • 26th July 2015, 03:32 PM

Leah wrote on 26th July 2015 03:30 PM:
That's the Knights job
Perhaps, but we all see moderators do it and detectives do run into situations whereas their virtual lives need saving. So, I do agree with this because some detectives don't have the luxury of a gun/firearm.