204 posts
Posted in Selling Likes • 14th June 2014, 10:06 AM

Hi today I will be selling likes:

5 likes for 2 gold
10 likes for 5 gold
15 likes for 10 gold
20 likes for 15 gold
25 likes for 20 gold

Ok if you would like to buy likes, just reply saying which one you would want!
You must give me the gold first

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in How do you dislike posts? • 13th June 2014, 07:56 PM

I'm not sure, sorry! I wish i could help :(

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Idea(Retirement). • 13th June 2014, 07:36 PM

Good idea! PM damen! :3

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Selling things • 12th June 2014, 06:35 PM

Quote:
I gave you 10 likes Open

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Selling things • 12th June 2014, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Hey guys today I am selling stuff for other things.

1. 5 likes for 2 gold.

2. 10 likes for 5 gold.

3. 15 likes for 10 gold.

4. 20 likes for 15 gold

5. 25 likes for 20 gold

Thank you for reading :-)

OMG this is a great idea can i use it?
Also id like 10 likes for 5 gold please

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Spy organization • 10th June 2014, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Opensesame17 your with me now

YAYYYYYYYYY #Together4Ever XD

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Spy organization • 10th June 2014, 04:10 PM

Quote:
open sesame sure you can be a top spy, if you do anything bad you will be pushed down to main spy

Sure! And ill never do anything bad :)

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Spy organization • 10th June 2014, 04:02 PM

Yeah. Since the rank thingy was my idea, can i have a high rank or something (U dont need to im fine if u dont wanna :3)

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Spy organization • 10th June 2014, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Ok, i will add you to the list of top spies.

Me? Thx so much!

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Spy organization • 9th June 2014, 06:49 PM

I like it. Maybe u should have ranks? like ur top spy or something idk just a suggestion

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Things to do on OldCP • 9th June 2014, 06:43 PM

Quote:
What if u don't have any friends online or they don't wanna be friends with chu and maby chu don't wanna host a party?!

then "chu" dont have to?

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Things to do on OldCP • 9th June 2014, 05:57 PM

Ok. So a lot of people have been going up to me on Old Cp and saying they're bored. Well, I might just have a solution! Here is Opensesame17's complete guide of things to do when boredom strikes!

1. Make Some Friends.
Friends are always an important thing to have in our lives. They can cheer you up, and you will always have someone to rely on. So why not befriend some people on Club Penguin? Just go up to them and ask if you can sit with them! Who knows: Maybe you might be best friends forever!

2. Host/Go to a party:

Hosting a party can be a lot of fun, as well as attending them!
Hosting a party:
Pick a channel (jr) or maybe even decorate your igloo to match the theme of your party! Some popular themes are proms & schools, but you can be original and make up your own, too! Then, say /popular (this will take you to the most popular room.) Then, advertise your party there! Type in what you want to say, select that, and copy it! (Crtl+C) When you have done this, click the chat bar again and paste what you wanted to say multiple times! (Ctrl+V). Do this until you think there might be enough people attending, and then go to the place where you are hosting your party! (If there are still not enough people, you can repeat this process) . Be nice, fun, and complimentary to the people attending and just remember to be a good host!

Going to a party:
This is different. To go to a party, you need to find one first! Look around for a party. Some popular places to advertise are the Town, or whichever room currently has the most users! (/popular). You can even ask around if there is any parties happening. Also, if there is an event happening that day (wedding, party hosted by a mod/knight, etc), you can attend that! Dress in your best outfit. Make sure that outfit matches the theme of the party, if there is one! Be nice to everyone else who attends, especially the host. Be funny, nice, and never be inappropriate! Try to make some friends there!

Help people out!

To be honest, there are many people on Old Cp that may not know their way around as well as you do. Help these people out! You can dance in the town and say "Need help? Ask me your questions about OldCp!" (or something along the lines of that...) Or, you could go around and help people who say they need it! This is also a great way to make friends! For example, if someone is new, you could tell them some commands, or other helplful things! Also, many people will appreciate your kindness!

Hope I helped!
xx ~Opensesame17 :3

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Pass • 9th June 2014, 07:42 AM

Quote:
incase this does happen in a bigger situation try this

1) ask someone who has light shot (like me) to take images

2) ask them for the link

3)Report it to a mod or admin and then send them the pic and tell them what happened

Oh i have the whole thing in video only it's not screencast-o-matic because my computer doesn't support java and I have no idea how to share it. I have the link, but it doesn't go to my video it searches it on google and pulls up some blog or whatever

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Pass • 9th June 2014, 12:39 AM

Quote:
I talked to her today.. she is having a rough day. That's all. Don't worry about it.

Oh ok. Thanks ;) I just hate it when people are rude I wish everyone could up get along and be nice

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Channels • 9th June 2014, 12:28 AM

Hey guys!
I know this could have been a mood...
BUT
I just wanted to let you know that I am going to make a channel!
Except there's one problem:
I have absolutely no idea what to make it about
So if you have any suggestions, please leave them below!
Thanks!!