15th March 2021

My opinion about P3D and OldCP.

Made by Foxel in Suggestions

Son of Sun
Master
101 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th March 2021, 03:25 PM

I don't think it was an injustice to degrade me, I think it is an injustice to try to do something so that others do not stop playing P3D just because they are going to lose their inventory ...
I did my best being a mod ... I also think that when I do something good, there is no one, but I do something bad and everyone is there to criticize me ...
Damen, at this rate, P3D will get more boring and screwed up.

And also, I think Danito was the best P3D manager, but after you downgraded him, he became very toxic and didn't want to have any friends ... I also think CPbiter is immature, speaking _ of others, in the rules it says : "Cyberbullying is a DSGHQ rule that everyone must follow" CPbiter does not follow this rule. I have evidence where he says to Rocky, "Is that guy not adopted?" I thought DSGHQ did not accept bullying ...
I would like to add P3D and OldCP are losing several users every day due to changes in the game that in reality are not well the most outstanding thing to die in the void that is something unfair because you stay there forever today 58 Users have lost their accounts for dying in the void, and talking about the cz the crime zone this cz that we have this up to our feet before it was fun now it is like they are all evils this the garbage of controls and Pythas that do not contribute anything to the game alone some contribute little to the game, DSGHQ slow down more and more users leave the game and if urgent changes are not made this will not change.

+1 by Zaron, kace, rouge, Foxitoel7u7 and 6 others, -1 by CPBiter, DaN, Litiuncod, Miromeski and 4 others

Foxel

Son of Sun

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th March 2021, 03:37 PM

What I am getting from this, is that you're sad that you are being "DEGRADED" from mod. Danito became very toxic once the drama with The Violet Witch AKA La Pequeña Bruja Violeta occured. Danito became critical and so he was demoted for being quite rude to people about the drama, so HE was the one cyberbullying. The lesson here is don't get into bad drama.
Your example of immaturity from CPBiter is strange to me, he is asking is he adopted. Clearly that is a profound question. I would also like to add that you claim CPBiter is immature but you are the one making a post about being "DOWNGRADED" and complaining about changes within the game.
In the original P3D, if you died in the void you'd die forever, the important thing to do is to wait to login to the account until the time period is over. CZ is quite slow at the moment but I'm hoping that it increases in both good and evil.
That is all.

+1 by CPBiter, kace, Faith, Jesse and 5 others

Fable

Valiant

¡Hola Buenas!
274 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th March 2021, 04:01 PM

You should know the reason of why I did it was not because of my demotion.

Also why are you still upset about your demotion? idk if there was another person making a post to cry about their lost ranks. lol

+1 by Ronaldo, -1 by Tommo, MaceWindu and Flynn

Administrator
144 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th March 2021, 04:30 PM

I think you've brought up a good point about P3D. One of the problems right now is that a lot of people are turning towards evil and it's sort of causing an imbalance. Evil is fun but also, the evil CZ characters are more active and powerful. The good characters rarely come on and they're also kind of weaker. A few days ago I think Tulkas came on but he died pretty easily in the void so there wasn't really much.

It would definitely be a lot better if both sides were more active.

+1 by Litiuncod, Miromeski, Foxel, KeplerTH and 3 others, -1 by turquito10

53 posts
Seen 13th August 2021
16th March 2021, 02:51 PM

HAIL EVIL. SELL SOUL FOR INSTANT OVAC!

+1 by DaN, Fable, turquito10, Zaron and 1 other, -1 by Flynn

Rookie
4 posts
Seen 5th April 2021
17th March 2021, 12:29 PM

Well, it seems to me that Foxel's points were very valid, but it seems that his criticisms down here, that of the majority, are a shame of colleagues. How horrible that the community has become like this, they do not know when to shut up, they just continue and continue to continue fights on purpose for minimal things to say things like: "foxel is a cry for losing his mod position and time to do this to praise haha" excuse me but you have a severe social problem everything someone says is criticized he only does A suggestion, it is most likely to find a danito saying: silly have silence child. or u cpbiter saying: silence kid, (example at random) if you are going to comment on something I ask you to think twice before doing it and do not do it with the reason to hurt or hurt or make fun of the other because that is immoral I hope you can change thanks_MaceWindu.

+1 by Mercer, Flynn and Ronaldo, -1 by DaN and CPBiter

¡Hola Buenas!
274 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
17th March 2021, 02:42 PM

MaceWindu wrote on 17th March 2021, 12:29 PM:
Well, it seems to me that Foxel's points were very valid, but it seems that his criticisms down here, that of the majority, are a shame of colleagues. How horrible that the community has become like this, they do not know when to shut up, they just continue and continue to continue fights on purpose for minimal things to say things like: "foxel is a cry for losing his mod position and time to do this to praise haha" excuse me but you have a severe social problem everything someone says is criticized he only does A suggestion, it is most likely to find a little damn saying: silly have silence child. or u cpbiter saying: silence (example at random) if you are going to comment on something I ask you to think twice before doing it and do not do it with the reason to hurt or hurt or make fun of the other because that is immoral I hope you can change thanks_MaceWindu.

Nobody asked your opinion Alonsop10, be silent.

+1 by Ronaldo, -1 by Tommo, zenny and Flynn

Login or join the forums to reply.