too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in IOldcp Thoughts • 8th May 2019, 02:44 PM

I agree with this post so much and I love the way you've presented your opinion. I think OldCP needs to build on the community more and the involvement of new users. As someone who has come back only very recently I am finding it difficult to understand what is going on within the game now, but that may just be because I'm dumb ahaha.

I definitely agree with investing in advertising! Perhaps even on instagram pages who do nostalgia posts, they could do one about club penguin and then advertise OldCP as a fun throwback to their childhood with an added twist !

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in one thousand clowns • 6th May 2019, 03:54 PM

good content

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in hatsune miku [drawing] • 18th August 2015, 10:39 AM

This is super cute I love it! I hope you continue to draw because you're really good <3

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in New... • 18th August 2015, 10:34 AM

Getting a new computer is always exciting!! I'm happy for you and I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun playing minecraft.

Servers -
You can easily look up servers online! Here's the website my brother uses http://minecraftservers.org/
If you need an explanation on what all the different games or whatever (pvp, factions, hunger games, ect) are I'd be glad to inform you, just ask me!
DSGHQ also has their own minecraft server! The ip for it is mc.dsghq.com It's super fun :)

Joining -
When you get the game and start it up you just have to click the multiplayer button, then you just type in the ip of whatever server you chose!

Controls -
Once you get minecraft you can just open up the settings (With the esc button) and click the controls and it will tell you what buttons to click for certain actions.

I hope this helped you out! If you need any more explanation just send me a message or reply to this or something :)

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in Top 3 instrumentals otw ~Ollo • 18th August 2015, 10:21 AM

I love instrumental music and these are all good but I like the third one most!! I can't wait for next week's instrumentals!

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in Dogs or Cats • 18th August 2015, 10:11 AM

OBVIOUSLY dogs!!! They're a lot more playful and you can teach them tricks. Kittens are nice but dogs are the BEST
I could go on for ages of why I love dogs but I won't

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in Minecraft on Computer- Advice Needed • 12th August 2015, 01:56 PM

Allie wrote on 12th August 2015 01:50 PM:
Chrys said on 12th August 2015 01:47 PM:
Minecraft doesn't give you viruses but if your laptop is old the game will be really slow and laggy.

Here's the link to the official minecraft site so you don't accidentally download a virus http://www.minecraft.net/

Also it's much better on the computer then the phone, the computer has more features and you can play multiplayer! DSGHQ even has a minecraft server mc.dsghq.com and it's super fun you could maybe move in next to me!!

For registering, is there a certain age you need to be to sign up?

I believe you can be any age, my brother is 7 and he goes on there all the time :b

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in Minecraft on Computer- Advice Needed • 12th August 2015, 01:47 PM

Minecraft doesn't give you viruses but if your laptop is old the game will be really slow and laggy.

Here's the link to the official minecraft site so you don't accidentally download a virus http://www.minecraft.net/

Also it's much better on the computer then the phone, the computer has more features and you can play multiplayer! DSGHQ even has a minecraft server mc.dsghq.com and it's super fun you could maybe move in next to me!! :D

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in Leaving -Lemon • 12th August 2015, 01:42 PM

OMG Lemon you were a fab person to talk to I'll miss you!! I wish I had a phone still so I could kik you :''' You were the first person I remember helping me when I first joined DSGHQ I'm really upset to see you go </3 I hope you have a great rest of ur life!!

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in Be nice • 21st July 2015, 10:37 AM

This is super cute! I completely agree, the world will be a much better place if everyone learns to be nicer :)
I've noticed some people have been kinda rude lately to other users but the mean people don't matter though as long as there are enough people like you, so keep spreading kindness!

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in Goodbye, DSGHQ -Allie • 20th July 2015, 05:59 AM

I just got back to DSGHQ too! :( I'll miss you!! <3 Good luck with 7th grade!

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in One Question.... • 13th June 2015, 06:54 PM

The majority of users on this site are children. Personally I don't really see a problem with this?
It's just a fun little roleplay, like it's literally about Squidward wanting to destroy Shrek?

Just chill and have fun with it :) No worries!

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in What does the cross mean? • 12th June 2015, 07:26 PM

It's the same symbol that is added next to the word "sacrifices" on the new feature, so many it means sacrifice?

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in Case 1 Solved • 12th June 2015, 07:16 PM

This is very creative ! I admire how you combined all these clues together.
However, I would like to point out that that is not a leash. It's actually a stethoscope! So those wouldn't be potions, they're actually medicine.
This could possibly represent that if the undead army, mountain, and puffle is healed it will take Squidward one step closer to killing Shrek?

too old to be here
792 posts
Posted in WHAT IS SNAILDOM • 12th June 2015, 06:57 PM

It's a game similar to OldCP that Damen created. You moved around as a snail instead of a penguin. It was pretty popular back in the day. Unfortunately, it got taken down just a few months ago due to not as many people going on there, instead everyone was on OldCP.

I'm sorry to say that that is all I know about the game ^^; I'm sure some people could tell you more though.

You can always search up snaildom and find old discussions made by people about the game ! http://forums.damenspike.com/search/