11th August 2021

Want me to Write your Wiki Page?

Made by Loki in Help and Support

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
11th August 2021, 12:57 AM

I’ve been noticing that some (or perhaps many) users would like to have a wiki written about them. If you want me to write your wiki I will need a lot of information from you, otherwise I will not be able to write your wiki due to a lack of information. Refer to the following list to get a general idea of what I need to write a good wiki article. Most importantly I need the first one, the others help fill out the page a little more.
  • Your history in chronological order, preferably with some dates or month approximations mixed in. It helps write a better wiki if there is some sense of time movement within it. History includes things like ranks held, cz involvement, and events that happened to you that you feel were significant and want to include. **This I need for certain.**
  • Images you want included in the wiki. Don't forget to include one you want to be the main profile image for the wiki!
  • Aliases you've gone by.
  • Relatives, like if you have a DSGHQ family. I can always list them in the related section even if they don't exactly fit into your story.
  • House, if you are in one. It just helps to fill in the profile section.
You can send me all the information for you wiki in a list, paragraph, brief summary, whatever way you choose. I do not have my discord friend requests open at this time so if you want to communicate with me over disc ping me in a mutual server to add you or mail me your discord name on here. If you just want to use forums mail, that's fine too.

If you need a better idea of what all goes into a wiki page check out other user's wiki pages. The best user wikipages that I’ve created are my own, Little's, and Flame's (though I do have many other great works).

Loki

Queen of the Vultures

Little

Lady of Winter Skies

Flame

Lord of Solaris

It can take awhile for me to write a wiki article so please be patient if you do want me to write yours.

+1 by Pic, eugee, Dice, Varai and 4 others

Login or join the forums to reply.