ollo & terry91

Harry & bailey

adawg & gamer

bp28 & iceesofie

tacofun & ellie

damen & cyberwolf

the hound & the mountain

And many more

You are amazing to me, i couldnt live without you guys.

You are truly all amazing!!!!! :D

~Audrey

Aww! Thanks so much! Ur such a good friend ;)

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Item adder • 8th June 2014, 11:42 PM

Hey. So I've been walking around and people have been asking me what the codes for my clothes are (ooh that almost rhymed :3) So I just wanted to let you know that I use the a ITEM ADDER

The item adder is really helpful, but it seems like not a lot of people know about it. So it is located when you click on the question mark button (on the icon bar next to the igloo button). You click "Better Clothes" and then you just type in what item you want! You have to type in the exact name of the object though. Also, there is a glitch where like, when you're typing, it will say stuff. For example, if you type "D" into the item adder, you start dancing. If you type "H" you say "hello", and" b" says "Good-Bye." But this is all worth it, because the item adder is helpful and AMAZING!

I wish life came with an item adder...
Hope I helped!

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Cute girls outfits • 8th June 2014, 11:32 PM

Ooh I know one!!!

Color: brown
Pearl necklace
Yellow hoodie
Fuzzy boots :3
The be fluttered (hair)
White diva shades

This is my everyday look. Because I wear it every day.

I don't know the codes just look them up in better clothes ;D

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Pass • 8th June 2014, 11:29 PM

Pass is being really mean. She told everyone that I think I'm better than everyone (WHICH I DONT!) and she was talking about me. Then she started causing drama and acting all upset :/ . She also said I stole her best friend, I had never even seen her before! And I offered to be her friend too but she just did a sad emote and walked away... I don't know anymore guys... I was trying to be nice to her.

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in The Beginning of the End • 8th June 2014, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Today I met Glarthir in the forest. Many people think he is evil when he is not. He only predicts the future. He said he and the Forest Boys come to fight the ice lords.

Tonight is the beginning of the huge battle. Probably at the mod comp time.

What we know:

The Ice Emperor and 10 Ice Lords plan to kill us all.

They want to attack us when we are mostly all online.

With my own eyes, I saw the throne room covered in snow, mod chairs gone and only a gray icy black throne.

Say "Show me the future" in game with Glarthir in the room to see for yourself.

Be wary and ready to fight.

Tonight is the beginning of the end.

Ok i have a theory. So in the forest there is a tree. In the real Cp, There was a tree with a hole in it. On OldCp.biz, that tree with the hole is closed. So I was wondering that maybe, like, thats where they are hiding like inside the tree or something. Idk. Just a random theory please no hate :3.

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in My side of the story ~Little • 7th June 2014, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Hi guys,

Well, today I got killed, I really don't know why. But I will tell you why I think i was killed.

So yesturday this "Forest boy" Foalean told me that if i didn't unban the Shamananman, I will get killed today. I didn't believe him. So today I was moderating as usual, when Cherry123 told me she had to speak to me about Mwetwe. We were talking and she told me that Mwetwe is in PW and that she is a Forest boy. Cherry123 told me that Mwetwe wanted me killed for not unbanning shamananman. I didn't believe Cherry123 because Mwetwe and I are friends. But then later today (earlier today) Shamananman told me that Mwetwe and Foalean wanted me killed for not unbanning him, Shamananman wanted me to join the Forest boys , but I rejected the offer. And that's when all the drama started when The Hound started shooting. That's my story. ~Little

I never worked with them, they have tried to get me to join them but I did not, I did not really trust how they were saying all of these prophecies.

yeah... mwetwe was mean to AudreyGal my bff
:'(

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Save the Wolves • 7th June 2014, 08:58 PM

Hey guys can you PLEASE check out Skippyy Freehawks's post? It's called Save the Wolves. It is about raising awareness for wolves. We have endangered them by cutting down their forests :'( . Now it's our job to restore both their habitat and their population. Also, they are direct descendants to dogs! So make your puppy happy and check out Skippy Freehawk's post about saving the wolves!

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Save the wolves • 7th June 2014, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Open just go on the intern ate and find a website to donate too! :D

Oh ok! U should make ur own website, too!

yeah... u could make a chat on xat.com and advertise it on here. Or u could click the add on the top that says create free websites and do the same ;D, Or a wordpress.

Its really hard and idk how!?! But thanks for the idea!

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Save the wolves • 7th June 2014, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Open just go on the intern ate and find a website to donate too! :D

Oh ok! U should make ur own website, too!

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Summer Kick-Off! • 7th June 2014, 05:14 PM

The Summer Kickoff Party was a blast! Everyone was there! Even Cyberwolf, Cheep, Iceesophie, Terry91, Archie, many knights, and so many more people! Although it was very crowded, it was worth it! Everyone seemed to be having fun! (Although, a bit later, people started getting a little innapropriate :/ ...) Congrats, Tennis! This summer kick-off was a blast!

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Save the wolves • 7th June 2014, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Hey guys thank you to all who donated!

hey yeah im sorry but how do u donate? Do u donate dsg gold or what?

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Igloo Contest! • 7th June 2014, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Is this on old cp? If it is, i will join!!!

yep it is!

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Igloo Contest! • 7th June 2014, 09:20 AM

Quote:
This is in the wrong category. This should be in the category Club Penguin.

~Maggie

Sorry, ur right. I thought it would be forum games cause its kind of a game but ok

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Mod Application • 7th June 2014, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Read this post, you'll recognize many requirements you may not have: http://forums.damenspike.com/view/?id=12612

~Rawr

... oh.

josh stan
204 posts
Posted in Mod Application • 7th June 2014, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Great application! Though you Sadly do not reach all the moderator requirements.

~Rawr

Why? what are the mod qualifications that i didn't meet? :(